Guy Chapman: Have You Posted as Lou Knee?

Daddy the Fiddler

May 31, 2009, 8:57:57 AM5/31/09
Guy Chapman: Have you ever posted as Lou Knee? Was it you that made
the Lou Knee post calling another poster a "piece of sh1t"?

Why will you not answer such questions, even when they're put to you
by respected posters whose other questions you are happy to answer?

How did you post as Lou Knee when that involved replying to someone
who you've frequently claimed to have "killfiled"? Did you lie about
having killfiled them and others? Why would you do that?

You claim to be a Christian. Isn't this conduct, and the lies that
accompany it, in conflict with what Christianity claims to promote?
Isn't most of your other conduct towards those with whom you purport
to disagree also in conflict with what Christianity claims to promote?

Thanks in advance for your thorough and truthful answers.

James

May 31, 2009, 9:50:19 AM5/31/09
On May 31, 9:57 pm, Daddy the Fiddler <dfhfw...@fewfhiwu.com> wrote:

> Thanks in advance for your thorough and truthful answers.

I refer the Right Honourable Gentleman to the answer I gave some
moments ago.

James

Just zis Guy, you know?

May 31, 2009, 12:33:57 PM5/31/09
On Sun, 31 May 2009 06:50:19 -0700 (PDT), James
<james...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I refer the Right Honourable Gentleman to the answer I gave some
>moments ago.

Indeed, and I will confirm that the weather is indeed delightful for
cycling, though I advise the use of sunblock.

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/urc | http://www.nohelmetlaw.org.uk/

simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken

Newsgroup may contain nuts.

Clive George

May 31, 2009, 1:09:26 PM5/31/09
"Just zis Guy, you know?" <guy.c...@spamcop.net> wrote in message

> On Sun, 31 May 2009 06:50:19 -0700 (PDT), James
> <james...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I refer the Right Honourable Gentleman to the answer I gave some
>>moments ago.
>
> Indeed, and I will confirm that the weather is indeed delightful for
> cycling, though I advise the use of sunblock.

I normally ride without headgear, and was pleasantly surprised today to find
my cycling cap (worn for sun protection) stops sweat getting in my eyes. (my
helmet doesn't :-( ).

Man With Chip

May 31, 2009, 1:17:20 PM5/31/09
> Indeed, and I will confirm that the weather is indeed delightful for
> cycling, though I advise the use of sunblock.

Agreed. Even with sunblock, my "cycling tan lines" are quite good for
this time of year. :-)

Oaf

Mr. Benn

May 31, 2009, 4:28:01 PM5/31/09
Daddy the Fiddler <dfhf...@fewfhiwu.com> wrote in

> Guy Chapman: Have you ever posted as Lou Knee? Was it you that made

For goodness sake, give it a rest instead of clogging up this bloody
newsgroup with the same question.

Guy may or may not have posted as Lou Knee. We may never know. Just
accept that fact and quit asking. You're making yourself look like an
idiot.

Message has been deleted

Judith M Smith

May 31, 2009, 5:27:38 PM5/31/09
On Sun, 31 May 2009 17:33:57 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
<guy.c...@spamcop.net> wrote:

>On Sun, 31 May 2009 06:50:19 -0700 (PDT), James
><james...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I refer the Right Honourable Gentleman to the answer I gave some
>>moments ago.
>
>Indeed, and I will confirm that the weather is indeed delightful for
>cycling, though I advise the use of sunblock.
>
>Guy

Good to see that you're reading the thread.

Any chance of answering Tom Crispin, Jules, or JNugent.

You must think that people are stupid and can't see through your
deceit.

You are asked the question: "Did you post as Lou Knee?"

To reply :"I am not Lou Knee" is actually pathetic.

Why not answer them and stop this nonsense?

--

In the UK in 2007
There were 30,959 pedestrians injured in traffice accidents

I wonder what the relative numbers of pedestrians and cyclists
in the UK is?

It looks like cycling is much more dangerous than being a pedestrian.

