Only 3 Days left for Tuition Discounts in this Ground-Breaking Course!

Living Mandala

Mar 11, 2014, 6:43:28 PM3/11/14
to upstatenyp...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,

Evolutionary transformation is afoot.  It is beginning to feel palpable, this great change that we are all taking part in. Now is the time to take action, to come together and share the vital tools and practices that will sustain our species for generations in harmony with our planet and with one another.

Our 7 Stages to Sustainability (7SS) Permaculture Design Course (PDC): International Sustainable Development & Social Entrepreneurship is starting at the end of this month and EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS end this THURS!

We are bringing together a team of world-changers, sustainability leaders, community organizers, social entrepreneurs, system thinkers and eco-designers, as well as all who are ready to co-create a healthy, culturally rich, thriving world.

You are invited to join us for this ground-breaking 7SS + Permaculture Design Course being held at the MA Center/Green Friends Farm in Castro Valley, California over 4 modules from March 27 - May 18.

Sign up now for discounts, and reserve your place in this one-of-a kind, physically hands-on, intellectually engaging and paradigm expanding experience!

"There is one, and only one, solution, and we have almost no time to try it. We must turn all our resources to repairing the natural world, and train all our young people to help. They want to; we need to give them this last chance to create forests, soils, clean waters, clean energies, secure communities, stable regions, and to know how to do it from hands-on experience."   - Bill Mollison

Living Mandala
Organizing Education, Events & Initiatives for Personal & Planetary Transformation