"Seaside Core Tests" not loadable if "Seaside Development" is not loaded

Gabriel Cotelli

Sep 21, 2011, 9:00:17 AM9/21/11
to va-sma...@googlegroups.com
The configuration map Seaside Core Tests can't be loaded if Seaside Development is not loaded (but Seaside Core is loaded).

I get the following error:

renderFigureOn: html
html heading level2; with: '<figure>'.
html figure: [
html legend: 'The Profiler Icon'.
html space.
html image url:
compiler error "undefined"
--> WAToolFiles / #profilerPng; altText: 'profiler' ]

Error: 357   Cannot complete the load because WAHtml5ElementsTest>>#renderFigureOn:(30/12/2010 10:11:37 a.m.) does not compile.
NOTE: If you reload after executing:
   EmImageBuilder cancelIfMethodsDoNotCompile: false
methods which do not compile will be deleted.
Failed trying to load Seaside Core Tests V 8.5.0  [194].

Probably some test needs to be moved to Seaside Development Tests.

Regards,
Gabriel

John O'Keefe

Sep 21, 2011, 5:34:49 PM9/21/11
to va-sma...@googlegroups.com
Gabriel -

This is a problem in the base Seaside code for 3.0.5. I have opened Seaside
Issue 691.

The workaround (and the fix I will submit to Seaside) is to chose an icon
from a prereq'ed app:

renderFigureOn: html
html heading level2; with: '<figure>'.
html figure: [

html legend: 'A Sample Icon'.
html space.
html image url: WATestingFiles / #samplePng; altText: 'sample' ]

John