Seaside + Ajaxifier + Apache Proxy

Leo O.

Jun 1, 2012, 2:56:04 PM6/1/12
to va-sma...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
I have a strange problem using Seaside Ajaxifier and Apache mod_proxy.
I have my Seaside (3.0.6, VA 8.5.0) running behind Apache (2.2), this one with mod_proxy enabled.
Seaside starts at localhost:7784

My virtual host configuration is

<VirtualHost *:8080>
   ServerName localhost
   ProxyRequests Off
   ProxyPass / http://localhost:7784/
   ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:7784/
</VirtualHost>

If I use browser direct to 7784, my Seaside app works using ajaxifier, but if i pass thru the proxy, ajaxifier dont work. Dont work in this case means the page get a full refresh instead the changed DOM component.

Does anyone have deployed Seaside and ajaxifier behind Apache ?
Thanks in advance.

Leo O.

Jun 1, 2012, 9:07:56 PM6/1/12
to va-sma...@googlegroups.com
Little more info...this problem only occurs using Chrome, not in Mozilla
Reject to test in IE
:)