Jim Newman

May 31, 2009, 6:21:23 PM5/31/09
Daddy the Fiddler wrote:
> Guy Chapman: Have you ever posted as Lou Knee? Was it you that made
> the Lou Knee post calling another poster a "piece of sh1t"?
>

> Thanks in advance for your thorough and truthful answers.

Out of interest, did Judith ever answer the question asking whether
she's a man?

I know she replied to the question - but don't know whether she actually
/answered/ the question.

Peter Keller

Jun 1, 2009, 12:29:15 AM6/1/09
On Sun, 31 May 2009 17:33:57 +0100, Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

> On Sun, 31 May 2009 06:50:19 -0700 (PDT), James <james...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>I refer the Right Honourable Gentleman to the answer I gave some moments
>>ago.
>
> Indeed, and I will confirm that the weather is indeed delightful for
> cycling, though I advise the use of sunblock.
>
> Guy

I second that.
The southerly storm has passed, so I went out on a 2-hr ride to Titahi
Bay and back. Still a stiffish southerly breeze, but rather pleasant,
temperature 7 C. No danger of sun-stroke :)
Rather noteworthy was the fact I only saw one other bicyclist the whole
time!
Bicycling has really been criminally discouraged in NZ

Peter

--
The Kiwi is very aptly New Zealand's national emblem.
It is a bird which cannot fly.

Roger Thorpe

Jun 1, 2009, 4:10:37 AM6/1/09

She promised to post under a name that I could choose - and didn't do
that. Maybe I should start ranting about it in my sig.?

Roger Thorpe

Judith M Smith

Jun 1, 2009, 6:36:48 AM6/1/09

feel free to explain what you are on about.

--
Someone calling himself Lou Knee made a post in urc
referring to another poster as "a piece of shit".

Roger Thorpe

Jun 1, 2009, 7:11:16 AM6/1/09
Judith M Smith wrote:
> On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 09:10:37 +0100, Roger Thorpe
> <myinitiald...@warwick.ac.uk> wrote:

>> She promised to post under a name that I could choose - and didn't do
>> that. Maybe I should start ranting about it in my sig.?
>>
>> Roger Thorpe
>

> feel free to explain what you are on about.

I know that it must be difficult to remember when you're such a busy
little poster but here it is, in the thread "I thought of judith"

> Judith M Smith wrote:
>> On Mon, 25 May 2009 18:41:04 +0100, Roger Thorpe
>> <myinitiald...@warwick.ac.uk> wrote:

>>> Whenever I see a usenet poster who pretends to be a woman I think "There goes another fuckwit who thinks that the people he's about to provoke will be slower to suss him out"
>>

>> OK pick a posting name and I'll change to it - just for you.

snip
> Fair enough.
> The name I choose is the one you use on Real life.

Snip

> Roger Thorpe

Remember now?

Roger Thorpe

Judith M Smith

Jun 1, 2009, 7:17:02 AM6/1/09
On Sun, 31 May 2009 23:21:23 +0100, Jim Newman <j...@gmaill.invalid>
wrote:

I will tell you what sunshine - ask Chapman the following

"Did you post as Lou Knee?"

when he answers I will answer your question of me.

Of you go now - do your stuff.

Jim Newman

Jun 2, 2009, 7:30:19 AM6/2/09
Judith M Smith wrote:
> On Sun, 31 May 2009 23:21:23 +0100, Jim Newman <j...@gmaill.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> Daddy the Fiddler wrote:
>>> Guy Chapman: Have you ever posted as Lou Knee? Was it you that made
>>> the Lou Knee post calling another poster a "piece of sh1t"?
>>>

>>> Thanks in advance for your thorough and truthful answers.
>> Out of interest, did Judith ever answer the question asking whether
>> she's a man?
>>
>> I know she replied to the question - but don't know whether she actually
>> /answered/ the question.
>

> I will tell you what sunshine - ask Chapman the following
>
> "Did you post as Lou Knee?"
>
> when he answers I will answer your question of me.
>
> Of you go now - do your stuff.

By Judith logic (TM) that /definitely/ makes her a man.

But application of normal logic just means that all one can say is that
he/she is declining to answer the question.

Can you see the difference?