Can I create a cross-team view or list?

tanya...@jingit.com

Jul 14, 2015, 12:52:32 PM7/14/15
to versiono...@googlegroups.com
We have 2 feature teams and our QA team floats between them.  I would like to create a QA view with all the stories in the current sprint and be able to prioritize the entire list.  Is this possible?  Or is there any feature that gets me close?

koushik mitra

Jul 14, 2015, 2:44:10 PM7/14/15
to versiono...@googlegroups.com
Yes, possible. Create 3 teams as F1, F2 and QA (or go with your preferred names). All the stories in the sprint needs to be tagged with the respective team. Then you go into the "Detail Tracking" or "Detail Planning" section where you can filter the stories by team names.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 8:40 PM, <tanya...@jingit.com> wrote:
We have 2 feature teams and our QA team floats between them.  I would like to create a QA view with all the stories in the current sprint and be able to prioritize the entire list.  Is this possible?  Or is there any feature that gets me close?

Jeff Cox

Jul 14, 2015, 3:04:28 PM7/14/15
to versiono...@googlegroups.com

Another option:  use the type field  to identify “QA” items.  In the sprint details, select ALL teams and filter by type to get just the QA  items.

Seth McElroy

Jul 14, 2015, 6:38:13 PM7/14/15
to <versionone-users@googlegroups.com>
Create a QA member group. Assign your QA staff to the member group of the scrum team they belong to AND the new QA member group.

In the Member Tracking section of sprint tracking, keep the Team drop down set to all teams and in the grid view, filter down to the QA member group.

There you will see the full list of QA staff and the stories assigned to them from every scrum team.

Does that help?

-Seth

Seth McElroy
Director of Engineering, Development