Questions about Member Actuals report

Dunnigan, Terrence J

Mar 1, 2016, 12:39:48 PM3/1/16
to versiono...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I have a question about the Member Actuals report. It appears that the report is not showing all of the actuals completed by my teammates. For what it’s worth we track effort at the task level for backlogs and defects.

First, the help (for 15.2 Ultimate Edition) says that the totals are calculated based on effort logged during the period selected. Let’s say that I record 1 hour a day every day of the week, and on Friday I mark the task as Done. If I run the Member Actuals Report for that week with duration set to days, will it show 1 hour every day, or 5 hours on Friday. The help suggests that it would show 5 hours on Friday, and nothing else. Is this correct?

In our case, a developer recorded time against three tasks (1 backlog, 2 defects) on one day, but the report is only showing her time for one of the defects. Both of the defects were “Quick Closed” on the day after the effort was recorded, and our Quick Close transition sets the task status to Completed. Yet the Member Actuals report only shows her time for one of the defects.

Any thoughts?

Terry