The BP AGM thread

Mr. Benn

Apr 8, 2012, 3:21:03 PM4/8/12
April 12th. Should be an interesting experience.

Meet at the pub at the Excel Centre afterwards for a well-earned drink.

Are we still on for it?

Judith

Apr 8, 2012, 5:11:29 PM4/8/12
Yep looking good.

Is Guy having his piss-up at the same time?

Message has been deleted

Judith

Apr 8, 2012, 5:46:44 PM4/8/12
On Sun, 8 Apr 2012 14:23:31 -0700 (PDT), Justin <justinl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 8 apr, 23:11, Judith <jmsmith2...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>> On Sun, 8 Apr 2012 20:21:03 +0100, "Mr. Benn" <%...@invalid.com> wrote:
>> >April 12th.  Should be an interesting experience.
>>
>> >Meet at the pub at the Excel Centre afterwards for a well-earned drink.
>>
>> >Are we still on for it?
>>
>> Yep looking good.
>>
>> Is Guy having his piss-up at the same time?
>
>Of course you are both Ha Ha Ha Ha Harchive going, detection software,
>wrong tenses. Just one problem, if this is where you are making the
>arrangement, Judith, you are going to have to reveal your real
>identity. I'll be watching on the live weblink. Ha Ha Harchive Hagfish.
Hello it's Nobhead Lewis:
--
Justin (Nobhead) Lewis has been caught using the following names:
FrontMech

Mr. Benn

Apr 8, 2012, 5:57:52 PM4/8/12
"Justin" wrote in message

On 8 apr, 23:11, Judith <jmsmith2...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Apr 2012 20:21:03 +0100, "Mr. Benn" <%...@invalid.com> wrote:
> >April 12th. Should be an interesting experience.
>
> >Meet at the pub at the Excel Centre afterwards for a well-earned drink.
>
> >Are we still on for it?
>
> Yep looking good.
>
> Is Guy having his piss-up at the same time?

Of course you are both Ha Ha Ha Ha Harchive going, detection software,
wrong tenses. Just one problem, if this is where you are making the
arrangement, Judith, you are going to have to reveal your real
identity. I'll be watching on the live weblink. Ha Ha Harchive Hagfish.

Hello "Ha Ha Ha Ha" Nobhead Lewis.

Enjoy the webcast. I hope you won't miss it as you're scheduled to be in a
classroom when the juicy bits start.

Mr. Benn

Apr 8, 2012, 6:00:04 PM4/8/12
"Judith" wrote in message

If he turns up, I'll buy him a beer, then pour it over his head. He will
need cooling down.

Are you up for it Guy? It's going to be a great day out :-)

Dave - Cyclists VOR

Apr 8, 2012, 8:10:26 PM4/8/12
Doubt it, but I'm buying the beer.

University

Dave - Cyclists VOR

Apr 8, 2012, 8:12:07 PM4/8/12
Is Numb-nuts mason going to attend? If so I'll give him a good slapping.

Peter Keller

Apr 8, 2012, 11:49:06 PM4/8/12
On Sun, 08 Apr 2012 22:46:44 +0100, Judith wrote:

> Nobhead Lewis:

The harasser enjoys and demonstrates their power to pursue and
psychologically damage the victim.

--
Life is a venereal disease with 100% mortality.

Mr. Benn

Apr 9, 2012, 3:03:27 AM4/9/12
"Dave - Cyclists VOR" wrote in message

On 08/04/2012 23:00, Mr. Benn wrote:
> "Judith" wrote in message
>
> On Sun, 8 Apr 2012 20:21:03 +0100, "Mr. Benn" <%%@invalid.com> wrote:
>
>> April 12th. Should be an interesting experience.
>>
>> Meet at the pub at the Excel Centre afterwards for a well-earned drink.
>>
>> Are we still on for it?
>
> Yep looking good.
>
> Is Guy having his piss-up at the same time?
>
> If he turns up, I'll buy him a beer, then pour it over his head. He will
> need cooling down.
>
> Are you up for it Guy? It's going to be a great day out :-)

Is Numb-nuts mason going to attend? If so I'll give him a good slapping.

He claims he will be. It should be a fun day.

Message has been deleted

Brake Pad

Apr 9, 2012, 10:06:27 AM4/9/12
On Apr 9, 12:12 am, Dave - Cyclists VOR <davidl...@blueyonder.co.uk>
wrote:
> On 08/04/2012 23:00, Mr. Benn wrote:
>

> > "Judith" wrote in message
>
> > On Sun, 8 Apr 2012 20:21:03 +0100, "Mr. Benn" <%...@invalid.com> wrote:
>
> >> April 12th. Should be an interesting experience.
>
> >> Meet at the pub at the Excel Centre afterwards for a well-earned drink.
>
> >> Are we still on for it?
>
> > Yep looking good.
>
> > Is Guy having his piss-up at the same time?
>
> > If he turns up, I'll buy him a beer, then pour it over his head. He will
> > need cooling down.
>
> > Are you up for it Guy? It's going to be a great day out :-)
>
> Is Numb-nuts mason going to attend?  If so I'll give him a good slapping.
>
> --
> Dave - Cyclists VOR. "Many people barely recognise the bicycle as a
> legitimate mode of transport; it is either a toy for children or a
> vehicle fit only for the poor and/or strange," Dave Horton - Lancaster
> University

Of course you will: just like you bottle every challenge (Dover,
Penrith, cycle against car or van).
And, as well as being a laughable figure of fun, you are quite
intellectually challenged - the crime you wish to commit has been
announced (by your good self) on a public forum.
61 years old, a father and owner of his own "business"' giving people
the "come on" over the internet!
Peter, what is the average age of trolls. The research I have seen
indicates early 30's.
Don't they have evolution for handymen?

