The BP Letter

Peter

Nov 11, 2011, 8:28:03 AM11/11/11
Having seen various comments and accusation flying about regarding the
letter, I think it is about time that I said something in public. Peter
Granger is not my real name - and nor is Judith Smith; my real name is
immaterial to the complaint; but I do post in the group regularly.
People will understand why I did not use my real name in the light of
the follow-up actions and unfounded accusations which were made. As the
letter explains I am a share holder in the BP Group and I despaired over
the way that the BP name was being treated by one of its employees. I
know a few people who work or have worked for BP and when I discussed
the issue with them they were very surprised at the actions being taken
and permitted. I do not believe that my letter was malicious or
harassing in any way, and that is one reason why I am publishing the
letter now so that people can hopefully see that for themselves. Why
Simon does not just stop posting in BP hours I do not know; I suspect
that it is a matter of time before he posts something which he, and also
BP, may come to regret. So come on Simon, I have no wish for you to
stop posting at all - I like some of what you post; but please do, post
in your own time and not BP's which is all I am requesting.

Dear Sir or Madam

Simon J Mason : Complaint

I wish to draw to your attention, and make a complaint about, the
actions of the above member of your staff at the Saltend site. I am
making this complaint as someone who is a share holder in BP plc
indirectly via my pension company. The complaint concerns the amount of
BP funded time he spends and wastes on posting to newsgroups which are
accessed via either BP IP addresses directly, or via your interface to
the Scansafe system. He has been told by a number of people that his
actions are bringing BP Chemicals in to disrepute and that it appears
that BP do not know, or worse, do not care, what he is doing whilst he
is supposed to be working. On one occasion when someone complained to
him about posting in BP time - he replied derisively: only another hour
to go.
There were more than 360 posts made during working hours in the month of
July alone from IP addresses : 80.254.147.180 and 80.254.147.172. I
believe that these are both IP addresses allocated by Scansafe to BP. I
trust that you will ask Mr Mason to desist from blatantly abusing the BP
facilities and to crack on with his work in order to boost BP profits!!

Yours faithfully

Homer

Nov 11, 2011, 8:42:46 AM11/11/11
On 11/11/2011 13:28, Peter wrote:
> Having seen various comments and accusation flying about regarding the
> letter, I think it is about time that I said something in public. Peter
> Granger is not my real name - and nor is Judith Smith; my real name is
> immaterial to the complaint; but I do post in the group regularly.

Anonymous Coward?

mondeo-man - YES

Nov 11, 2011, 8:56:19 AM11/11/11
What you, or the original poster?

Come on, name names, starting with yours.

--
OUT OF MY WAY you plebs

Simon Weaseltemper

Nov 11, 2011, 9:33:16 AM11/11/11
On 11/11/2011 13:28, Peter wrote:
> Having seen various comments and accusation flying about regarding the
> letter, I think it is about time that I said something in public. Peter
> Granger is not my real name - and nor is Judith Smith; my real name is
> immaterial to the complaint; but I do post in the group regularly.
> People will understand why I did not use my real name in the light of
> the follow-up actions and unfounded accusations which were made. As the
> letter explains I am a share holder in the BP Group and I despaired over
> the way that the BP name was being treated by one of its employees. I
> know a few people who work or have worked for BP and when I discussed
> the issue with them they were very surprised at the actions being taken
> and permitted. I do not believe that my letter was malicious or
> harassing in any way, and that is one reason why I am publishing the
> letter now so that people can hopefully see that for themselves. Why
> Simon does not just stop posting in BP hours I do not know; I suspect
> that it is a matter of time before he posts something which he, and also
> BP, may come to regret. So come on Simon, I have no wish for you to stop
> posting at all - I like some of what you post; but please do, post in
> your own time and not BP's which is all I am requesting.

Whether an employee uses their employers facilities or not in entirely
between the employee and the employer. It’s got FA to do with
shareholders. Especially shareholders by default via their pension fund,
FFS. Does that make me a “shareholder” of each of the FTSE 100 companies
because I have a few quid in a tracker fund? No, you are being a twat.

Second, whether said employee posts crap on the Internet, goes outside
for a fag or sits in the bog reading “Readers Wives Fat Bums Special”
during working hours is between employee and employer. If he does the
job he is contracted to do that is between employee and employer. It has
nothing to do with some twat who claims to be a shareholder.

What hours said employee works is also between employee and employer. If
employee wishes to claim he is posting when he is supposed to be
working, that’s also up to him.

It can be unwise to mention your employer, just like it is unwise to
mention your address, family and other personal information on the
Internet as there as some fucking weird stalkers out there who will
phone you up, spy on your house and send letters to your employer.

I would be amazed (really amazed) if you were not the same person as
Judith/JMS/Statto as there can't be two people that weird who are
stalking the same person.

--
Simon
For personal replies, please use my reply-to address.

Clive George

Nov 11, 2011, 9:49:56 AM11/11/11
Ok, I'll say it : The OP is an Anonymous Coward.

The OP has allowed their bitterness from usenet to spill over to real
life. I'd be interested to know if the OP thought that anything positive
could come from their letter : I don't think that it could. The OP
claims they're worried about Simon's time being mis-spent. I'm
reasonably sure that the result of that letter is that more of BP's time
has been spent on useless stuff, not less, so if they're really
concerned that their shares are suffering, it's a pretty stupid own-goal.

Of course we know the "I'm a shareholder, well, almost, well, not
actually at all but I do have some money in a pension scheme" line is
not the reason for writing - it's just a personal attack on Simon made
outside usenet. Somebody else on here frequently comments on
"despicable" behaviour - this genuinely is an example of that.

It's a reminder to all : keep the arguments on usenet. If you let them
spill over to real life like that, you've lost - you have become that
muttering nutter on the street.

To the OP : I suspect you've taken this too far to give yourself a
graceful retreat. An apology would be a start, but I suspect you won't
be up to that. And of course an apology from a nameless coward doesn't
really count much. So the most sensible thing you can probably do is
just keep quiet and hope it all blows over. And of course don't be that
stupid again.

Mentalguy2k8

Nov 11, 2011, 11:36:08 AM11/11/11

"Simon Weaseltemper" <si...@weaseltemper.INVALID> wrote in message
The moral is, if you're going to use your employer's equipment and time to
act like a dick, then don't keep boasting that you're using your employer's
equipment and time to act like a dick.

