Burn Up Charts

christin...@usbank.com

Mar 4, 2015, 12:46:36 PM3/4/15
to versiono...@googlegroups.com, david.s...@usbank.com, stacie...@usbank.com, shahid...@usbank.com
It has been recommended that we use a Burn-Up chart on our projects. Does anyone know how to get this type of chart in Version One?

Jerry Odenwelder

Mar 4, 2015, 3:30:52 PM3/4/15
to versiono...@googlegroups.com

If you have the VersionOne Ultimate Edition, there is also the Agile Earned Value report and the Epic Burn-up charts.  Both are available on any Dashboard.

Jerry D. Odenwelder Jr
Product Manager
t: 678.268.3320

Skype: jerryodenwelder
www.versionone.com

Gartner_email_signature

Apr 14, 2015, 12:57:13 AM4/14/15
to versiono...@googlegroups.com, david.s...@usbank.com, stacie...@usbank.com, shahid...@usbank.com
They have recently updated the appearance of many of the base charts.  If you go to the Sprint Burndown report, it'll include a Burn-up chart by default among the others provided.  This can be generated per team or overall.  I'm not sure if this is available by itself in a bigger chart or not.

Jeff Cox

Apr 14, 2015, 7:41:38 AM4/14/15
to versiono...@googlegroups.com

Check out the Estimate Trend report, in the Project/Release Reports.

From: versiono...@googlegroups.com [mailto:versiono...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Dan Tanner

Sean McCrohan

Apr 14, 2015, 10:20:18 AM4/14/15
to versiono...@googlegroups.com, david.s...@usbank.com, stacie...@usbank.com, shahid...@usbank.com

The Project Scorecard, coming in release 15.2 next week, includes a project burn-up chart.