Nuxx Bar

Just zis Guy, you know?

Jul 19, 2008, 7:17:47 PM7/19/08
His name is, I believe, Guy Cuthbertson. See
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.rec.driving/browse_frm/thread/40d2073690c8a582/0ec6cca5072e64c3?lnk=st&q=#0ec6cca5072e64c3
and note the email addres, tone and language. Also note
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=xSqVOxsAAACALntdCZhygj0p6wab60EGW0rZFdfcaar5x5y0kptMbA
and look at the posting history. I don't think there's much doubt
that the two lusers are one and th same.

I'm embarassed to be associated with him even by the tenuous link of a
first name.

Martin

Jul 19, 2008, 7:40:06 PM7/19/08

I think Nuxx has gone by many names other names as well, so don't be
embarrassed.

Just curious Guy, why have you just started using google groups?

_

Jul 19, 2008, 8:16:12 PM7/19/08

You might not have to worry, Guy; that could well be another nom-de-plume
and instead he might be not long out of his teens, living in Surrey under
the initials S.W.

Just zis Guy, you know?

Jul 20, 2008, 3:47:47 AM7/20/08
On Jul 20, 12:40 am, Martin <martin.d...@virgin.net> wrote:
> GoogleUser Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
>
> > His name is, I believe, Guy Cuthbertson.  See
> >http://groups.google.com/group/uk.rec.driving/browse_frm/thread/40d20...

> > and note the email addres, tone and language.  Also note
> >http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=xSqVOxsAAACALntdCZhy...

> > and look at the posting history.  I don't think there's much doubt
> > that the two lusers are one and th same.
>
> > I'm embarassed to be associated with him even by the tenuous link of a
> > first name.
>
> I think Nuxx has gone by many names other names as well, so don't be
> embarrassed.
>
> Just curious Guy, why have you just started using google groups?

I'm using my other laptop. I can't be arsed to go and get the D630
back form the games room so I'm using the Vista machine which doesn't
have Agent or other newsreader software on it.

Guy

Message has been deleted

Just zis Guy, you know?

Jul 24, 2008, 5:29:16 PM7/24/08
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 13:25:44 -0700 (PDT), Nuxx Bar
<derderd...@hotmail.com> said in
<005affcc-32ce-406b...@h17g2000prg.googlegroups.com>:

>Ah, yet again we have the standard, oh-so-lame troll insult

Indeed. I wonder why you keep posting your standard, oh-so-lame
troll insults really. Perhaps you are stupid as well as being
deluded, mad and a pathological liar.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

al Mossah

Jul 25, 2008, 7:33:02 AM7/25/08
On 24 Jul, 21:25, Nuxx Bar <derderderder...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>admit what is already excruciatingly obvious, i.e. that you
> want the number of motorists to be substantially reduced and speed
> cameras and other anti-motorist measures are a good way of achieving
> that

Isn't that what we all want? Even motorists?

Which do you want?

a) fewer motorists?
b) the number we have now?
c) more motorists?

Clue: if c), then you might have to accept that more of them will be
in front of you.

Peter.

Message has been deleted

Just zis Guy, you know?

Jul 25, 2008, 2:54:56 PM7/25/08
On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:46:12 -0700 (PDT), Nuxx Bar
<derderd...@hotmail.com> said in
<71bf6158-b44a-4490...@m36g2000hse.googlegroups.com>:

>Instead of saying "I know cameras don't really make the roads
>safer, but I like them because they make motorists hate driving, and
>that's got to be a good thing if it makes them think twice about their
>journeys," he makes vicious, vile, deeply offensive, personal remarks
>about those who dare to show that cameras don't work, as well as
>coming up with contrived, laughable rebuttals to Safe Speed pages in
>which he has desperately tried every conceivable trick in order to
>twist, beat and contort the figures into supposedly saying "Cameras
>save lives". Why would he bother unless he had an anti-motorist (or,
>if you prefer, a "motorist reduction") agenda?

Paul Smith was a crank, but he didn't call people a murderer because
they refused to believe his arse-about reasoning, and he put his own
name to his crankery, so he was a much better person than you. You
appear to be the living embodiment of the Daily Mail at its very
worst, which is I guess better than Radovan Karadzic but not by
much.