Changing Initial Screen

cpu...@tnc.org

Nov 4, 2015, 12:18:59 PM11/4/15
to VersionOne-users
Can someone please tell me how to change the screen that I initially see after I login or access our Version One site (I'm not sure if that's the correct term)?  Before the update, I was always taken to the screen where I had last been when I accessed Version One.  Now I get to a screen that doesn't have any useful data on it and I always have to go and find the screen I need to go to.  Thanks.  Carol.

Edwards, Thomas

Nov 6, 2015, 1:36:59 PM11/6/15
to versiono...@googlegroups.com

The link you use to access VersionOne can be customized to point to almost any target screen.  The simplest way to change it back to “return to where I last left” is to ensure the link points only to the base product with nothing after the last part of the url which refers to your instance.

The easiest way to set up a link that regular returns to a specific starting point is to navigate to that starting point, then save the url as a link, wherever you want to save it.

Tom Edwards, PMP
Project Manager
System Replacement PMO
California MMIS

Xerox State Healthcare, LLC
820 Stillwater Road

West Sacramento, CA 95605

p    916.373.2711

cpu...@tnc.org

Nov 10, 2015, 1:55:46 PM11/10/15
to VersionOne-users
Duuhhhhhh...that was easy.    I was thinking, however, that V1 had had a way to set it up internally...but I guess that wasn't right.  Thanks,