And no, I don't agree with contacting people's ISPs or employers.

Mr. Benn

Nov 11, 2011, 11:46:15 AM11/11/11
"Peter" wrote in message news:j9j7sj$ee5$1...@speranza.aioe.org...

I don't see anything unreasonable in that letter.

Bod

Nov 11, 2011, 11:49:15 AM11/11/11
I see no response from Simon.

--
Bod

Mrcheerful

Nov 11, 2011, 12:00:05 PM11/11/11
he has not got home yet.

Bod

Nov 11, 2011, 12:26:16 PM11/11/11
But the BP letter was posted at 13.38 and Simon has been posting in uk
rec cycling after this.

--
Bod

Mrcheerful

Nov 11, 2011, 12:36:02 PM11/11/11
beneath his contempt?

The Medicated Handyman

Nov 11, 2011, 12:40:49 PM11/11/11
On 11/11/2011 16:46, Mr. Benn wrote:
as a confession by the author that he/she is a delusional cyber-stalker
with obsessive-compulsive disorder, it is perfectly reasonable

Bod

Nov 11, 2011, 12:43:07 PM11/11/11
:-)

--
Bod

Mentalguy2k8

Nov 11, 2011, 12:55:01 PM11/11/11

"The Medicated Handyman" <inv...@invalid.com> wrote in message
While it's nice of you to massage Simon's prostate like this, I don't see
any evidence of delusion (unless you're going to split hairs over his
share-holder status) or OCD. And I'm not even sure about cyber-stalking,
everything in that letter could be found in Simon's own posts.

Dave - Cyclists VOR

Nov 11, 2011, 1:01:54 PM11/11/11
On 11/11/2011 16:36, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

> The moral is, if you're going to use your employer's equipment and time
> to act like a dick, then don't keep boasting that you're using your
> employer's equipment and time to act like a dick.

And don't attempt to wind up people for wasting their own time posting.

> And no, I don't agree with contacting people's ISPs or employers.

Neither do I.

University

Dave - Cyclists VOR

Nov 11, 2011, 1:03:00 PM11/11/11
Beyond his intelligence.

Mentalguy2k8

Nov 11, 2011, 1:11:19 PM11/11/11

"Dave - Cyclists VOR" <davi...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> On 11/11/2011 16:36, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:
>>

>> The moral is, if you're going to use your employer's equipment and time
>> to act like a dick, then don't keep boasting that you're using your
>> employer's equipment and time to act like a dick.
>
> And don't attempt to wind up people for wasting their own time posting.

Exactly, I doubt this would have ever happened if his responses hadn't been
so contemptuous.

The Medicated Handyman

Nov 11, 2011, 1:51:58 PM11/11/11
On 11/11/2011 18:01, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:
> On 11/11/2011 16:36, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:
>>

>> The moral is, if you're going to use your employer's equipment and time
>> to act like a dick, then don't keep boasting that you're using your
>> employer's equipment and time to act like a dick.
>
> And don't attempt to wind up people for wasting their own time posting.

why not?

it's obviously working

Dave - Cyclists VOR

Nov 11, 2011, 1:53:19 PM11/11/11
Is it?

The Medicated Handyman

Nov 11, 2011, 2:00:50 PM11/11/11
On 11/11/2011 17:55, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

> While it's nice of you to massage Simon's prostate

now now, you'll only make Judith jealous

Clive George

Nov 11, 2011, 2:50:27 PM11/11/11
On 11/11/2011 17:55, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

> While it's nice of you to massage Simon's prostate like this, I don't
> see any evidence of delusion (unless you're going to split hairs over
> his share-holder status) or OCD. And I'm not even sure about
> cyber-stalking, everything in that letter could be found in Simon's own
> posts.

Delusion in the belief that any good could possibly come from that letter.

True, it's no longer cyber-stalking, it's crossed over into the real world.

Whoever wrote the letter is a nutter, and making excuses for them won't
help their problems - it'll only make them worse.

Dave - Cyclists VOR

Nov 11, 2011, 3:10:32 PM11/11/11
On 11/11/2011 19:50, Clive George wrote:
> On 11/11/2011 17:55, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:
>
>> While it's nice of you to massage Simon's prostate like this, I don't
>> see any evidence of delusion (unless you're going to split hairs over
>> his share-holder status) or OCD. And I'm not even sure about
>> cyber-stalking, everything in that letter could be found in Simon's own
>> posts.
>
> Delusion in the belief that any good could possibly come from that letter.

A great deal of good could come from that letter. Mason is clearly
defrauding his employer. If he continues to get away with it others
will copy him & the companies productivity will decline.

If that happens their product will increase in price or the shareholders
will suffer.

Whoever wrote it has carried out a public service.

> True, it's no longer cyber-stalking, it's crossed over into the real world.

And I trust disciplinary action will be taken against the fuckwit.

> Whoever wrote the letter is a nutter, and making excuses for them won't
> help their problems - it'll only make them worse.

I rather think the term 'nutter' would be better applied to someone who
makes thousands of posts to a NG when he is being paid to work, then
gloats openly about it.

The Medicated Handyman

Nov 11, 2011, 3:28:53 PM11/11/11
On 11/11/2011 20:10, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:

> A great deal of good could come from that letter. Mason is clearly
> defrauding his employer. If he continues to get away with it others will
> copy him & the companies productivity will decline.
>
> If that happens their product will increase in price or the shareholders
> will suffer.

you're delusional

Just zis Guy, you know?

Nov 11, 2011, 3:40:27 PM11/11/11
On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 13:28:03 +0000, Peter <peter....@live.co.uk>
wrote:

>Having seen various comments and accusation flying about regarding the
>letter, I think it is about time that I said something in public. Peter
>Granger is not my real name - and nor is Judith Smith;

Yes, I absolutely believe that. What I don't believe, though, though,
is that you don't normally post here /as/ judith smith. Short of a
proof from "both" of you of your real identities I think it highly
unlikely that anyone here will believe on the basis of a pseudonymous
posting via an infamously abuse-friendly anonymiser that you are
anything other than the usual pseudonymous coward.