Judith

Apr 9, 2012, 11:44:51 AM4/9/12
On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 01:12:07 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR
<davi...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>On 08/04/2012 23:00, Mr. Benn wrote:
>> "Judith" wrote in message
>>
>> On Sun, 8 Apr 2012 20:21:03 +0100, "Mr. Benn" <%%@invalid.com> wrote:
>>
>>> April 12th. Should be an interesting experience.
>>>
>>> Meet at the pub at the Excel Centre afterwards for a well-earned drink.
>>>
>>> Are we still on for it?
>>
>> Yep looking good.
>>
>> Is Guy having his piss-up at the same time?
>>
>> If he turns up, I'll buy him a beer, then pour it over his head. He will
>> need cooling down.
>>
>> Are you up for it Guy? It's going to be a great day out :-)
>
>Is Numb-nuts mason going to attend? If so I'll give him a good slapping.

I think that everyone from Saltend has been invited - they are running a number
of coaches - and leaving the simple one - the only one on site - in charge
for the day.

Dave - Cyclists VOR

Apr 9, 2012, 12:03:01 PM4/9/12
On 09/04/2012 15:06, Brake Pad wrote:
> On Apr 9, 12:12 am, Dave - Cyclists VOR<davidl...@blueyonder.co.uk>
> wrote:
>> On 08/04/2012 23:00, Mr. Benn wrote:
>>

>>> "Judith" wrote in message

>>> Yep looking good.
>>
>>> Is Guy having his piss-up at the same time?
>>> ===================================================
>>
>>> If he turns up, I'll buy him a beer, then pour it over his head. He will
>>> need cooling down.
>>
>>> Are you up for it Guy? It's going to be a great day out :-)
>>
>> Is Numb-nuts mason going to attend? If so I'll give him a good slapping.
>>
>> --
>> Dave - Cyclists VOR. "Many people barely recognise the bicycle as a
>> legitimate mode of transport; it is either a toy for children or a
>> vehicle fit only for the poor and/or strange," Dave Horton - Lancaster
>> University
>
> Of course you will: just like you bottle every challenge (Dover,
> Penrith, cycle against car or van).

You are confusing me with Front Mech or Cwispin.

> And, as well as being a laughable figure of fun, you are quite
> intellectually challenged -

I rather think that describes you Justin.

> the crime you wish to commit has been
> announced (by your good self) on a public forum.

What crime is that numb-nuts?

> 61 years old, a father and owner of his own "business"' giving people
> the "come on" over the internet!

Better than being Mr Angry & masquerading under loads of different names
though Justin.

> Peter, what is the average age of trolls. The research I have seen
> indicates early 30's.

What research is that then? The 'I made it up' kind?

> Don't they have evolution for handymen?

They do - we are superior beings. We learned decades ago that a push
bike is a toy for children - not a means of transport for adults.

Dave - Cyclists VOR

Apr 9, 2012, 12:03:34 PM4/9/12
I hope they bolt down anything of value....
Message has been deleted

Nomen Nescio

Apr 12, 2012, 6:47:14 AM4/12/12
Dave, Judith and the rest of them should be taking their seats
around now in ExCeL London if they are to be believed.

I'm finding the supposed financial muscle the trolls have said they
have rather wanting.

At the very least there should be a pause of most of a day if they
were actually at the meeting.

> Discussion will then take place on all the Resolutions contained in
> this Notice of Meeting (see pages 2 to 3). Shareholders will have
> the opportunity to ask questions on BP=92s performance and business
> when considering the first Resolution on the BP Annual Report and
> Form 20-F 2011.
> =95 Please endeavour to keep your questions short and relevant to the
> Resolution being discussed
>
> Does look exciting. I am sure you will all get the chance to ha ha ha
> speak.

It seems to me that none of them have attended a major companies
AGM before, otherwise they wouldn't be saying what they do.

Bertie Wooster

Apr 12, 2012, 7:13:09 AM4/12/12
I expect they will bottle.

Just zis Guy, you know?

Apr 12, 2012, 9:42:02 AM4/12/12
Unfortunately Judith didn't get as far as the question after being
dragged away screaming "we're all going to die".

Guy
--
Guy Chapman, http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
The usenet price promise: all opinions are guaranteed

Mr. Benn

Apr 9, 2012, 11:00:58 AM4/9/12
"Brake Pad" wrote in message
======================================

For a 45 year-old Justin, you behave like a 12 year-old. Or have I missed a
birthday?

Simon Mason

Apr 12, 2012, 2:19:10 PM4/12/12
On Apr 12, 2:42 pm, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
> Guy Chapman,http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
> The usenet price promise: all opinions are guaranteed
> to be worth at least what you paid for them.- Hide quoted text -

I just got an e-mail from the big gaffers in my inbox about the AGM, I
can't reveal what it states, but it is very good news.

