Scenario Based Testing and Reusing of Test Cases?

Richard Williams

Sep 3, 2014, 4:31:37 PM9/3/14
to versiono...@googlegroups.com
We practice Scenario Based Testing.  However, VersionOne doesn't seem to support this type of testing out of the box.  Has anyone had any luck successfully implimenting this type of methodology within VersionOne?

Also, we have built a repository of test cases where we can reuse test cases across different iterations, user stories, etc.  I am not able to import a test case into a user story (or duplicate a prior test case and import it into a user story).  Has anyone found a way to integrate their repository of test cases into multiple user stories?

Thanks,
Rick Williams
QA Manager WebPT