I can see why the usual pseudonymous coward might be feeling somewhat
uncertain, in the light of what happened to another person here who
crossed the line from trolling to harassment. The two have been in
contact directly and I suspect that the usual pseudonymous coward
knows exactly what has happened to the now-absent pseudonymous coward.

The court fee for an application for a Norwich Pharmacal order is only
£80, much larger sums have been raised between friends to expose
abusive cowards.

I suggest you raise your alert state to Level 2 on the French civil
alert scale* and hope that people don't get pissed off enough to start
actively pursuing you.

* The French civil alert scale:
1. Courir
2. Courir et se cacher
3. Reddition
4. Collaborez

Guy
--
Guy Chapman, http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
The usenet price promise: all opinions are guaranteed

The Medicated Handyman

Nov 11, 2011, 3:52:21 PM11/11/11
On 11/11/2011 19:50, Clive George wrote:
> On 11/11/2011 17:55, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:
>
>> While it's nice of you to massage Simon's prostate like this, I don't
>> see any evidence of delusion (unless you're going to split hairs over
>> his share-holder status) or OCD. And I'm not even sure about
>> cyber-stalking, everything in that letter could be found in Simon's own
>> posts.
>
> Delusion in the belief that any good could possibly come from that letter.

obsession with gaining the attention of the target of the stalking and
delusion in the belief that nym-shifting guarantees that the post will
be read

Bertie Wooster

Nov 11, 2011, 6:59:55 PM11/11/11
Guy, you fool... That's the French *military* alert scale too.

Bertie Wooster

Nov 11, 2011, 7:01:14 PM11/11/11
wrote:

>Having seen various comments and accusation flying about regarding the
>letter, I think it is about time that I said something in public. Peter
Did you get any response?

Zapp Brannigan

Nov 11, 2011, 7:52:33 PM11/11/11

"Clive George" <cl...@xxxx-x.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

> It's a reminder to all : keep the arguments on usenet. If you let them
> spill over to real life like that, you've lost - you have become that
> muttering nutter on the street.

I agree. Simon is a tedious bore at times, but he's done nothing to deserve
this spiteful stalking behaviour.

OG

Nov 12, 2011, 5:08:11 AM11/12/11
On 11/11/2011 13:28, Peter wrote:
> Having seen various comments and accusation flying about regarding the
> letter, I think it is about time that I said something in public. Peter
> Granger is not my real name - and nor is Judith Smith; my real name is
> immaterial to the complaint;

In the interest of openness and equity, and to justify your actions you
should give your actual name and a list of any pseudonyms under which
you have posted.

If you do not, we will know that you are a complete and utter coward,
taking advantage of other people's openness to cause trouble whilst
hiding behind anonymity yourself.

Mr. Benn

Nov 12, 2011, 5:29:11 AM11/12/11
OG" wrote in message news:9i6us5...@mid.individual.net...
==================================

Who are you "OG"?

Clive George

Nov 12, 2011, 7:41:55 AM11/12/11
I can make a pretty good guess based on the email address he uses. So,
how about you?

The Revd

Nov 12, 2011, 8:15:03 AM11/12/11
On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 14:49:56 +0000, Clive George
<cl...@xxxx-x.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>On 11/11/2011 13:56, mondeo-man - YES wrote:
>>>
>>> Anonymous Coward?
>>>

>> What you, or the original poster?
>>
>> Come on, name names, starting with yours.
>
>Ok, I'll say it : The OP is an Anonymous Coward.

Is "Clive George" your real name? Prove it.

Judith

Nov 12, 2011, 8:48:59 AM11/12/11
On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 13:42:46 +0000, Homer <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

>On 11/11/2011 13:28, Peter wrote:
>> Having seen various comments and accusation flying about regarding the
>> letter, I think it is about time that I said something in public. Peter
>> Granger is not my real name - and nor is Judith Smith; my real name is
>> immaterial to the complaint; but I do post in the group regularly.
>
>Anonymous Coward?

Who is Homer m...@privacy.net?

Yep you're right

Judith

Nov 12, 2011, 8:52:48 AM11/12/11
wrote:

>On 11/11/2011 13:56, mondeo-man - YES wrote:
>>>
>>> Anonymous Coward?
>>>

>> What you, or the original poster?
>>
>> Come on, name names, starting with yours.
>
>Ok, I'll say it : The OP is an Anonymous Coward.
>
>The OP has allowed their bitterness from usenet to spill over to real
>life. I'd be interested to know if the OP thought that anything positive
>could come from their letter : I don't think that it could. The OP
>claims they're worried about Simon's time being mis-spent. I'm
>reasonably sure that the result of that letter is that more of BP's time
>has been spent on useless stuff, not less, so if they're really
>concerned that their shares are suffering, it's a pretty stupid own-goal.

If BP spent anytime on the letter then that was their choice.

If BP wish to permit Mason to post in their time - then that is their choice.

If Mason wants to appear to be a twat - then that is his choice. If I was
posting from a work's system, then I would not be taking the piss out of the
company by stressing how I was posting in their time.

How do you compare the letter with someone posting another poster's address
complete with map of where they live in a newsgroup?

Judith

Nov 12, 2011, 8:56:48 AM11/12/11
On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 17:00:05 -0000, "Mrcheerful" <nbk...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

<snip>

>>> I don't see anything unreasonable in that letter.
>>>

>> I see no response from Simon.
>
>he has not got home yet.

He'll have gone to the police on his way home to see what is happening about
his complaint - after that very malicious, evil, lying letter has now been
published and people can see just how bad it was.

Judith

Nov 12, 2011, 8:59:43 AM11/12/11
On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 17:55:01 -0000, "Mentalguy2k8" <Mental...@gmail.com>
wrote:

<snip>

>>> I don't see anything unreasonable in that letter.
>>
>> as a confession by the author that he/she is a delusional cyber-stalker
>> with obsessive-compulsive disorder, it is perfectly reasonable
>
>While it's nice of you to massage Simon's prostate like this, I don't see
>any evidence of delusion (unless you're going to split hairs over his
>share-holder status) or OCD. And I'm not even sure about cyber-stalking,
>everything in that letter could be found in Simon's own posts.

