Generalization Graphs and Recusivity

Lea Lamotte

Jul 8, 2019, 11:04:22 AM7/8/19
to Unitex-GramLab
     Hello,
I'm currently failing to use generic graphs in Unitex 3.1.
As I am running out of simple reasons why, I started to wonder : does the process allow for recursivity ?

My corpora contains phrases such as (1) that I tag as in (2), using cascades of transducers.
     (1) "Plateau des Minquiers"
     (2) "<geogName><geogFeat>Plateau</geogFeat>des <name>Minquiers</name></geogName>"

Therefore, my processing chain enriches the "tok_by_alph.txt" file, with structures such as (3)
     (3) "{\{Plateau\,\.geogFeat\} des\{ Minquiers\,\.name\},.geogName}    6"

Now, if I were to ask for the generalization of the "name" tag, would Unitex be able to generalize "Minquiers" on the rest of the corpora ?
Provided that it's only record is as the second child of another tag ?

Thank you