Generate Regression Tests in Bulk

sudheer kumar

Jun 22, 2015, 9:39:44 AM6/22/15
to versiono...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

When a user story is about to be closed, we are moving all the test cases to Regression Tests by clicking on 'Generate Regression Test' one by one test case.

Is there any way, we can "Generate Regression Tests" all the test cases of a user story at a time and not individually?

Thanks & Regards,
Sudheer

Mark Des Biens

Jul 14, 2015, 6:37:55 PM7/14/15
to versiono...@googlegroups.com
You can multi-select tests from the Product Backlog (Product Planning > Backlog) and generate Regression Tests for many tests at one time.  You must turn on the "Show Tasks and Tests" filter to be able to Multi-Select the Tests.  Then use the "Move To..." option to "Generate Regression Tests" for many tests at once.

Mark D.