How do I move Closed user stories to another project?

Doug Depew

May 22, 2015, 1:10:06 AM5/22/15
to versiono...@googlegroups.com
I'm working with a customer who has been using Version One on a program since September.  They've been unable to get a lot of traction. We just did Release Planning with them and defined MVP for an upcoming release.  However, we want the previous work to show up in our Release (sub project).  When selecting the closed stories and trying to move them to another Release (project), it will not allow us to do that.

Is there something we can do besides restoring the stories back to the backlog?  It would be difficult to track them all to change them back to Complete once we moved them to the new Project.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff Cox

May 22, 2015, 7:38:38 AM5/22/15
to versiono...@googlegroups.com

What about if you leave them where they are and create a program that combines the old and new projects?

http://community.versionone.com/Help-Center/Introduction-to-VersionOne/System-Assets/Programs

Bill Dolan

May 22, 2015, 11:27:57 AM5/22/15
to versiono...@googlegroups.com

Please upvote this feature request.  Sometimes a set of features has to move to a new release. It takes hours to rearrange a release when things change.

https://ideaspace.versionone.com/default/Idea/Detail/1542

The information transmitted in this email and any of its attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information concerning Cablevision and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete and destroy the communication and all of the attachments you have received and all copies thereof.