Gantt Chart of Release based upon Portfolio Item Planned Begin/Planned End Dates

Tristan Bray

Jan 20, 2016, 9:10:46 AM1/20/16
to VersionOne-users
Hi,

I'm sure I have seen a Gantt chart of a release based upon dates of portfolio items, but I can't find it.

What I want to do is to communicate our progress through our roadmap, at a release level. The quarter or month views of roadmap don't do what I want, because I want to see the start and end of the progress bar, not just drop the portfolio item into a box.

Does this feature exist, or was I dreaming?

Thanks,

Tristan.

Sean McCrohan

Jan 21, 2016, 10:55:08 AM1/21/16
to VersionOne-users

Tristan,

It sounds like you might have been looking at the Portfolio Timeline (available under the Portfolio Planning menu).

The Project Summary report (available in the Reports list) also has a Gantt chart-like presentation, though it’s at a project level.

Sean McCrohan