--

Simon Mason

Dave - Cyclists VOR

Apr 12, 2012, 3:10:09 PM4/12/12
Do 12 year old's snog men & wear dresses?

Simon Mason

Apr 12, 2012, 3:14:58 PM4/12/12
On Apr 12, 2:42 pm, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
> Guy Chapman,http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
> The usenet price promise: all opinions are guaranteed
> to be worth at least what you paid for them.- Hide quoted text -

The biggest laugh was when some protesters accused the board of having
a personal spaceship ready to take them away after the world ends :-)

--
Simon Mason

Mr. Benn

Apr 12, 2012, 4:33:42 PM4/12/12
"Dave - Cyclists VOR" wrote in message

Not normally, but some 45 year-olds in Rotterdam do!

Message has been deleted

Simon Mason

Apr 12, 2012, 4:34:31 PM4/12/12
Share buy back time :-)

--
Simon Mason
Message has been deleted

si...@simonmason.karoo.co.uk

Apr 12, 2012, 4:49:19 PM4/12/12
On Apr 12, 9:42 pm, Justin <justinlewis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12 apr, 21:10, Dave - Cyclists VOR <davidl...@blueyonder.co.uk>
> What the fuck are a "12 year old's snog men & wear dresses"?- Hide quoted text -

One of Dave's secret fantasies perhaps?
Homo and paedo in one thought.
The cops may be interested in the 12 year old bit though - he had
better tread carefully.
They don't like homophobia on social networking sites.

--
Simon Mason

Just zis Guy, you know?

Apr 13, 2012, 2:50:49 AM4/13/12
It sounded too cultured to be Dave so it must have been JMS. Such a
shame the security goons dragged him away before he could mention the
most important issue facing the company.

Guy
--
Guy Chapman, http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Dave - Cyclists VOR

Apr 13, 2012, 4:25:40 AM4/13/12
>>> Do 12 year old's snog men& wear dresses?
>>
>> What the fuck are a "12 year old's snog men& wear dresses"?- Hide quoted text -

> One of Dave's secret fantasies perhaps?
> Homo and paedo in one thought.
> The cops may be interested in the 12 year old bit though - he had
> better tread carefully.
> They don't like homophobia on social networking sites.

What a priceless fuckwit!

He states "They don't like homophobia on social networking sites" when 3
lines earlier he called me a "Homo and paedo".

Please examine feet for bullet holes....

Mr Benn

Apr 13, 2012, 4:28:23 AM4/13/12

"Dave - Cyclists VOR" <davi...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
Using a BP IP address. I'd say that there are clear grounds for a
complaint.

Simon Mason

Apr 13, 2012, 4:43:28 AM4/13/12
On Apr 13, 7:50 am, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
I must study the CCTV footage of the eviction and keep it for future
reference just in case it really was JMS.
Come to think of it, JMS has not been around for 24 hours so maybe it
WAS him

--
Simon Mason

Mr Benn

Apr 13, 2012, 5:41:07 AM4/13/12

"Simon Mason" <swld...@gmail.com> wrote in message
She's staying in London with a friend. Dave and I had to go home yesterday
afternoon.

Just zis Guy, you know?

Apr 13, 2012, 7:18:05 AM4/13/12
That's not even remotely plausible.

Guy
--
Guy Chapman, http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
Message has been deleted

Mr Benn

Apr 13, 2012, 9:38:54 AM4/13/12
"Justin" <justinl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Of course you both did. After a lovely talk with the senior
> management. Only problem is that Dave answered his mobile whilst the
> meeting was on. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha losers

There was an opportunity after the meeting to meet with some of the senior
managers, yes. This was advertised in the meeting notice to shareholders.
It's normal practice.

I'm fortunate in living close to London so driving there and back on the
same day was no problem.

Dave - Cyclists VOR

Apr 13, 2012, 1:10:52 PM4/13/12
Did you mean BP Chemicals, Saltend?

Simon Mason

Apr 13, 2012, 1:24:39 PM4/13/12
On Apr 13, 2:10 pm, Justin <justinlewis...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > She's staying in London with a friend.  Dave and I had to go home yesterday
> > afternoon.
>
> Of course you both did. After a lovely talk with the senior
> management. Only problem is that Dave answered his mobile whilst the
> meeting was on. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha losers- Hide quoted text -

Maybe there was a bog somwhere in Kent that needed to be unblocked at
short notice and he had to be offsky.

--
Simon Mason
Message has been deleted

Mr. Benn

Apr 13, 2012, 6:15:37 PM4/13/12
"Justin" wrote in message

How did you manage to be in an AGM and still answer your mobile phone
yesterday?

Justin Lewis,

Shareholders were not locked in the meeting area. I left the area and
returned several times during the day as at times, I had other business to
deal with on my laptop and phone in my car.

I didn't spot Numb-Nuts Mason at all ... not before, during or after the
meeting despite him claiming several times that he would be attending. He
was obviously bluffing as usual. He'd be easy to spot as he has a 1970s
haircut with a stupid moustache and an even worse grin A bit like the 118
118 twins except looking even more stupid.

