Internal Server Error with query.v1

Geoff Hudik

Sep 29, 2014, 5:17:41 PM9/29/14
to version...@googlegroups.com
I issued the following request using basic auth and valid credentials:
    POST https://www2.v1host.com/CyberCoders01/query.v1 HTTP/1.1
  "from: Story\r\nwhere:\r\nNumber: B-04904"

Response was a generic 500 Server Error. How do I find out the error that occurred? Not sure what might be wrong / how to troubleshoot.

Saxon, Will

Sep 29, 2014, 5:24:56 PM9/29/14
to version...@googlegroups.com

Does it work with JSON? Do you need indentation before the 'Number' with YAML?

Will Saxon  |  System Administrator

Greenway Health  |  13545 Progress Blvd., Alachua, FL 32615

(386) 418-7341 office  |  (813) 382-8806 mobile

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by electronic mail and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you. Greenway Health.

Geoff Hudik

Sep 29, 2014, 6:42:31 PM9/29/14
to version...@googlegroups.com, will....@greenwayhealth.com

There was no indenting, just line breaks.

I followed the example here:

Same result posting Json as below:
{"from":"Story","where":["Number: B-04904"]}

On Monday, September 29, 2014 2:24:56 PM UTC-7, Saxon, Will wrote:

Does it work with JSON? Do you need indentation before the 'Number' with YAML?

Will Saxon  |  System Administrator

Greenway Health  |  13545 Progress Blvd., Alachua, FL 32615

(386) 418-7341 office  |  (813) 382-8806 mobile

Saxon, Will

Sep 30, 2014, 6:54:51 AM9/30/14
to Geoff Hudik, version...@googlegroups.com

That's what I mean – I think YAML may require indentation for 'Number,' but you didn't put any.

For the JSON, I think you might need to quote "Number" and "B-04904" separately:

{