Want to learn about Scala from Martin Odersky?

Jeff Shutt

Jul 17, 2012, 9:58:51 AM7/17/12
to uses...@googlegroups.com

Michael Scott

Jul 17, 2012, 10:57:09 AM7/17/12
to uses...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the post, Jeff.  That's interesting.  I hope it's not over my head.

On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 7:58:51 AM UTC-6, Jeff Shutt wrote:
http://blog.typesafe.com/free-odersky-online-scala-course

Aaron A

Jul 17, 2012, 11:30:45 AM7/17/12
to uses...@googlegroups.com
I did a week course at Stanford before Scala Days with him. He is an
amazing AMAZING teacher.

I'm totally signing up. :D

-Aaron

Jason Wheeler

Jul 17, 2012, 12:26:59 PM7/17/12
to uses...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! I signed up as well :)

Erik

Jul 19, 2012, 2:05:12 AM7/19/12
to uses...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jeff! I'm in...

Jeff Shutt

Mar 25, 2013, 10:44:53 AM3/25/13
to uses...@googlegroups.com
The course is starting again today.

JT Zemp

Mar 26, 2013, 12:28:30 PM3/26/13
to uses...@googlegroups.com
I signed up for the class. Is anyone else taking it who would like to do a lite* study group.

* someone(s) to bounce questions/solutions off of

Phil Borlin

Mar 26, 2013, 1:51:15 PM3/26/13
to uses...@googlegroups.com
I took this class last time and am taking it again. My Scala code has improved a lot since last time and I wanted to try the homework again to see if I could code some more idiomatic and elegant solutions. That being said I would definitely be available to help anyone either in person or through email.

Thanks,
-Phil

David Gates

Mar 26, 2013, 7:47:20 PM3/26/13
to uses...@googlegroups.com
I'm available to help as well.  I'm not taking the course again, as it was pretty basic for me.