I managed to get my message across to the two BP managers who mattered so I
am satisfied with both my delivery and the way it was received. It will
take a while for the results to ripple through.

Mr. Benn

Apr 13, 2012, 6:16:41 PM4/13/12
"Dave - Cyclists VOR" wrote in message

Yes, I meant Simon Mason's employer which is BP Chemicals, Saltend, Hull.

Mr. Benn

Apr 13, 2012, 6:18:58 PM4/13/12
"Justin" wrote in message

On 13 apr, 15:38, "Mr Benn" <Mr_Benn_use...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Justin" <justinlewis...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Never really got to addressing the issue of which 45 year olds in
Rotterdam you were writing about. Or how you became such an ""expert".

Ok, 50 years old. How does that sound? Based in Rotterdam of course.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mr. Benn

Apr 14, 2012, 2:32:17 AM4/14/12
Justin" wrote in message
The question remains: to whom are you referring?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/voices/multilingual/dutch_comments.shtml

It can't be you, surely?

Message has been deleted

JNugent

Apr 14, 2012, 3:49:13 AM4/14/12
On 14/04/2012 08:23, Justin wrote:
> You completely and dangerously obsessed. Your maths is also incorect.

How about his grammar and spelling?

> Your assumption about where I am baesd is completel wrong. Your
> statement that you attended the AGM with Dave is also a lie.

Message has been deleted

Dave - Cyclists VOR

Apr 14, 2012, 4:47:31 AM4/14/12
On 14/04/2012 07:10, Justin wrote:
> And you met Dave and Judith. Only trouble is that Dave was answering
> his business mobile telephone (number on his website) in a perfectly
> normal fashion whilst the meeting was being conducted.

You really are a twat. And a thick twat at that.

Mobile telephone have detailed logs that list dialed calls, missed
calls, received calls etc. I know exactly who called me and at exactly
what time.

Is this the best you can come up with?

Dave - Cyclists VOR

Apr 14, 2012, 4:48:22 AM4/14/12
You mean 'current' employer surely?
Message has been deleted

Mr. Benn

Apr 14, 2012, 5:21:22 AM4/14/12
"Justin" wrote in message

His obsession verges on (cyber)stalking - the advice is to refuse to
engage with stalkers. I will follow it from this moment.
==================================

Bye bye Justin. Close the door on the way out, don't slam it.

Mr. Benn

Apr 14, 2012, 5:23:14 AM4/14/12
"Dave - Cyclists VOR" wrote in message
======================================

Seems like you have a stalker Dave. The best advice is to ignore them.

Dave - Cyclists VOR

Apr 14, 2012, 9:52:32 AM4/14/12
On 14/04/2012 09:50, Justin wrote:
> On 14 apr, 10:47, Dave - Cyclists VOR<davidl...@blueyonder.co.uk>
> It is possible to call a mobile phone with number recognition turned
> off. You received a number of those calls during the meeting from an
> English mobile phone. you answered - check your log.

Lying cunt. I don't answer 'unknown number' calls as a matter of policy
and NONE were received.

Nob-head Lewis is making stuff up again.

Dave - Cyclists VOR

Apr 14, 2012, 9:53:48 AM4/14/12
It's his time he's wasting I suppose.

I have two stalkers BTW - both of whom are also lying twunts.

Simon Mason

Apr 14, 2012, 2:02:02 PM4/14/12

"Justin" <justinl...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On 13 apr, 15:38, "Mr Benn" <Mr_Benn_use...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Justin" <justinlewis...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Never really got to addressing the issue of which 45 year olds in
> Rotterdam you were writing about. Or how you became such an ""expert".

By trawling the red light district I would have thought.
--
Simon Mason
Message has been deleted

Nomen Nescio

Apr 14, 2012, 4:17:09 PM4/14/12
In article <meCdnSwe1MAFJhTS...@eclipse.net.uk>
"Simon Mason" <si...@simonmason.karoo.co.uk> wrote:

> "Justin" <justinl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Never really got to addressing the issue of which 45 year olds in
> > Rotterdam you were writing about. Or how you became such an ""expert".
>
> By trawling the red light district I would have thought.

Isn't that included in many "50 things to do before" some age or
life occurance lists?

I haven't seen any list that says you should have sex with a
prostitute but a wander through De Wallen with your mates was part
of a stag do or boy's weekend away in the early 1980s along with
trying out drugs, eating raw herrings, consuming an uitsmijter and,
of course getting on a bicycle.

More art and food and visiting friends for us now but we still
manage the bicycles.

Nomen Nescio

Apr 14, 2012, 5:55:13 PM4/14/12
In article <Pjfir.24147$m91....@fx24.am4>
Dave - Cyclists VOR <davi...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> I have two stalkers BTW - both of whom are also lying twunts.

If you know who they are shop them, stalkers are bad things.

You can name them here if you want or speak to a police officer
(don't call 999 about this, please, they have more than enough to
do).

maybe if you say who they are in public I'll or we'll be able to
say who they are, the white hats and the black hats are, in case
you haven't worked it out, incestuous.

