Edit Done Hrs

Steven Gore

Mar 8, 2016, 3:41:36 PM3/8/16
to VersionOne-users
How can I edit my done hrs for a task? I can't seem to edit the field.

Bill Dolan

Mar 8, 2016, 11:51:27 PM3/8/16
to versiono...@googlegroups.com

You have to incrementally adjust the time.  So if you entered 2 hours and you meant to enter 4, track the task and enter 2 more hours.  If you entered 2 and meant to enter 1, enter -1.

The information transmitted in this email and any of its attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information concerning Cablevision and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete and destroy the communication and all of the attachments you have received and all copies thereof.

Haris Delalić

Mar 9, 2016, 7:50:45 PM3/9/16
to VersionOne-users
Hi Steven,

I hope you were able to find a way to edit your done hours. I am curious if you noticed a new feature (Timesheet), which is available in the Winter 16.0 release? See here for more info: https://community.versionone.com/Help-Center/My-Home/Timesheets

Thanks,
Haris Delalic
Product Manager at VersionOne