How to find Workitems not assigned to a Portfolio Item with a Strategic Theme

Pat

Mar 15, 2016, 11:12:54 AM3/15/16
to VersionOne-users
Hello,

I am using V1 Strategic Themes-basecd Budgets and am trying to come up with a way to identify the Workitems that are contributing to the (None) category.    I have tried a PrimaryWorkitem and Portfolio Item based Rest queries using the following "where" clause --

&where=Super.SuperMeAndUp:Epic.StrategicThemes.Name.@Count=%270%27&xsl=custom/table.xsl

But this is returning too many items with 5x the amount of points that are sitting in none.

V1 also uses an algorithm to spread dates and I believe this may also need to be part of the query.   Anyone been able to determine how to find workitems that are not associated with a Portfolio Item assigned to a strategic theme?