New helmet design - are we impressed?

swldx...@gmail.com

May 1, 2018, 9:14:55 AM5/1/18
I know we all have seen the Australian helmet design 10 years ago on the Copenhagenize site, but what about this Canadian one?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcGRqCoWsAA6kEh.jpg

Kerr-Mudd,John

May 2, 2018, 8:05:31 AM5/2/18
sadly I got nowt at the web address
http://drivingwithoutdying.com/

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.

Tom Crispin

May 5, 2018, 3:31:56 PM5/5/18
Saw a dead motorcyclist here in Croatia on 1 May. Sadly a helmet did not save him.

Now into our 11th month of our tour around Europe. 4 plus dog living in a 5m by 2m campervan.

Tom

swldx...@gmail.com

May 5, 2018, 3:48:50 PM5/5/18
On Saturday, May 5, 2018 at 8:31:56 PM UTC+1, Tom Crispin wrote:
> Saw a dead motorcyclist here in Croatia on 1 May. Sadly a helmet did not save him.
>
> Now into our 11th month of our tour around Europe. 4 plus dog living in a 5m by 2m campervan.!
>
> Tom

Well hello, Tom. Glad you are well and enjoying your epic trip.
Hope Clare and the boys are OK and the border crossings were too.

Tom Crispin

May 6, 2018, 9:43:36 AM5/6/18
All very well.

Counties visited in order of first entry:
England, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Luxembourg, Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar, Andorra, Monaco, Italy, San Marino, Vatican City, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Croatia .

Counties still on our listin order of anticipated first entry:
Slovenia, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Wales, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland.

See my blog:
Www.au-revoir.eu

JNugent

May 6, 2018, 9:53:44 AM5/6/18
Full marks for calling Ireland by its correct name.

swldx...@gmail.com

May 6, 2018, 2:47:59 PM5/6/18
Well done, Tom.
A very impressive list.