I agree - if he wants to continually take the piss out of the company for which
he works then it is quite reasonable for anyone to write a letter such as that.

No lies - no false accusations - just the truth (or apparent truth).

Judith

Nov 12, 2011, 9:01:03 AM11/12/11
On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 19:50:27 +0000, Clive George <cl...@xxxx-x.fsnet.co.uk>
wrote:
How does it compare with someone (ie Mason) publishing the details complete
with map of where another poster lives.

Now that *is* cyber stalking.

Just zis Guy, you know?

Nov 12, 2011, 9:04:43 AM11/12/11
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 08:15:03 -0500, The Revd <pee...@degenerate.Grik>
wrote:
FWSE it. I don't think anyone here seriously doubts that Clive George
is who he says he is.

OG

Nov 12, 2011, 9:04:38 AM11/12/11
On 12/11/2011 10:29, Mr. Benn wrote:
You should be able to tell my name from my email address. Are you
prepared to give your real name?

Judith

Nov 12, 2011, 9:08:14 AM11/12/11
On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 20:40:27 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
<usen...@chapmancentral.co.uk> wrote:

>On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 13:28:03 +0000, Peter <peter....@live.co.uk>
>wrote:
>
>>Having seen various comments and accusation flying about regarding the
>>letter, I think it is about time that I said something in public. Peter
>>Granger is not my real name - and nor is Judith Smith;
>
>Yes, I absolutely believe that. What I don't believe, though, though,
>is that you don't normally post here /as/ judith smith. Short of a
>proof from "both" of you of your real identities I think it highly
>unlikely that anyone here will believe on the basis of a pseudonymous
>posting via an infamously abuse-friendly anonymiser that you are
>anything other than the usual pseudonymous coward.

Why thank you Porker - given that you were the first to claim that I was the
author of the letter, I am not surprised. Have you found the evidence yet? I
assume that you have some.

It was you who advised Mason to go to the police wasn't it. I bet he is
regretting listening to you now.

Have you advised him what to say when those same police ask him why he posted
the details - plus map - of where another poster lived. The problem is, that
once they are asked to look under one stone - they may of course be pointed to
others.

Anyone who involves the police in such matters has really lost the plot. I
would guess that everyone who posts here has done/said something which they
later regret - and it can always come back and bite them.

Can't it Porky?

I know that you have :-)

--

Total number of posts to URC from
IP Address:80.254.146.36 over 6 years = 7

Guy Chapman : 5
Lou Knee: 2

Coincidence?
(Guy Chapman Dell Magnet)

Clive George

Nov 12, 2011, 9:36:08 AM11/12/11
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 14:04:43 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
<usen...@chapmancentral.co.uk> wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 08:15:03 -0500, The Revd <pee...@degenerate.Grik>
>wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 14:49:56 +0000, Clive George
>><cl...@xxxx-x.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>>>Ok, I'll say it : The OP is an Anonymous Coward.
>>
>>Is "Clive George" your real name? Prove it.
>
>FWSE it. I don't think anyone here seriously doubts that Clive George
>is who he says he is.

Anybody can call themselves "Clive George" here, see? Therefore, the
hypoctite is as anonymous as anyone else.

Clive George

Nov 12, 2011, 9:43:55 AM11/12/11
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 09:36:08 -0500, Clive George <pee...@degenerate.Grik>
No they can't - it is my name and you should not be impersonating me.

Owen Gwynne

Nov 12, 2011, 9:46:39 AM11/12/11
Yes - it is Owen Gwynne.

Now please stop forging my details.

Just zis Guy, you know?

Nov 12, 2011, 9:50:39 AM11/12/11
<pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:

>Anybody can call themselves "Clive George" here, see?

True, and several times people have called themselves by my name, but
the person who normally uses the identity Clive George almost
certainly is called Clive George, his identity is not seriously
questioned by anyone here other than for mischievous reasons.

OG

Nov 12, 2011, 9:49:30 AM11/12/11
Coward

Just zis Guy, you know?

Nov 12, 2011, 9:54:07 AM11/12/11
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 14:46:39 +0000, Owen Gwynne <m...@privacy.net>
wrote:

>From: Owen Gwynne <m...@privacy.net>
>Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
>Subject: Re: The BP Letter
>Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 14:46:39 +0000

Who could have suspected that the person making these anonymous posts
via proxies would forget themselves and post from the same paid-for
news service used by the group's most prolific anonymous coward? What
are the chances of that, eh?

Clive George

Nov 12, 2011, 10:49:57 AM11/12/11
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 14:43:55 +0000, Clive George <m...@privacy.net>
Actually it's MY name now and you're impersonating ME.

Clive George

Nov 12, 2011, 10:50:57 AM11/12/11
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 14:50:39 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
<usen...@chapmancentral.co.uk> wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 09:36:08 -0500, Clive George
><pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:
>
>>Anybody can call themselves "Clive George" here, see?
>
>True, and several times people have called themselves by my name, but
>the person who normally uses the identity Clive George almost
>certainly is called Clive George, his identity is not seriously
>questioned by anyone here other than for mischievous reasons.

How do you know he's really called Clive George? Just because he says
so?

Simon Weaseltemper

Nov 12, 2011, 10:55:35 AM11/12/11
Agreed, that is the type of thing the low-life Judith/JMS bunny boiler does.

If there is already someone here with your name, use another.

--
Simon
For personal replies, please use my reply-to address.

Mentalguy2k8

Nov 12, 2011, 11:08:15 AM11/12/11

"Judith" <jmsmi...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
Did he do that? If he did, then he deserves everything he gets.

Judith

Nov 12, 2011, 11:11:31 AM11/12/11
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 14:50:39 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
<usen...@chapmancentral.co.uk> wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 09:36:08 -0500, Clive George
><pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:
>
>>Anybody can call themselves "Clive George" here, see?
>
>True, and several times people have called themselves by my name

Which was it - Guy or Porky?

Just zis Guy, you know?

Nov 12, 2011, 11:18:16 AM11/12/11
ffs - you are a wanker - I was taking the piss to show how easy it was to use
any name I want to; I was not actually trying to impersonate someone else. They
do not call me Porky Chapman.

You really need an IP address rather than speculation that two people using one
of the most popular usenet providers are one and the same.

But you slipped up with that - didn't you Porky.

