Howest and Falcon launch – Saturday 5 may

Peter

Apr 29, 2012, 6:01:11 AM4/29/12
to UKHAS
Hi all,

We are planning one launch from the International Airport Kortrijk-
Wevelgem (Belgium).

I'll post full telemetry details closer to the launch.

Nick
Peter

David Bowkis

Apr 29, 2012, 6:16:38 AM4/29/12
to uk...@googlegroups.com
Nick, Peter - we already have 4 flights announced for Saturday the 5th MAy - I think we are going to need to do some careful planning

David (number10 on IRC)

Apr 29, 2012, 6:23:10 AM4/29/12
to uk...@googlegroups.com
I hope the weather improves a bit by then

cheers

Graham
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to ukhas+un...@googlegroups.com.

Peter

Apr 29, 2012, 4:12:09 PM4/29/12
to UKHAS
Hi David,

We would like to launch around 11:30 UTC.
According to the current prediction, the predicted landing spot is on
the border between Belgium and the Netherlands, 2.5 hours later.

Nick
Peter

On 29 apr, 12:16, David Bowkis <bow...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Nick, Peter - we already have 4 flights announced for Saturday the 5th MAy - I think we are going to need to do some careful planning
>
> David (number10 on IRC)
>
> ________________________________

Peter

May 4, 2012, 3:25:21 PM5/4/12
to UKHAS
Callsign HOWEST
The TX is 434.650MHz 425Hz shift 50baud RTTY, 8bit.

Callsign FALCON
The TX is 434.075MHz 425Hz shift 50baud RTTY, 8bit.

NickB

May 4, 2012, 4:11:43 PM5/4/12
to UKHAS
Correction:

Callsign HOWEST
The TX is 434.650MHz 425Hz shift 50baud RTTY, 8bit.

Callsign FALCON
The TX is 434.075MHz 425Hz shift 50baud RTTY, 7bit, 1 stop bit, no
parity.

But you can select the payloads in dl-fldigi.