Team Performance

David Williams

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
Well. I really enjoyed watching that. An outstanding display from a group
of footballers working for each other in a wonderful team performance. I
had Sammi as MOTM, although I thought Paddy came close. I'm looking forward
to the Man U v Leeds game . Things in the Premiership race may not pan out
as first planned. I think if I had the sad misfortumne to support Man U , I
would be very worried as to why they are now questioning every single
refereeing call with such venom. That can't be right. Why do they do that.
Is it based on some belief that they have a divine right to win every thing
& every game by any means, fair or foul??

What's the old Kop song. "The Reds are coming up the hill boy, The Reds are
coming up the hill boy, They all laugh at us, They all laugh at us, They all
say our days are numbered..........". You never know.....Maybe.....Just
Maybe........The Reds are closer than you think..............

Victory with Honour

Paul Graham

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
In article <886u8i$3cg$1...@lure.pipex.net>, David Williams
<ho...@ukgateway.net> writes
Closer even than that. We're gonna win this fucker. I can feel it im my
bones.
--
Paul Graham

Mark Pugh

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
In article <jzihkKA6...@millersfield.demon.co.uk>, Paul Graham
<pr...@millersfield.demon.co.uk> writes

You know, I've been feeling that for a while now. Never dared admit it
though.

--

Bye,

Mark

Bun

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
> Closer even than that. We're gonna win this fucker. I can feel it im my
> bones.

Bones?? at your age??

Bun

Colin Watt

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
> Closer even than that. We're gonna win this fucker. I can feel it im my
> bones.
> --
> Paul Graham

Should that not be the singular you randy bugger?

--
Justice for Hillsborough

Colin Watt

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
Can you imagine were we would be had we not been pants for the first 6
weeks of the season?

--
Justice for Hillsborough

Leo Roberts

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00

Mark Pugh wrote in message ...

>In article <jzihkKA6...@millersfield.demon.co.uk>, Paul Graham
><pr...@millersfield.demon.co.uk> writes
>>In article <886u8i$3cg$1...@lure.pipex.net>, David Williams
>><ho...@ukgateway.net> writes
>>>Well. I really enjoyed watching that

I watched it, and was delighted by the result. But I can't honestly say that
I enjoyed watching it. Nail biting stuff, really. Of course, in the FA Cup
last year we did exactly the same (score then defend) and lost the game.
That's the difference this year. Still wasn't pretty, mind you.

LJR

--

I'm sorry, Reverend, does there seem to be a problem?
L...@koptalk.co.uk

Gerard Lally

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
I think it's the last six weeks of the season which count ... :-)

--
Oderint, dum metuant. - Let them hate so long as they fear.
Accius, Lucius (1st century BC)

"Colin Watt" <Colin...@cwcom.net> wrote in message

Frank Tudor

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
No I think its the 38 games from the start to the end that count.

"Gerard Lally" <gpl...@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message

Brady Hamilton

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
Er, Mark, you saying that you've been feeling PG's bone?

I wouldn't admit to it either!

Brady

Mark Pugh <straight.to....@bigrocks.demon.co.uk> writes:
> In article <jzihkKA6...@millersfield.demon.co.uk>, Paul Graham
> <pr...@millersfield.demon.co.uk> writes
> >In article <886u8i$3cg$1...@lure.pipex.net>, David Williams
> ><ho...@ukgateway.net> writes

> >>Well. I really enjoyed watching that. An outstanding display from a group
> >>of footballers working for each other in a wonderful team performance. I
> >>had Sammi as MOTM, although I thought Paddy came close. I'm looking forward
> >>to the Man U v Leeds game . Things in the Premiership race may not pan out
> >>as first planned. I think if I had the sad misfortumne to support Man U , I
> >>would be very worried as to why they are now questioning every single
> >>refereeing call with such venom. That can't be right. Why do they do that.
> >>Is it based on some belief that they have a divine right to win every thing
> >>& every game by any means, fair or foul??
> >>
> >>What's the old Kop song. "The Reds are coming up the hill boy, The Reds are
> >>coming up the hill boy, They all laugh at us, They all laugh at us, They all
> >>say our days are numbered..........". You never know.....Maybe.....Just
> >>Maybe........The Reds are closer than you think..............
> >>
> >>Victory with Honour

> >Closer even than that. We're gonna win this fucker. I can feel it im my
> >bones.

Brady Hamilton

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
You're right, Frank, that's why that fucking Watford
game will continue to haunt us.

Brady