Nomen Nescio

Apr 14, 2012, 6:15:21 PM4/14/12
In article <Eifir.24146$m91...@fx24.am4>
Dave - Cyclists VOR <davi...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> On 14/04/2012 09:50, Justin wrote:
> > On 14 apr, 10:47, Dave - Cyclists VOR<davidl...@blueyonder.co.uk>
> > wrote:
> >> On 14/04/2012 07:10, Justin wrote:

> >> Mobile telephone have detailed logs that list dialed calls, missed
> >> calls, received calls etc. I know exactly who called me and at exactly
> >> what time.

Not always. I get calls on my mobile from people outside the UK
mobile phone system, it is a fact I can't trace them and for the
price of what they are costing I don't see the point in involving
the police because I know they are far away.

I've no idea if Justin did and international phone divert or not
but if he did you won't know exactly who called you.

> > It is possible to call a mobile phone with number recognition turned
> > off. You received a number of those calls during the meeting from an
> > English mobile phone. you answered - check your log.

Correct, marketing people use it extensively.

> Lying cunt. I don't answer 'unknown number' calls as a matter of policy
> and NONE were received.
>
> Nob-head Lewis is making stuff up again.

I doubt that, actualy, read through what he said.

I can't say I like this backwards and forwards love afair that you
two have going.

I find it odd that a cyclist and a non-cyclist fall in love with
each other so often.

Opposites atract NE1

Simon Mason

Apr 15, 2012, 2:19:38 AM4/15/12
On Apr 14, 9:17 pm, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
> In article <meCdnSwe1MAFJhTSnZ2dnUVZ8sedn...@eclipse.net.uk>
>
> "Simon Mason" <si...@simonmason.karoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > "Justin" <justinlewis...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Never really got to addressing the issue of which 45 year olds in
> > > Rotterdam you were writing about. Or how you became such an ""expert".
>
> > By trawling the red light district I would have thought.
>
> Isn't that included in many "50 things to do before" some age or
> life occurance lists?
>
> I haven't seen any list that says you should have sex with a
> prostitute but a wander through De Wallen with your mates was part
> of a stag do or boy's weekend away in the early 1980s along with
> trying out drugs, eating raw herrings, consuming an uitsmijter and,
> of course getting on a bicycle.

For me it was the Reeperbahn in Hamburg in 1976 that first opened my
eyes as I had the album Kitsch by the Hamburg band Randy Pie - the
front and rear covers had views of the Große Freiheit on them and it
looked a fun place to go for a 18 year old - I went there on my own.

http://ring.cdandlp.com/lerayonvert/photo_grande/114825227.jpg

The eagle eyed will notice that the guy in the black shirt is none
other than Reinhard "Dicky" Tarrach who was also the drummer in The
Rattles. He also popped up in the band Wonderland who had a big hit in
1968 with "Moscow".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjowaMDrbjI

I will give ten pounds for Sustrans if anyone can name the keyboard
player at 1-00.
Dicky Tarrach appears after him.

--
Simon Mason

Peter Keller

Apr 15, 2012, 3:32:40 AM4/15/12
On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 09:47:31 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:

> You really are a twat.

Stereotyping is a common characteristic of insults; it is also an area of
extensive theorising.

--
Life is a venereal disease with 100% mortality.

Dave - Cyclists VOR

Apr 15, 2012, 4:23:57 AM4/15/12
On 14/04/2012 23:15, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> In article<Eifir.24146$m91...@fx24.am4>
> Dave - Cyclists VOR<davi...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> On 14/04/2012 09:50, Justin wrote:

> Not always. I get calls on my mobile from people outside the UK
> mobile phone system, it is a fact I can't trace them and for the
> price of what they are costing I don't see the point in involving
> the police because I know they are far away.

I know exactly who called me because they were all regular customers.
No 'unknown' numbers or numbers I didn't recognise called that day. None.

> I've no idea if Justin did and international phone divert or not
> but if he did you won't know exactly who called you.
>
>>> It is possible to call a mobile phone with number recognition turned
>>> off. You received a number of those calls during the meeting from an
>>> English mobile phone. you answered - check your log.
>
> Correct, marketing people use it extensively.
>
>> Lying cunt. I don't answer 'unknown number' calls as a matter of policy
>> and NONE were received.
>>
>> Nob-head Lewis is making stuff up again.
>
> I doubt that, actualy, read through what he said.

He claims "Only trouble is that Dave was answering his business mobile
telephone (number on his website) in a perfectly normal fashion whilst
the meeting was being conducted".

And I wasn't, therefore Justin is a lying cunt.

Dave - Cyclists VOR

Apr 15, 2012, 4:26:23 AM4/15/12
On 14/04/2012 22:55, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> In article<Pjfir.24147$m91....@fx24.am4>
> Dave - Cyclists VOR<davi...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>

>> I have two stalkers BTW - both of whom are also lying twunts.
>
> If you know who they are shop them, stalkers are bad things.

These two are just sad tossers, nothing to worry about.

> You can name them here if you want or speak to a police officer
> (don't call 999 about this, please, they have more than enough to
> do).

Do you have a number for any of the three policemen from Hull who
specialise in this sort of thing & take immediate action?

Dave - Cyclists VOR

Apr 15, 2012, 4:28:03 AM4/15/12
On 15/04/2012 07:19, Simon Mason wrote:

> For me it was the Reeperbahn in Hamburg in 1976 that first opened my
> eyes as I had the album Kitsch by the Hamburg band Randy Pie - the
> front and rear covers had views of the Große Freiheit on them and it
> looked a fun place to go for a 18 year old - I went there on my own.

