VersionOne Winter 2015 Release

VersionOne

Jan 22, 2015, 8:40:19 AM1/22/15
to versiono...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

The VersionOne Winter 2015 Release is now available.  This release focuses on scaling agile easier through greater alignment, visibility, tracking and forecasting.

…….

Highlights include:

·         Strategic Themes

·         Epic Timeline Drill Down

·         Forecasting with Monte Carlo Simulation

·         CommitStream™

·         And More

Watch the Release Video to see the new capabilities in action and read the Release Notes for more detailed information.

Lastly, we've recently updated our onsite product training to make getting started with VersionOne even faster, easier and smarter. These updates provide shorter, more focused courses for the specific needs of attendees and increase the hands-on activity up to 90%.

Learn more about how to ramp up your organization quickly, reduce the time commitment on training and how to get targeted training for different skill sets.

Regards,

Lisa Hagin

Sr. Product Marketing Manager
t: 678.813.8124