WTF!!

Ray Martin

Dec 18, 2005, 7:21:21 AM12/18/05
I can only assume his judgement was clouded by losing his father, but IMHO
Benitez singlehandledly lost us that game with his ludicrous team selection
and substitutions! What a wanker...Rule No. 1, you never change a winning
team.

Ray Martin

Graybags

Dec 18, 2005, 7:25:26 AM12/18/05

"Ray Martin" <m...@home.com> wrote in message
Apart from when you're resting players for a semi-meaningless friendly.

wellred

Dec 18, 2005, 7:28:00 AM12/18/05

Bollocks! We couldn't have hammered a team any more than that!!

defect violation

Dec 18, 2005, 7:28:40 AM12/18/05
In article <do3k82$68f$1$8302...@news.demon.co.uk>, Ray Martin
<m...@home.com> wrote:

WTF are you on about? We played some very good football for most of the
match, so please don't make yourself look stupid and blame Rafa.

Do like the rest of us: Blame the linesman!!!
;)

Dick Terrapin

Dec 18, 2005, 7:26:22 AM12/18/05
Ray Martin wrote:

Get fucked you arsehole.

--
Dick Terrapin - Amphibious Highwayman

F u z

Dec 18, 2005, 7:30:48 AM12/18/05

> WTF are you on about? We played some very good football for most of the
> match, so please don't make yourself look stupid and blame Rafa.

He's already made himself look stupid!

california red

Dec 18, 2005, 7:31:21 AM12/18/05
i don't think it's a meaningless friendly when the whole world is watching and
carries such a prestigeous title for the winner...
still, having said that, it's no disgrace to lose in such a final...
but...

never mind...

good job lads...

Graybags wrote:

--
california red

u think this accounts fast you should see the other one@posters.for.doors Simon

Dec 18, 2005, 7:34:22 AM12/18/05

"Ray Martin" <m...@home.com> wrote in message
With rules like that, why are you not a top flight manager? <grin>

Ray Martin

Dec 18, 2005, 7:32:39 AM12/18/05

"Graybags" <gb...@lineone.net> wrote in message

If you think it was meaningless you obviously didn't see Steve G's face at
the end. He was well and truly gutted!

Ray Martin

Dave G

Dec 18, 2005, 7:36:02 AM12/18/05

you're the fucking wanker mate.

Rex Harrison

Dec 18, 2005, 7:43:27 AM12/18/05

"Ray Martin" <m...@home.com> wrote in message

Perhaps the win by Newcastle yesterday forced him to save a few players. No
doubt Risse would have stopped their goal in his sleep.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-1* (18 & 5)

Dec 18, 2005, 8:05:54 AM12/18/05

"Ray Martin" <m...@home.com> wrote in message
Hindisght is easy.
He left Nando on against Boro when at 0-0 it was looking like we wouldn't
score yet he popped up with 2.
The only thing I'd say is maybe Crouch should have come on sooner.

Lescor

Dec 18, 2005, 8:27:02 AM12/18/05

"Ray Martin" <m...@home.com> wrote in message

The fact that the players wanted to win and join in the fans pretence that
it was a competition of significance is neither here nor there, and SG is
hardly the brightest is he.
The players might con themselves into last minute belief that the game
was important, so important that Pool had decided not to compete in
it at the start of the season..

Relate the ridiculous title 'World Club Champions' to the worth of the
very ordinary Brazilian side that now holds it.

Crap competition, meaningless, and best dumped as soon as possible.

LC

Dave G

Dec 18, 2005, 8:30:59 AM12/18/05
Lescor wrote:

next time FIFA convene a meeting of their heads of football i'm sure
you'll put your POV across as compellingly as you have here.

wellred

Dec 18, 2005, 8:36:12 AM12/18/05

Lescor wrote:
> The fact that the players wanted to win and join in the fans pretence that
> it was a competition of significance is neither here nor there, and SG is
> hardly the brightest is he.
> The players might con themselves into last minute belief that the game
> was important, so important that Pool had decided not to compete in
> it at the start of the season..
>
> Relate the ridiculous title 'World Club Champions' to the worth of the
> very ordinary Brazilian side that now holds it.
>
> Crap competition, meaningless, and best dumped as soon as possible.
>
> LC

If it was that crap and meaningless, why did you bother watching it? I
enjoyed it and I'm glad we never pulled out of it. I agree that the
'World Club Champions' title is over the top, but it's interesting to
see the European Champions play the South American Champions. It's a
tradition. I didn't think it was a meaningless friendly and I'd have
liked us to win it.
Still - maybe next time...

Norman

Dec 18, 2005, 8:43:45 AM12/18/05

"Graybags" <gb...@lineone.net> wrote in message

What? He flew them to the other side of the world and then rested them
because it's a meaningless friendly?

Genius.

Dick Terrapin

Dec 18, 2005, 8:44:41 AM12/18/05
Norman wrote:

Has someone trumped? Oh it's just Norma and it's BO making my eyes water
again.

u think this accounts fast you should see the other one@posters.for.doors Simon

Dec 18, 2005, 9:19:38 AM12/18/05

"Lescor" <les...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
You miss the point. This game was worthwhile. The title wasn't though. We
played against a fairly decent side who was taking it seriously. We
competed. We dominated. We approached the game with the right attitude. I'm
happy we did that. LFC are a competetive side now who hate to lose whatever
the competition. That can only be good. So take your worthless cup comments
and your worthless self and fuck off.

u think this accounts fast you should see the other one@posters.for.doors Simon

Dec 18, 2005, 9:20:29 AM12/18/05

"Dick Terrapin" <P...@SIBU.HQ> wrote in message
I'm telling you, he's that golfer off the sure adverts!

Norman

Dec 18, 2005, 10:39:38 AM12/18/05

"Dick Terrapin" <P...@SIBU.HQ> wrote in message

LOL. Trotting that one out. It's a *Sure* sign that the scousers have no
come-backs. *Roll on* Norm's next victory.

Pope Pompous XVIII

Dec 18, 2005, 11:17:11 AM12/18/05
"Ray Martin" <m...@home.com> wrote in message

errr -- bit harsh that, given the circumstances???

But we rarely win or win easily without Hamann anyway -- so -- no
surprises!!

--
+ His Holiness

"Now that my ladder's gone,
I must lie down where all the ladders start
In the foul rag and bone shop of the heart" -- W B Yeats

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0 (18 & 5)

Dec 18, 2005, 1:45:44 PM12/18/05

"Norman" <Norm...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
unlike your shite team

http://football.guardian.co.uk/Match_Report/0,1527,1661860,00.html

LOL

Norman

Dec 18, 2005, 5:40:55 PM12/18/05

"0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0 (18 & 5)" <Ted_...@usenet.com> wrote in message

Given your obsession with United I'm surprised you're unaware that we have
been winning game after game recently.

Yet another crap post from Ted.

> http://football.guardian.co.uk/Match_Report/0,1527,1661860,00.html
>
> LOL

u think this accounts fast you should see the other one@posters.for.doors Simon

Dec 18, 2005, 5:59:04 PM12/18/05

> "0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0 (18 & 5)" <Ted_...@usenet.com> wrote in message
> >

> Given your obsession with United

RATFLMAO THE IRONY POURS FROM YOU. HAVE YOU GOT PLANNING PERMISSION YET FOR
A HOUSE IN THIS NG? LOL