No mates even then huh?

Judith

Apr 15, 2012, 11:01:20 AM4/15/12
On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 23:10:20 -0700 (PDT), Justin <justinl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 14 apr, 00:15, "Mr. Benn" <%...@invalid.com> wrote:
>> "Justin"  wrote in message

>> How did you manage to be in an AGM and still answer your mobile phone
>> yesterday?
>>
>> Justin Lewis,
>>
>> Shareholders were not locked in the meeting area.  I left the area and
>> returned several times during the day as at times, I had other business to
>> deal with on my laptop and phone in my car.
>>
>> I didn't spot Numb-Nuts Mason at all ... not before, during or after the
>> meeting despite him claiming several times that he would be attending.  He
>> was obviously bluffing as usual.  He'd be easy to spot as he has a 1970s
>> haircut with a stupid moustache and an even worse grin  A bit like the 118
>> 118 twins except looking even more stupid.
>>
>> I managed to get my message across to the two BP managers who mattered so I
>> am satisfied with both my delivery and the way it was received.  It will
>> take a while for the results to ripple through.
>
>And you met Dave and Judith. Only trouble is that Dave was answering
>his business mobile telephone (number on his website) in a perfectly
>normal fashion whilst the meeting was being conducted.

I tell you what.

Let's see if Mason changes his antics in the next week - and then you can take
a guess as to how that has come about.

Judith

Apr 15, 2012, 11:08:44 AM4/15/12
On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 23:15:37 +0100, "Mr. Benn" <%%@invalid.com> wrote:

<snip>

>I managed to get my message across to the two BP managers who mattered so I
>am satisfied with both my delivery and the way it was received. It will
>take a while for the results to ripple through.

I'm back.

An excellent long weekend - nice to meet people

A little bird told me that there could be
a development as early as this week :-)

Judith

Apr 15, 2012, 11:09:05 AM4/15/12
On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 06:10:38 -0700 (PDT), Justin <justinl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

<snip>

>Of course you both did. After a lovely talk with the senior
>management.

Well let's see what Simple thinks about that - say, this time next week :-)

(If he is still posting of course)

Message has been deleted

Mr. Benn

Apr 15, 2012, 11:10:49 AM4/15/12
"Judith" wrote in message
======================================

Welcome back! :-)

Judith

Apr 15, 2012, 11:24:45 AM4/15/12
On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 00:23:12 -0700 (PDT), Justin <justinl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

<snip>

>You completely and dangerously obsessed. Your maths is also incorect.
>Your assumption about where I am baesd is completel wrong. Your
>statement that you attended the AGM with Dave is also a lie.

Oh really.

Your problem is that you make a claim and cannot substantiate it.

When it was claimed that you had used multiple posting names then there was
plenty of evidence.

And then of course there was your denial - showing you to be an out and out
liar.

Spot the difference?

Hello it's Nobhead Lewis:
--
Justin (Nobhead) Lewis has been caught using the following names:
FrontMech
Billsgate
Ricky Bikebloke
Sedentary IgnorantPopulist
J.M.Messie
jmsmi...@hotmail.co.uk
Jacqueline Lewis-Wintjens
He has denied it. Nobhead Lewis is a liar.

Message has been deleted

Simon Mason

Apr 15, 2012, 11:55:31 AM4/15/12

"Just zis Guy, you know?" <usen...@chapmancentral.co.uk> wrote in message

>>> I must study the CCTV footage of the eviction and keep it for future
>>> reference just in case it really was JMS.
>>> Come to think of it, JMS has not been around for 24 hours so maybe it
>>> WAS him
>>
>>She's staying in London with a friend. Dave and I had to go home
>>yesterday
>>afternoon.
>
> That's not even remotely plausible.

JMS never even left Manchester as it left a trace on my daily Feedjit log
for my website.
And Dave was outed by Justin too.

--
Simon Mason

thirty-six

Apr 15, 2012, 12:04:21 PM4/15/12
On Apr 15, 4:55 pm, "Simon Mason" <si...@simonmason.karoo.co.uk>
wrote:

> >>She's staying in London with a friend.  Dave and I had to go home
> >>yesterday
> >>afternoon.
>
> > That's not even remotely plausible.
>
> JMS never even left Manchester as it left a trace on my daily Feedjit log
> for my website.

Even so, BB could be watching you any time, so make sure your actions
are defenc'bubble under any irregulations.

Dave - Cyclists VOR

Apr 15, 2012, 12:22:46 PM4/15/12
'Outed' by Justin?

He pretended he had phoned me. He didn't. What a pair of fucking idiots.

Nomen Nescio

Apr 15, 2012, 12:30:07 PM4/15/12
In article <jmeodq$knr$1...@dont-email.me>
I don't get why you are pretending you did something that you
didn't.

Sure there are some things to say to Mason but who do you think is
the bigger fool?

Mr. Benn

Apr 15, 2012, 12:52:08 PM4/15/12
"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message

I don't get why you are pretending you did something that you
didn't.

Sure there are some things to say to Mason but who do you think is
the bigger fool?

