Reusing Test Cases?

Richard Williams

Sep 11, 2014, 10:27:36 AM9/11/14
to versiono...@googlegroups.com

As part of our QA Process we write test cases to be reused across user stories and over time. We write scenario based test cases to cover more areas of the application from a user perspective while still integrating the acceptance criteria defined by the Product Owner/BA. Our process requires that we reuse test cases (by importing them?) into the user stories and building them out. Thus we create a comprehensive test repository and library to avoid duplication of work. Is there a way for VersionOne to accommodate this process or do we have to use a 3rd party or external library/repository system to store our test cases then link them to the test cases within VersionOne?

Has anyone had any experience with this?

Thanks