Mr. Benn

Nov 12, 2011, 11:27:17 AM11/12/11
Clive George" wrote in message
=================================

What a coincidence. My real name is also Clive George.

Just zis Guy, you know?

Nov 12, 2011, 11:28:43 AM11/12/11
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 10:50:57 -0500, Clive George
<pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 14:50:39 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
><usen...@chapmancentral.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 09:36:08 -0500, Clive George
>><pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:
>>
>>>Anybody can call themselves "Clive George" here, see?
>>
>>True, and several times people have called themselves by my name, but
>>the person who normally uses the identity Clive George almost
>>certainly is called Clive George, his identity is not seriously
>>questioned by anyone here other than for mischievous reasons.
>
>How do you know he's really called Clive George? Just because he says
>so?

Define "know". I believe him to be called Clive George since his use
of that name appears stable over time and he's not said or done
anything to cause one to doubt that he is who he says he is. Unlike
the resident anonymous coward, who assiduously hides behind a
never-ending succession of pseudonyms (well over 200 to date) in order
to be protected from the consequences of its cowardly attacks. A
similar tactic was employed by another here until relatively recently.
That has not gone well for him, it seems.

Mentalguy2k8

Nov 12, 2011, 11:40:41 AM11/12/11

"OG" <ow...@gwynnefamily.org.uk> wrote in message
Why do you people who use *a name* claim the moral high ground in these
situations? Nobody knows, or cares, whether your name is real or not. You
could have set up a domain with a random name, I've seen it done before. How
does posting with a name, even if it's your real name, make you braver than
anyone else?

The stench of hypocrisy from the cycling group is intolerable; the Mason
camp wetting their knickers over a letter sent to BP, yet from what I can
see, more than one of you has made at least one complaint to someone else's
ISP. Not a day goes by without *a certain poster* reminding everyone that
his complaint got a regular poster banned by his ISP. Grassing is grassing
whatever the motive and whoever the victim.

Just zis Guy, you know?

Nov 12, 2011, 11:41:55 AM11/12/11
http://www.giganews.com/legal/aup.html

Trolling
Trolling is the practice of maliciously trying to incite others that
use a newsgroup, to deviate from the stated topic of the group. In
other words, trolling is an attempt to anger others to the point of
drawing them into an argument or an off topic debate. Giganews does
not tolerate trolling and will terminate service of those who abuse
the service in this manner.

Altered Headers
Falsifying header lines to obscure the originating server, to
attribute a post to someone else, to falsely indicate moderator
approval, or to make an original post look like a followup are serious
abuses of our service and will result in immediate account
termination.

It would be such a shame if people reported JMS for AUP violations and
we were deprived of its "contributions" to this group.

Mentalguy2k8

Nov 12, 2011, 11:43:07 AM11/12/11

> On 12/11/2011 10:29, Mr. Benn wrote:
>> OG" wrote in message news:9i6us5...@mid.individual.net...
>> On 11/11/2011 13:28, Peter wrote:
>>> Having seen various comments and accusation flying about regarding the
>>> letter, I think it is about time that I said something in public. Peter
>>> Granger is not my real name - and nor is Judith Smith; my real name is
>>> immaterial to the complaint;
>>
>> In the interest of openness and equity, and to justify your actions you
>> should give your actual name and a list of any pseudonyms under which
>> you have posted.
>>
>> If you do not, we will know that you are a complete and utter coward,
>> taking advantage of other people's openness to cause trouble whilst
>> hiding behind anonymity yourself.
>>
>> ==================================
>>
>> Who are you "OG"?
>
> I can make a pretty good guess based on the email address he uses. So, how
> about you?

I could set up a domain in 5 minutes in the name of
"Major-Wankfootle-Shagnasty.co.uk" and use it as my email address but it
doesn't make it my name. Means nothing. It's about as much *definitive*
proof of someone's real name as a Hotmail address.

Mentalguy2k8

Nov 12, 2011, 11:47:53 AM11/12/11

"Just zis Guy, you know?" <usen...@chapmancentral.co.uk> wrote in message
> On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 10:50:57 -0500, Clive George
> <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 14:50:39 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
>><usen...@chapmancentral.co.uk> wrote:

>>>True, and several times people have called themselves by my name, but
>>>the person who normally uses the identity Clive George almost
>>>certainly is called Clive George, his identity is not seriously
>>>questioned by anyone here other than for mischievous reasons.
>>
>>How do you know he's really called Clive George? Just because he says
>>so?
>
> Define "know". I believe him to be called Clive George

Hint: "believe" is not the same as "know".

Nobody cares what his real name is, the point is that anyone can choose any
name they wish to post on Usenet. If I'd picked "John Smith" as a posting
name 6 years ago instead of "Mentalguy", you'd "believe" that John Smith is
my name. But you still wouldn't "know". I doubt you'd ever "know" without
seeing my personal documents.

Mentalguy2k8

Nov 12, 2011, 11:50:21 AM11/12/11

> http://www.giganews.com/legal/aup.html
>
> Trolling
> Trolling is the practice of maliciously trying to incite others that
> use a newsgroup, to deviate from the stated topic of the group. In
> other words, trolling is an attempt to anger others to the point of
> drawing them into an argument or an off topic debate. Giganews does
> not tolerate trolling and will terminate service of those who abuse
> the service in this manner.
>
> Altered Headers
> Falsifying header lines to obscure the originating server, to
> attribute a post to someone else, to falsely indicate moderator
> approval, or to make an original post look like a followup are serious
> abuses of our service and will result in immediate account
> termination.
>
> It would be such a shame if people reported JMS for AUP violations and
> we were deprived of its "contributions" to this group.

So now you're inciting others to grass? What a hypocrite you are.

Clive George

Nov 12, 2011, 11:48:52 AM11/12/11
Amazing! And I thought it was a made up name that hadn't been used
since the 18th century!

Clive George

Nov 12, 2011, 11:49:25 AM11/12/11
OK, I'll think about it.

