Tracking Ideas

Jessica Garcia

Mar 9, 2016, 3:41:40 PM3/9/16
to VersionOne-users
We are setting up Ideas, but cannot determine how to automatically track which portfolio items/backlog items came from Ideas. We would like to convert Ideas to Portfolio items, but there is no field that is auto populated stating the portfolio item came from Ideas. Is there a way to automate this or do we need to manually type in the source for each Idea that is converted?

Can we also add Ideas to existing portfolio items?

Thanks!

Hans Wegener

May 19, 2016, 7:38:53 AM5/19/16
to VersionOne-users
Hi Jessica, we're having similar issues. Have you been able to resolve this in the meantime?

HW