If you are looking for a good news server to use, I can recommend
eternal-september. I use it , it's free and you don't have to use a
mail-to-news anonymising service like you seem to be using.

Incidentally, why are you using an anonymising service? Anything to hide?
:-)

Back to school tomorrow?

Message has been deleted

Judith

Apr 15, 2012, 2:36:11 PM4/15/12
On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 16:55:31 +0100, "Simon Mason"
<si...@simonmason.karoo.co.uk> wrote:

<snip>

>JMS never even left Manchester as it left a trace on my daily Feedjit log
>for my website.

Like to bet sunshine?

Did you know that web-sites can be accessed and folders browsed automatically
with no person involved using a "crawler". I left something running just
having a browse round your folders - it even found files which had been
deleted from the directory but which still existed on the server. It visited
your site several times since last Wednesday - and not always from the same IP
address :-)

Here's just a few of them:

004.jpg
005.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
5dec11.htm
acklam.htm
ales.htm
aussie.jpg
autumn.jpg
baddriver.jpg
badideas.jpg
bags.jpg
baking.jpg
bbcr4.wma
bbcr5live.wma
beach.wma
beck.jpg
becks.jpg
beer25.jpg
beercellar.htm

(Sorry they are in alphabetical order rather than size or date of creation -
let me know if you want it changing :-)

Simon Mason

Apr 15, 2012, 2:49:16 PM4/15/12

> Ha HA Hagfishtrol

Sigh - I though you said that you were going to killfile JMS?
What happened?

--
Simon Mason

Judith

Apr 15, 2012, 2:51:31 PM4/15/12
On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 10:20:14 -0700 (PDT), Justin <justinl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 15 apr, 18:22, Dave - Cyclists VOR <davidl...@blueyonder.co.uk>
>wrote:
>> On 15/04/2012 16:55, Simon Mason wrote:
>>

>> > "Just zis Guy, you know?" <usenet...@chapmancentral.co.uk> wrote in message
>You must read what I wrote. I do not think you willbe able to show a
>post in which I state that I phoned you.

I've found a post where you denied using another posting name.

A name which I showed you had categorically used.

You are a known and proven liar.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jeannette Lewis-Werner

Apr 15, 2012, 2:57:20 PM4/15/12
On 15 apr, 20:51, Judith <jmsmith2...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 10:20:14 -0700 (PDT), Justin <justinlewis...@gmail.com>
Put up or shut up

Judith

Apr 15, 2012, 3:01:46 PM4/15/12
On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 08:07:14 -0700 (PDT), Justin <justinl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

<snip>

>> Let's see if Mason changes his antics in the next week - and then you can take
>> a guess as to how that has come about.
>
>Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA HA ha ha

Mr. Benn

Apr 15, 2012, 3:11:42 PM4/15/12
"Justin" wrote in message

Of course you did ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hagfish

Justin Lewis, do you really teach economics to children at a school in
Rotterdam?

Goodness knows what you teach them. I'd be surprised if you're not the one
who get's put in detention for bad behaviour in class (and for setting a
poor example out of it).

Judith

Apr 15, 2012, 5:46:43 PM4/15/12
On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 11:55:23 -0700 (PDT), Justin <justinl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 15 apr, 20:51, Judith <jmsmith2...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>> On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 10:20:14 -0700 (PDT), Justin <justinlewis...@gmail.com>
>Of course you did ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hagfish

Here are some IP addresses and who they have been used by - can you spot
anything?

NNTP-Posting-Host Name
178.213.33.129 bill...@hotmail.com
178.213.33.129 Front Mech
187.4.128.12 Front Mech
187.4.128.12 JS
187.4.128.12 JS
187.4.128.12 Judie Smit
187.4.128.12 Judit
188.231.181.234 bill...@hotmail.com
188.231.181.234 Sedentary IgnorantPopulist
200.29.216.146 Front Mech
200.29.216.146 Sedentary IgnorantPopulist
210.101.131.234 Front Mech
210.101.131.234 Sedentary IgnorantPopulist
213.124.178.224 Dick Wragg
213.124.178.224 Justin
213.124.178.224 Justin
213.124.178.224 justinl...@gmail.com
62.163.192.138 Clive George The Dysfunctional Obsessive
62.163.192.138 Front Mech
62.163.192.138 Front Mech
62.163.192.138 Justin
62.163.192.138 Justin
62.163.192.138 Ricky Bikeblokey
62.163.192.138 Sedentary IgnorantPopulist
62.84.6.211 Front Mech
62.84.6.211 Ricky Bikeblokey
77.249.217.56 Dick Wragg
77.249.217.56 Justin
79.135.207.212 bill...@hotmail.com
79.135.207.212 Front Mech
94.137.162.52 Front Mech
94.137.162.52 Sedentary IgnorantPopulist
94.228.36.34 Dick Wragg
94.228.36.34 Justin
95.65.26.94 Front Mech
95.65.26.94 Sedentary IgnorantPopulist

PS - feel free to show me just one example of two genuinely different people
using the same IP address to post a usenet message. Off you go.

You really are a wanker.