Clive George

Nov 12, 2011, 11:51:01 AM11/12/11
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 16:28:43 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
<usen...@chapmancentral.co.uk> wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 10:50:57 -0500, Clive George
><pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 14:50:39 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
>><usen...@chapmancentral.co.uk> wrote:

>>>True, and several times people have called themselves by my name, but
>>>the person who normally uses the identity Clive George almost
>>>certainly is called Clive George, his identity is not seriously
>>>questioned by anyone here other than for mischievous reasons.
>>
>>How do you know he's really called Clive George? Just because he says
>>so?
>
>Define "know". I believe him to be called Clive George since his use
>of that name appears stable over time and he's not said or done
>anything to cause one to doubt that he is who he says he is. Unlike
>the resident anonymous coward, who assiduously hides behind a
>never-ending succession of pseudonyms (well over 200 to date) in order
>to be protected from the consequences of its cowardly attacks. A
>similar tactic was employed by another here until relatively recently.
>That has not gone well for him, it seems.

In other words, the person you know as Clive George is really an
anonymous coward who has been too lazy to keep changing his alias and
still uses his original one.

Clive George

Nov 12, 2011, 11:51:56 AM11/12/11
Quite so. Everyone on Usenet is assumed to be anonymous until proven
otherwise.

Mentalguy2k8

Nov 12, 2011, 11:59:29 AM11/12/11

"Clive George" <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote in message
I've seen this "Just zis Twat" crowing about people getting reported to
their ISPs, threatening legal action and so on. If that's not cowardly, I
don't know what is. He seems the sort of coward who would gob off at someone
in the street then go and hide behind a Policeman.

It's getting tedious listening to these people not only moralise about who
reported who to who, but claiming some sort of bravery for using (what they
claim to be) their real name, when actually they're all hiding behind
reports to ISPs and threats of legal action. I'm still waiting, after 8 or
so years on Usenet, for someone to tell me exactly how using (what they
claim to be) their real names, makes them braver than those who don't.

Clive George

Nov 12, 2011, 12:05:22 PM11/12/11
It doesn't. It's just another form of anonymity. Worse, in fact,
because it hides behind a facade of openness.

Mentalguy2k8

Nov 12, 2011, 12:14:47 PM11/12/11

"Clive George" <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote in message
Agreed. I think these people are just pissed off because it means they can't
look others up on Facebook and such like, start "anonymously" posting their
real names and addresses. Some inadequate people see information as power.

I actually think it's rather foolish to use your real name in these places,
as Simon and others have discovered. There are some crackpots on both sides
of this argument, we've had someone in the legal group looking people up on
Facebook and using their relatives' names to post with.

Clive George

Nov 12, 2011, 1:06:02 PM11/12/11
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 11:48:52 -0500, Clive George <pee...@degenerate.Grik>
wrote:

<snip>

>>>No they can't - it is my name and you should not be impersonating me.
>>
>>Actually it's MY name now and you're impersonating ME.
>>=================================
>>
>>What a coincidence. My real name is also Clive George.
>
>Amazing! And I thought it was a made up name that hadn't been used
>since the 18th century!

Are you confusing it with Clive of India?

He was my great, great, great, great Grandad.

Clive George

Clive George

Nov 12, 2011, 1:08:44 PM11/12/11
Oh lovely, a bunch of idiots. Never mind, they'll get bored soon.

Dave - Cyclists VOR

Nov 12, 2011, 1:10:04 PM11/12/11
Why not try Simon Weaselmason?

University

Dave - Cyclists VOR

Nov 12, 2011, 1:16:47 PM11/12/11
On 12/11/2011 16:41, Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> http://www.giganews.com/legal/aup.html
>
> Trolling
> Trolling is the practice of maliciously trying to incite others that
> use a newsgroup, to deviate from the stated topic of the group. In
> other words, trolling is an attempt to anger others to the point of
> drawing them into an argument or an off topic debate.

But all Judith's posts are on topic - they are all cycling related.

Doug on the other hand frequently posts off topic, as does your bumchum
Mason when he talks about his boring holidays.

SNIP

> It would be such a shame if people reported JMS for AUP violations and
> we were deprived of its "contributions" to this group.

I take it you will be reporting Doug & Numbnuts immediately?

Judith

Nov 12, 2011, 1:35:36 PM11/12/11
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 16:28:43 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
<usen...@chapmancentral.co.uk> wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 10:50:57 -0500, Clive George
><pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 14:50:39 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
>><usen...@chapmancentral.co.uk> wrote:

>>>True, and several times people have called themselves by my name, but
>>>the person who normally uses the identity Clive George almost
>>>certainly is called Clive George, his identity is not seriously
>>>questioned by anyone here other than for mischievous reasons.
>>
>>How do you know he's really called Clive George? Just because he says
>>so?
>
>Define "know". I believe him to be called Clive George since his use
>of that name appears stable over time and he's not said or done
>anything to cause one to doubt that he is who he says he is. Unlike
>the resident anonymous coward, who assiduously hides behind a
>never-ending succession of pseudonyms (well over 200 to date)

Are you sure? Can you provide the list of them? Why are you known as The
Porker?

I bet you can prove that they all came from the same IP address as well can't
you.

I had forgotten that you were an expert on IP addresses.

Judith

Nov 12, 2011, 1:44:21 PM11/12/11
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 16:50:21 -0000, "Mentalguy2k8" <Mental...@gmail.com>
wrote:
He really is a twat. He has always tried to get someone else to do his dirty
work. He cannot understand why he is so disliked.

Clive George

Nov 12, 2011, 1:48:48 PM11/12/11
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 18:06:02 +0000, Clive George <m...@privacy.net>
wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 11:48:52 -0500, Clive George <pee...@degenerate.Grik>
>wrote:
>
><snip>

>>>Actually it's MY name now and you're impersonating ME.
>>>=================================
>>>
>>>What a coincidence. My real name is also Clive George.
>>
>>Amazing! And I thought it was a made up name that hadn't been used
>>since the 18th century!
>

>Are you confusing it with Clive of India?

No.

>He was my great, great, great, great Grandad.
>
>Clive George

Now isn't that a coincidence! He was mine too!

Clive George.

Clive George

Nov 12, 2011, 1:49:30 PM11/12/11
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 18:08:44 +0000, Clive George <cl...@xxxx-x.fsnet.co.uk>
wrote:

>Oh lovely, a bunch of idiots. Never mind, they'll get bored soon.

Who asked you to join in - that name has already been taken.

