Modification of the text - not getting all matches in the resulting txt file

Nadia Ivanova

Feb 20, 2017, 4:58:29 AM2/20/17
to Unitex-GramLab
Hello all amazing colleagues linguists,
I'm looking for the best way to output a clean result of Unitex processing on my Spanish corpus, and I found that instead of generating a concordance, I can modify a text and output it in a resulting .txt file (section 6.10.4 of the Manual).

It's working fine with the longest match but for supposedly all matches I don't have them all in the resulting file. It looks like I'm only getting one match per line and it looks like the shortest match.

Did I miss some key settings? Is it a bug?

Thank you in advance,
Have a nice day / night,
Nadia