VA851 - Execute an simple nodialog.exe, esvio.exe, abt.exe

Marten Feldtmann

Mar 31, 2012, 10:28:42 AM3/31/12
to va-sma...@googlegroups.com
I am not sure, if this happens only at my machine ...

If I am executing a nodialog.exe or esvio.exe or abt.exe (without any parameters) I normally got a dialog "Exit due to error:33 - Could not open image file".

If I do the same stuff with VA 8.5.1 executable I get a crash report from Windows (7/64 Bit) ....  my 8.0 installation on the same machine work as expected.

I got this error when starting a new IC based application but I get no error (in the command window) but only those crash dialogs ....

Can anyone confirm this behaviour ?

Marten

Marten Feldtmann

Mar 31, 2012, 10:33:11 AM3/31/12
to va-sma...@googlegroups.com
I verified, that the executables of VA 8.5.0 also work as expected