Clive George

Nov 12, 2011, 1:49:17 PM11/12/11
<cl...@xxxx-x.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>Oh lovely, a bunch of idiots. Never mind, they'll get bored soon.

No, they won't.

Clive George

Nov 12, 2011, 1:49:52 PM11/12/11
Masonic connections? No, thanks.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Squashme

Nov 12, 2011, 5:08:21 PM11/12/11
On Nov 11, 6:11 pm, "Mentalguy2k8" <Mentalguy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Dave - Cyclists VOR" <davidl...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in messagenews:7pdvq.7689$0%4.2...@newsfe12.ams2...
>
> > On 11/11/2011 16:36, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:
>
> >> The moral is, if you're going to use your employer's equipment and time
> >> to act like a dick, then don't keep boasting that you're using your
> >> employer's equipment and time to act like a dick.
>
> > And don't attempt to wind up people for wasting their own time posting.
>
> Exactly, I doubt this would have ever happened if his responses hadn't been
> so contemptuous.

So you are in favour of "grassing" in some cases?

Squashme

Nov 12, 2011, 5:09:30 PM11/12/11
On Nov 12, 4:08 pm, "Mentalguy2k8" <Mentalguy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Judith" <jmsmith2...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

> > On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 19:50:27 +0000, Clive George
> > <cl...@xxxx-x.fsnet.co.uk>
> > wrote:

> >>Delusion in the belief that any good could possibly come from that letter.
>
> >>True, it's no longer cyber-stalking, it's crossed over into the real
> >>world.
>
> >>Whoever wrote the letter is a nutter, and making excuses for them won't
> >>help their problems - it'll only make them worse.
>
> > How does it compare with someone (ie Mason) publishing the details
> > complete
> > with map of where another poster lives.
>
> > Now that *is* cyber stalking.
>
> Did he do that? If he did, then he deserves everything he gets.

So you are in favour of "grassing" in some cases.

Squashme

Nov 12, 2011, 5:18:51 PM11/12/11
On Nov 12, 4:40 pm, "Mentalguy2k8" <Mentalguy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "OG" <o...@gwynnefamily.org.uk> wrote in message

> >> Yes - it is Owen Gwynne.
>
> >> Now please stop forging my details.
>
> > Coward
>
> Why do you people who use *a name* claim the moral high ground in these
> situations? Nobody knows, or cares, whether your name is real or not. You
> could have set up a domain with a random name, I've seen it done before. How
> does posting with a name, even if it's your real name, make you braver than
> anyone else?

Well, if Simon Mason hadn't used his real name, how could Richard
Smith have written the "disgusted of Tonbridge Wells" letter
"grassing" him up to his employers, BP? That seems braver, or
foolhardier, than those of us who prefer to hide our light under a
bushel.
Interesting that you seem to prefer those who hide their names and
addresses from sight. Do you see them as "braver" in some weird way?

Jim Newman

Nov 12, 2011, 5:26:06 PM11/12/11
On 12/11/2011 16:50, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

> So now you're inciting others to grass? What a hypocrite you are.

Judith has reported others before now.

Squashme

Nov 12, 2011, 5:25:20 PM11/12/11
On Nov 12, 5:05 pm, Clive George <peel...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 16:59:29 -0000, "Mentalguy2k8"
>

> <Mentalguy...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >"Clive George" <peel...@degenerate.Grik> wrote in message

If that were true, Your Holiness, Peter Smith would not have been able
to send the letter to BP about Simon Mason. His facade of openness
wasn't much protection.

Mr. Benn

Nov 12, 2011, 5:30:29 PM11/12/11
"Jim Newman" wrote in message news:9i8a3m...@mid.individual.net...

On 12/11/2011 16:50, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

> So now you're inciting others to grass? What a hypocrite you are.

Judith has reported others before now.
====================================

Who has been reported by Judith?

OG

Nov 12, 2011, 5:31:06 PM11/12/11
On 12/11/2011 16:40, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

> "OG" <ow...@gwynnefamily.org.uk> wrote in message

Hiding behind a pseudonym just makes you a coward.

Pretending to be someone else is just despicable.

Squashme

Nov 12, 2011, 5:29:12 PM11/12/11
On Nov 12, 4:47 pm, "Mentalguy2k8" <Mentalguy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Just zis Guy, you know?" <usenet...@chapmancentral.co.uk> wrote in messagenews:6g7tb7lb0hvsi2m3m...@4ax.com...
>

> > On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 10:50:57 -0500, Clive George
> > <peel...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:

> >>How do you know he's really called Clive George?  Just because he says
> >>so?
>
> > Define "know". I believe him to be called Clive George
>
> Hint: "believe" is not the same as "know".
>
> Nobody cares what his real name is, the point is that anyone can choose any
> name they wish to post on Usenet. If I'd picked "John Smith" as a posting
> name 6 years ago instead of "Mentalguy", you'd "believe" that John Smith is
> my name. But you still wouldn't "know". I doubt you'd ever "know" without
> seeing my personal documents.

Both Simon Mason and Guy Chapman have posted enough personal
information here and elsewhere for most people to be pretty certain
that they do "know." As has Dave TMH.

Squashme

Nov 12, 2011, 5:36:06 PM11/12/11

What do you think to what Mentalguy2k8 writes?:-

"Why do you people who use *a name* claim the moral high ground in
these
situations? Nobody knows, or cares, whether your name is real or not.
You
could have set up a domain with a random name, I've seen it done
before. How
does posting with a name, even if it's your real name, make you braver
than
anyone else?"

Aren't you braver because you let everybody know your name, where you
live and what your strongly-held, though somewhat individual, opinions
are? Compared to Judith, Nuxx or even my own dear self?

Judith

Nov 12, 2011, 5:54:08 PM11/12/11
Oh really - care to name them together with your proof - or do you think if you
throw enough mud some will stick?

I should of course have reported Lou Knee for hacking in to the IT system
where Porky worked just so that he could make a post using Porky's IP address
:-)

Peter Keller

Nov 13, 2011, 5:09:41 AM11/13/11
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 16:18:16 +0000, Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

> didn't you Porky.

