Python and V1

Joe McAloon

Mar 2, 2015, 4:58:47 PM3/2/15
to versiono...@googlegroups.com
All,
  I have been experiementing with the V1 python library, v1pysdk. I found it on GitHub.com. I was wondering if there are other python users who have been working with the library as well. The GitHub documentation is decent but I am looking for other's experiences and how they are using the library.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Joe McAloon

Joe McAloon

Mar 2, 2015, 4:58:47 PM3/2/15
to versiono...@googlegroups.com
All,
  I have researching and experimenting with the python API client, v1pysdk. I found the documentation on GitHub.com. Has anyone else been experimenting with this code? If so, what has been your experience? Good? Bad? From GitHub, the documentation states the software is preliminary and pre-beta quality.

Thank you for your time and information.

Regards,
 Joe McAloon

Brian Cruskie

Apr 9, 2015, 10:47:30 AM4/9/15
to versiono...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joe,

I was wondering if your mind sharing the results using this API client? I'm new to V1 and I'm seriously considering moving our Test management over from Test Lodge to V1 (were we manage our sprints). I'd like to take advantage of the API for moving existing test cases over.

Thanks,

Brian