Publishing a vew of a team room to people in my organization who don't have licenses

alicia rice connelly

Sep 3, 2015, 9:53:59 PM9/3/15
to VersionOne-users
Does anyone know if I can publish a view of a team room to people in my organization who don't have v1 licenses? We have a dev ops room and people are always asking where their ticket is in priority order. would be so much nicer to point them to a place where they could look instead of taking screen shots and telling them that their ticket is x number in the queue.

We're on 15.2.1.9292 and have the ultimate edition.

Thanks!
Alicia