alpha2 cli updated, upgrade today broke install

OnlyHuman

Sep 13, 2011, 10:41:16 AM9/13/11
to ul-developers
After an upgrade after smart update my cli is no longer bootable in
vbox.

OnlyHuman

Sep 13, 2011, 10:43:00 AM9/13/11
to ul-developers

Test was enabled, but unstable was not enabled. kernel panic

devnet

Sep 13, 2011, 11:16:20 AM9/13/11
to ul-dev...@googlegroups.com

--
PLEASE REMOVE THIS FOOTER WHEN REPLYING & REPLY BENEATH IT!

We'll need more info on this...what packages were updated?

The reason I ask is that I have a test machine as well and it is fully updated, yet it boots fine.

OnlyHuman

Sep 13, 2011, 12:40:07 PM9/13/11
to ul-developers
Maybe I was just unlucky, but couple of other new users on forum and
irc had trouble.
Just trying to help unity be better so new users don't get instantly
turned off.