Text automata bugs

Alexis Neme

Apr 5, 2019, 12:59:39 PM4/5/19
to unitex-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I was working with the Text automata in Arabic ....
Is the manipulation of text automaton well-debugged (after 2016)?
Are such manipulation fine in other languages ? (and still not documented)

Bugs
   - Saving the automaton after removing one or many boxes because some connections (Paths) were lost after saving and the automaton was broken 3 times.
   - The  Tab table does not represent such update when removing a Box
   - I did not notice any new update in the User Manual (7.5)

Thanks

Alexis

eric.laporte

Apr 7, 2019, 7:02:31 AM4/7/19
to Unitex-GramLab
Dear Alexis,
Have these bugs been reported in the repository of the code? If not, please describe them in more detail than that: https://unitexgramlab.org/how-to-contribute https://unitexgramlab.org/how-to-report-a-bug
Thanks,
Eric

Alexis Neme

Apr 10, 2019, 6:06:27 AM4/10/19
to unitex-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all
Dear Cristian and Eric,

Eric >>>  If not, please describe them in more detail than that:

Reported in Github: as issue #78 in Core engine
Using Unitex - Version 3.2rc (Rev.110 - 21 March)
    - in Arabic:
              if the automaton contains a token with no tag;
                   Modify any element of the FST
                   rebuild the FST
             =>  sentence1.grf is not a valid sentence automaton

     -  in French, it works fine.

 I cannot Upload an Ulp file for my bug in the Github
is it possible?

Thansk
Alexis