Changing Hours Worked?

cputn...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2015, 6:16:04 PM12/17/15
to VersionOne-users
On a task, I mistakenly entered 22 hours instead of 2 hours.  Is there any way to change Hours Worked?  I can change estimated hours and hours left but not Hours Worked.  Thanks.

Cadieux, Kenneth P

Dec 17, 2015, 6:23:48 PM12/17/15
to versiono...@googlegroups.com

Yes you can re-enter the number of hours you want to reduce by adding a minus before the numbers.

Dunnigan, Terrence J

Dec 21, 2015, 2:24:55 PM12/21/15
to versiono...@googlegroups.com

Newer versions of VersionOne also have a field “Effort Hrs (w/ Date & Member)”.

When you enable this field you can record effort (yours or someone else’s), for a certain day (not just today).

Terry