[ANN] Fabio Rehm is now a committer

Mitchell Hashimoto

Jun 10, 2013, 7:19:51 PM6/10/13
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm happy to announce that Fabio Rehm is now a committer to Vagrant. I'm sure you've seen him responding to mailing list post, issues, etc. He has been very active in the Vagrant community the past few months, creating plugins such as vagrant-lxc and vagrant-cachier, both 1st rate plugins.

He is going to be working on... well... whatever he wants. But I'm sure his involvement will certainly help more quickly bring down issues and pull requests. He's also working on some great features.

Welcome Fabio!

Best,
Mitchell

Mike

Jun 10, 2013, 7:50:14 PM6/10/13
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Fabio!

Hope we don't get on your nerves too much. :)
-M

Simon McCartney

Jun 10, 2013, 8:23:26 PM6/10/13
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
Congratulation Fabio :)

--
Simon McCartney

Torben Knerr

Jun 10, 2013, 8:43:34 PM6/10/13
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
Nice, congrats!

And thanks for the pointer to vagrant-cachier, that's the next thing I will try out (once I'm back from 3G to a proper internet connection ;-))

Btw: any chance you will be working on something like this [0] in the near future?

Cheers, Torben

Peter Idah

Jun 11, 2013, 3:46:26 AM6/11/13
to vagra...@googlegroups.com, vagra...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Fabio!

Sent from my iPhone

Cassiano Leal

Jun 11, 2013, 8:06:09 AM6/11/13
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
Way to go!

- cassiano

Fábio Rehm

Jun 11, 2013, 9:00:31 AM6/11/13
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot guys, I hope to keep up with the awesome work Mitchell and the community have been doing =)

Regarding a "bundler for vagrant" (https://github.com/mitchellh/vagrant/issues/1789), while I'd love to see that, I believe that my initial focus will be to flood Vagrant GitHub watchers timeline by bringing the amount of issues down to a minimum just to keep everyone focused ;-) If someone is able to kick off the plugin I'd be more than happy to help out!

Cheers!