"Grandma Moses" founded a leech breeding colony at the University of
California-Berkeley and produced more than 750 offspring (valued at $150
each) in 3 years. More than 46 medical, neurological and natural history
research publications were based on data from specimens reared at the
University of California-Berkeley breeding colony.

--

<snip>

--
An oft-repeated lie is still a lie.

Peter Keller

Nov 13, 2011, 5:11:05 AM11/13/11
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 18:44:21 +0000, Judith wrote:

> He really is a twat.

And it is really a great honour to be twatted by the anthrophagee judith.

Peter Keller

Nov 13, 2011, 5:12:21 AM11/13/11
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 22:54:08 +0000, Judith wrote:

> Porky worked

Some important discoveries from the offspring of "Grandma Moses" include
the characterization and purification of several proteins with an
anticoagulant andantimetastatic effect, including hementin which destroys
human fibrin blood clots; charting connection of nerve cells; and
functional morphology of salivary and nerve cells.

Peter Keller

Nov 13, 2011, 5:16:56 AM11/13/11
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 16:11:31 +0000, Judith wrote:

> Guy or Porky?

You suddenly find yourself waist-deep in the swampy home of the giant
Amazonian leech. What now?

Peter Keller

Nov 13, 2011, 5:16:21 AM11/13/11
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 18:35:36 +0000, Judith wrote:

> as
> The Porker?

Imagine you're about to join leech expert Mark Siddall on a field search
for the giant Amazonian leech. As he leads you knee-deep into the leech's
swampy tropical habitat, you consider what you'd urgently like to know
about the near-mythic creature he's seeking. For starters, how big? Well,
it's the world's largest bloodsucking leech, growing up to a foot and a
half long. Any other questions?

> --

<snip>

Peter Keller

Nov 13, 2011, 5:18:28 AM11/13/11
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 14:08:14 +0000, Judith wrote:

> Why thank you Porker -

This species is a good swimmer and is usually found under rocks or in
debris in the water while they digest their meals and carry their cocoons.

Sperm packets are attached to the body of the mate. Eggs are kept in a
sac underneath the parent's body until they hatch and are carried to
their first blood meal by the parent.

Jim Newman

Nov 13, 2011, 6:00:33 AM11/13/11
On 12/11/2011 22:54, Judith wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 22:26:06 +0000, Jim Newman<j...@gmaill.com> wrote:
>
>> On 12/11/2011 16:50, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:
>>

>>> So now you're inciting others to grass? What a hypocrite you are.
>>
>> Judith has reported others before now.
>

> Oh really - care to name them together with your proof - or do you think if you
> throw enough mud some will stick?

I notice you've not denied it.

Just zis Guy, you know?

Nov 13, 2011, 6:41:46 AM11/13/11
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 14:29:12 -0800 (PST), Squashme
<squa...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Both Simon Mason and Guy Chapman have posted enough personal
>information here and elsewhere for most people to be pretty certain
>that they do "know." As has Dave TMH.

Also some people who are or have previously been regulars here have
met me IRL, probably also Simon.

I do not think it likely that Judith has given a real name even to her
mate Nuxxy.

Guy
--
Guy Chapman, http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
The usenet price promise: all opinions are guaranteed
to be worth at least what you paid for them.

JNugent

Nov 13, 2011, 10:18:57 AM11/13/11
On 11/11/2011 14:33, Simon Weaseltemper wrote:

> On 11/11/2011 13:28, Peter wrote:

>> Having seen various comments and accusation flying about regarding the
>> letter, I think it is about time that I said something in public. Peter
>> Granger is not my real name - and nor is Judith Smith; my real name is
>> immaterial to the complaint; but I do post in the group regularly.
>> People will understand why I did not use my real name in the light of
>> the follow-up actions and unfounded accusations which were made. As the
>> letter explains I am a share holder in the BP Group and I despaired over
>> the way that the BP name was being treated by one of its employees. I
>> know a few people who work or have worked for BP and when I discussed
>> the issue with them they were very surprised at the actions being taken
>> and permitted. I do not believe that my letter was malicious or
>> harassing in any way, and that is one reason why I am publishing the
>> letter now so that people can hopefully see that for themselves. Why
>> Simon does not just stop posting in BP hours I do not know; I suspect
>> that it is a matter of time before he posts something which he, and also
>> BP, may come to regret. So come on Simon, I have no wish for you to stop
>> posting at all - I like some of what you post; but please do, post in
>> your own time and not BP's which is all I am requesting.

> Whether an employee uses their employers facilities or not in entirely
> between the employee and the employer. It’s got FA to do with shareholders.
> Especially shareholders by default via their pension fund, FFS. Does that
> make me a “shareholder” of each of the FTSE 100 companies because I have a
> few quid in a tracker fund? No, you are being a twat.

> Second, whether said employee posts crap on the Internet, goes outside for a
> fag or sits in the bog reading “Readers Wives Fat Bums Special” during
> working hours is between employee and employer.

I didn't know Simon smoked.

JNugent

Nov 13, 2011, 10:35:22 AM11/13/11
On 12/11/2011 16:27, Mr. Benn wrote:

> Clive George" wrote:
> Clive George <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>> Clive George <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:

>>> Anybody can call themselves "Clive George" here, see? Therefore, the
>>> hypoctite is as anonymous as anyone else.

>> No they can't - it is my name and you should not be impersonating me.

> Actually it's MY name now and you're impersonating ME.
> What a coincidence. My real name is also Clive George.

Actually, I'm Clive George and so is my wife.

Judith

Nov 13, 2011, 1:39:06 PM11/13/11
In which case it must be rhyming slang for something if it is not gender
specific.

Judith

Nov 13, 2011, 1:39:17 PM11/13/11
On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 11:41:46 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
<usen...@chapmancentral.co.uk> wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 14:29:12 -0800 (PST), Squashme
><squa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Both Simon Mason and Guy Chapman have posted enough personal
>>information here and elsewhere for most people to be pretty certain
>>that they do "know." As has Dave TMH.
>
>Also some people who are or have previously been regulars here have
>met me IRL, probably also Simon.
>
>I do not think it likely that Judith has given a real name even to her
>mate Nuxxy.

Hello Porky.

I bet you were looking for "friends" - so that you could put them on your
"friends I have met" web page. Do you have many personal friends - perhaps
just the one or two?
It is loading more messages.