Morphological dictionary-graphs (Arabic) - 3.8.4 Manual

Alexis Neme

Dec 4, 2017, 5:29:30 AM12/4/17
to Unitex-GramLab
Hello,

If I apply the lexical resource with the morphological dictionary graph (attached .png and .grf files)  :
  - adds the tag "A:ms" with  the path  "maSoryGi"
  - is not adding the tag with with the path "<!DIC><<yGi$>>"

Am I missing something?

PS: In my example, I use the Tim Buckwalter transliteration which is  available in the Arabic alphabet also, so it is easier to debug.

Thanks,

Alexis

TB-yG-A+.grf
Arabic-Dictionnary-Graph.png

Alexis Neme

Dec 5, 2017, 3:03:55 AM12/5/17
to Unitex-GramLab
I am sorry, I made a stupid annotation: <<yGi$>>

Sٍٍٍince we are in morphological mode, we need only "yGi"  without "<<>>". see solution attached.

Thanks for all
Alexis
yGi-sufx.png