Release Forecasting Report as gone to crap

Fred Mastropasqua

Dec 7, 2015, 5:31:25 PM12/7/15
to VersionOne-users
Anyway to get to the old forecasting report?
With this new forecast report I can't tell how sprints it will take. I can't start it based on a date in the future either (already hit up support about that one). It frustrates me so much I created an account just to post this. I have to calculate it by hand now.
It's also confusing, if I don't hit configure and my "remaining work" is blank does it take that work into account or not? I've tried various ways but my one fav feature of V1 is now poop.

Any other way to get a good forecast that will show a clear indication of how many sprints are needed based on a start date, total points and the velocity?

Jerry Odenwelder

Dec 8, 2015, 9:49:56 AM12/8/15
to versiono...@googlegroups.com

We apologize for the frustration you are experiencing as a result of the improvements being made to the Release Forecast page.  We are actively working to address these issues and the updates will be available in a point release to the Fall 2015 release.  Please make sure you are running the latest point release.

In regards to remaining Estimate:  By default, the remaining Estimate is the remaining Estimate in the selected Project/Program.  This value appears on the page in the table below the chart.  If you need to change this value, you can manually enter a new value in the Remaining Estimate box after clicking the “Configure” section.