Team room Columns

MacKey

May 22, 2015, 1:11:35 AM5/22/15
to versiono...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I work at an organisation that uses VersionOne, and we have multiple projects and multiple teams, hence multiple team rooms.

The thing is that we have different requirements for the team rooms but I can not find anyway to have multiple team rooms where the columns differ.

How in earth do I have multiple teams with multiple teamrooms where the columns differ?

Should be easy enough, but I can't find out how.

Hope you have a nice day!

Jeff Cox

May 22, 2015, 7:35:20 AM5/22/15
to versiono...@googlegroups.com

Anders

Can you clarify what you mean by columns?

What sort of differences are you trying to set up?

Jeff C