Inserting Link URL and Link Title when importing a story

Jayashree Nagaraj

May 11, 2014, 12:09:15 PM5/11/14
to versiono...@googlegroups.com

For our sustaining backlog managed in Version one, I am frequently linking stories in Version one to our bug tracking system. I used the excel import feature to import stories into Version One.

Is it possible to have the "Link title" and "Link UR"L fields defined in the excel under the story tab and have it automatically added to a story? I tried adding columns called “LinkTitle” and “LinkURL” to the excel, but the import process ignored it.  Perhaps the column names for these fields need to be different?