Vibe is renamed to Cettia

Donghwan Kim

Mar 19, 2015, 2:51:48 AM3/19/15
to vibe-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We was going to finish the move and release 1.0.0-Alpha1 under the name of Vibe earlier this week but concluded that retaining the same project name results in the inevitable difficulty of maintenance so that we need a new project name. As we need to lower every project's version from 3 to 1, it caused various problems in thinking of further third major release and managing repository, packages and so on.

The new project name we finally decided is Cettia.

Cettia is a genus of small insectivorous songbirds ("warblers") which make up the core of the newly recognized family Cettiidae.

Here's new project information. Since we have created new accounts for new project, all the current resources of Vibe will be still accessible being deprecated but I would like to strongly recommend to migrate to Cettia.
The long-waited Cettia 1.0.0-Alpha1 will finally be released and announced tomorrow and how to migrate from Vibe to Cettia will be posted as the last announcement for Vibe.

Thanks,

-- Donghwan