Is there anyone from our group at No Fluff Just Stuff?

Michael Scott

Jun 30, 2012, 1:52:52 PM6/30/12
to uses...@googlegroups.com
I'm at No Fluff Just Stuff today and yesterday. I don't know our group very well, so I don't recognize anyone. If there is anyone here, reply back. It would be fun to get to know the group.

Thanks,

Mike

Jason Wheeler

Jun 30, 2012, 2:42:39 PM6/30/12
to uses...@googlegroups.com

Yeah I'm here.  Did you leave before the keynote yesterday? They called your name for a $100 gift card but u had to be there to win.

Michael Scott

Jun 30, 2012, 2:57:03 PM6/30/12
to uses...@googlegroups.com
That's what I heard. Lol. My coworkers texted me and let me know.
I'm going to the spring with groovy class right now.... I'll meet you at the drinks during the next break. Which class are you at now?

Jason Wheeler

Jun 30, 2012, 3:00:41 PM6/30/12
to uses...@googlegroups.com

Alright sounds good.  I am at the domain specific languages class.

Erik

Jul 1, 2012, 2:21:24 AM7/1/12
to uses...@googlegroups.com
Would like to hear an overview of Scala sessions and discussions there. Last year's information was dated and lacked thought leadership in my opinion.

Jason Wheeler

Jul 1, 2012, 2:41:27 AM7/1/12
to uses...@googlegroups.com
Actually there was no Scala-specific classes this year.  Venkat wasn't there so I think that may be part of the reason.  There were several Groovy classes and one Clojure class tho.

Jeff Shutt

Jul 2, 2012, 11:20:00 AM7/2/12
to uses...@googlegroups.com
I was there as well, although I didn't check this until now. :( But I did run into Jason and talk to him for a few minutes between sessions.