How to remove or edit Backlog Item Links

Alan Fisher

Jul 22, 2015, 12:10:29 PM7/22/15
to VersionOne-users
We use the Links feature in Backlog Items to link to our SharePoint repository for project documentation. Recently, the SharePoint repository has been re-organised, and some of the links in the backlog items are no longer valid.

I can find no way of removing or editing these links. Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks!

Jeff Cox

Jul 22, 2015, 2:39:01 PM7/22/15
to versiono...@googlegroups.com

There should be a drop down at the far right of the link with options for Edit and Delete

Lombardi, Kasie

Jul 23, 2015, 9:31:45 AM7/23/15
to versiono...@googlegroups.com

I recently had the same issue and was sent this process:

https://community.versionone.com/Help-Center/Common-Questions/Getting_Started_with_the_API

http://intranet.ds.global/technology/employees/Documents/Communication%20Resource%20Center/Small%20logo%20for%20signature.png

Kasie Lombardi PSM I
Senior Business Analyst and Scrum Master

4333 Edgewood Rd NE | kasie.l...@transamerica.com
Cedar Rapids | IA | 001-319-355-5516

Achiever/Learner/Responsible/Command/Analytical

Archiving Notice: Recipients should be aware that all emails exchanged with the sender are automatically archived and may be accessed at any time by duly authorized persons and may be produced to other parties, including public authorities, in compliance with applicable laws.