Judith

Apr 15, 2012, 5:52:09 PM4/15/12
On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 11:57:20 -0700 (PDT), Jeannette Lewis-Werner
<jeannettel...@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

>> You are a known and proven liar.
>
>Put up or shut up

Above message posted from IP address 62.163.192.138 as were the following

27/11/2011 19:51 62.163.192.138 Clive The Dysfunctional Obsessive
26/03/2011 11:35 62.163.192.138 Front Mech
16/06/2011 21:34 62.163.192.138 Front Mech
26/04/2011 20:38 62.163.192.138 Justin
31/12/2011 12:26 62.163.192.138 Justin
22/07/2011 13:25 62.163.192.138 Ricky Bikeblokey
22/02/2011 16:33 62.163.192.138 Sedentary IgnorantPopulist

You really are a wanker.

Judith

Apr 15, 2012, 5:53:38 PM4/15/12
On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 11:51:16 -0700 (PDT), Justin <justinl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

<snip>

>Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA Ha Ha Hagfishtrollstalker Ha Ha Archive that will
>you Judith, Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha .
>
>Collyhurst Virgin

Why have you now adapted Collyhurst Virgin as a posting name?

Simon Mason

Apr 15, 2012, 11:45:40 PM4/15/12
On Apr 15, 7:51 pm, Justin <justinlewis...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA Ha Ha Hagfishtrollstalker Ha Ha Archive that will
> you Judith, Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha .
>
> Collyhurst Virgin

I am glad the sick get has come back - I want to waste even more of
its pathetic life until it breathes its last breath,
Every tea break, every dinner break, every evening and weekend it will
spend on its little hamster wheel.
What a pathetic waste of space.

--
Simon Mason

Simon Mason

Apr 16, 2012, 1:58:48 AM4/16/12
On Apr 15, 7:19 am, Simon Mason <swldx...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 14, 9:17 pm, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
>

> > In article <meCdnSwe1MAFJhTSnZ2dnUVZ8sedn...@eclipse.net.uk>
>
> > "Simon Mason" <si...@simonmason.karoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > > "Justin" <justinlewis...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > > By trawling the red light district I would have thought.
>
> > Isn't that included in many "50 things to do before" some age or
> > life occurance lists?
>
> > I haven't seen any list that says you should have sex with a
> > prostitute but a wander through De Wallen with your mates was part
> > of a stag do or boy's weekend away in the early 1980s along with
> > trying out drugs, eating raw herrings, consuming an uitsmijter and,
> > of course getting on a bicycle.
>
> For me it was the Reeperbahn in Hamburg in 1976 that first opened my
> eyes as I had the album Kitsch by the Hamburg band Randy Pie - the
> front and rear covers had views of the Große Freiheit on them and it
> looked a fun place to go for a 18 year old - I went there on my own.
>
> http://ring.cdandlp.com/lerayonvert/photo_grande/114825227.jpg
>
> The eagle eyed will notice that the guy in the black shirt is none
> other than Reinhard "Dicky"Tarrachwho was also the drummer in The
> Rattles. He also popped up in the band Wonderland who had a big hit in
> 1968 with "Moscow".
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjowaMDrbjI
>
> I will give ten pounds for Sustrans if anyone can name the keyboard
> player at 1-00.
> DickyTarrachappears after him.

It was the late Les Humphries who somehow found himself in a West
German band in 1968.
A couple of years later he was still there and fronted this outfit who
had a worldwide smash with this classic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJBe6IUZdT0

--
Simon Mason

Peter Keller

Apr 16, 2012, 4:40:39 AM4/16/12
On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 20:01:46 +0100, Judith wrote:

> Nobhead Lewis

Some cyberstalking situations do evolve into physical stalking, and a
victim may experience abusive and excessive phone calls, vandalism,
threatening or obscene mail, trespassing, and physical assault.

--
Life is a venereal disease with 100% mortality.

Peter Keller

Apr 16, 2012, 5:00:38 AM4/16/12
On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 16:24:45 +0100, Judith wrote:

> Nobhead Lewis

Moreover, many physical stalkers will use cyberstalking as another method
of harassing their victims

Peter Keller

Apr 16, 2012, 5:01:34 AM4/16/12

acc3-4710-9a5...@m31g2000vbn.googlegroups.com...

>> Ha HA Hagfishtrol
>
> Sigh - I though you said that you were going to killfile JMS?
> What happened?

I don't killfile anyone.
It is so entertaining.

Peter Keller

Apr 16, 2012, 5:03:20 AM4/16/12
On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 22:52:09 +0100, Judith wrote:

> wanker.

Still more insulting can be the forgetting someone's name or getting it
completely wrong.

Peter Keller

Apr 16, 2012, 5:04:20 AM4/16/12
On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 19:36:11 +0100, Judith wrote:

> sunshine

Mispronouncing or misspelling a person's name may be an eccentric
affectation, a sign of familiarity and affection or, as in the case
above, an insult.

Judith

Apr 16, 2012, 5:15:30 AM4/16/12
On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 20:45:40 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason <swld...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Said the fuckwit at a quarter to five in the morning on his day off from work

It is really most odd that you feel so strongly about me - given that you never
read any of my posts. I wonder why that is?

I was also very surprised that you noticed that I had not posted for a few days
last week.

Odd that *you* noticed that - wasn't it?

I think that you may be Simple.

--
Mason is in denial - he is an alcoholic.
He claims that he drinks ten to twelve pints