IMPORTANT : Registration information for Utah Open Source Conference 2012

1 view

Victor Villa

Apr 6, 2012, 6:21:51 PM4/6/12
to utahp...@googlegroups.com
Greets all,

I’m pleased to announce that Utah Open Source is now selling tickets to its Fifth Annual Conference at Utah Valley University!

We’ve got some excellent presentations lined up including 3 hour workshops for the more involved topics.

Our pricing structure has changed to offer:

* General Admission - 1 person $80.  You can use the user group discount code to knock 50% off the ticket price.

* Team Admission - 1 person $20 with a minimum of 4 tickets purchased, a maximum of 10 tickets.  (no discount code, bring your whole team or IT department!)

                           ***** UtahPython code is UTAHPYTHON*****

Please go to http://utosc.eventbrite.com to register.

mj/v