BP Chemicals Update

Judith

Jan 16, 2012, 10:40:50 AM1/16/12
As you may know as a shareholder I am (and others are) very concerned about
some of the antics of BP employees which are reported in this group.

I wrote a letter (as a shareholder - quoting my certificate numbers) to raise
some points. I have just had a response.

They say that they are addressing all of my concerns ie some are ongoing.

I gave them five specific questions which I wanted to ask at the AGM.

The bad news is that they have rejected three of my questions as they named a
particular member of their staff; but they have said that whilst they will
thoroughly investigate my concerns - they do not like to mention people by name
at AGMs. However, they have put forward two of my questions in to the pot for
possible inclusion.

They have also said that they expect to get the other three issues resolved
before the AGM. (I bet that is why they want me to ask a couple of questions,
so that they can say they have addressed previously raised concerns and
resolved all outstanding matters; crafty.)

For the info' of other shareholders - or members of staff who may be attending,
who are reading this - they have confirmed that the AGM will most probably be
at the same time as last year - they are looking at 12 April 2012. Perhasp we
could meet up and have a drink together - it sounds like it could be quite a
good day out.

(I told them that someone else had complained previously to BP at Hull - and
the complaint had been passed on to the police. They were not impressed at all
- and said that they will look in to that as well if the person concerned
contacts them)

Dave - Cyclists VOR

Jan 16, 2012, 1:20:29 PM1/16/12
On 16/01/2012 15:40, Judith wrote:
> As you may know as a shareholder I am (and others are) very concerned about
> some of the antics of BP employees which are reported in this group.

You were going to sell me a few shares Judith, don't forget.
University

Telegram Spam

Jan 16, 2012, 1:18:04 PM1/16/12
This is very acceptable cycling news: on the strength of your posting
I have just exercised a call option on BP shares and am looking for a
put option for after the AGM. Could you perhaps post a scan of the
reply you have received? Thanx!

Judith

Jan 16, 2012, 1:31:56 PM1/16/12
Certainly I will post it to you - do you want to email me your name and
address.

Judith

Jan 16, 2012, 1:33:38 PM1/16/12
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 18:20:29 +0000, Dave - Cyclists VOR
<davi...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>On 16/01/2012 15:40, Judith wrote:
>> As you may know as a shareholder I am (and others are) very concerned about
>> some of the antics of BP employees which are reported in this group.
>
>You were going to sell me a few shares Judith, don't forget.

Yep no sweat - keep that day in April free then.

However - it looks like Porky Chapman won't now be having his piss-up - a bit
of a bummer.

Peter Keller

Jan 16, 2012, 5:20:58 PM1/16/12
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 18:33:38 +0000, Judith wrote:

> Porky

Jawlessness is the primitive state for fish however, and so any such
group based on a lack of jaws is paraphyletic.

--
An oft-repeated lie is still a lie.

Mr. Benn

Jan 16, 2012, 5:25:32 PM1/16/12
"Judith" wrote in message

Well done Judith. I might join you for a drink after the meeting in April.

Dave - Cyclists VOR

Jan 16, 2012, 7:23:00 PM1/16/12
Me too. But we better not invite Mason - he would drink the pub dry.

Just zis Guy, you know?

Jan 17, 2012, 10:14:58 AM1/17/12
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 15:40:50 +0000, Judith <jmsmi...@hotmail.co.uk>
wrote:

>As you may know as a shareholder I am (and others are) very concerned about
>some of the antics of BP employees which are reported in this group.

No, that's your view as a deeply unpleasant individual who can't
tolerate dissent, not as a BP shareholder.

Guy
--
Guy Chapman, http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
The usenet price promise: all opinions are guaranteed

JNugent

Jan 17, 2012, 11:40:50 AM1/17/12
On 17/01/2012 15:14, Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

> Judith<jmsmi...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

>> As you may know as a shareholder I am (and others are) very concerned about
>> some of the antics of BP employees which are reported in this group.

> No, that's your view as a deeply unpleasant individual who can't
> tolerate dissent, not as a BP shareholder.

For very shame, do not dare to speak of failure to tolerate dissent in this
newsgroup of all newsgroups.

Simon Mason

Jan 17, 2012, 4:26:47 PM1/17/12
On Jan 17, 3:14 pm, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
<usenet...@chapmancentral.co.uk> wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 15:40:50 +0000, Judith <jmsmith2...@hotmail.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
> >As you may know as a shareholder I am (and others are) very concerned  about
> >some of the antics of BP employees which are reported in this group.
>
> No, that's your view as a deeply unpleasant individual who can't
> tolerate dissent, not as a BP shareholder.
>
> Guy
> --
> Guy Chapman,http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
> The usenet price promise: all opinions are guaranteed
> to be worth at least what you paid for them.

I will be at the meeting to take a photo of JMS if it dares to turn
up.
Which it won't.

--
Simon Mason

--
Simon Mason

Tony Dragon

Jan 17, 2012, 4:44:25 PM1/17/12
How will you be able to identify JMS, or is it yet another of your magic
powers?

Mr. Benn

Jan 17, 2012, 5:32:35 PM1/17/12
"Simon Mason" wrote in message

How do you know what Judith looks like?

Are you sure you'll be sober enough to attend the shareholder meeting after
drinking 10-12 pints the previous night?

Peter Keller

Jan 17, 2012, 6:11:37 PM1/17/12
Easy. From the hagfish slime dripping from its tentacles.

Squashme

Jan 17, 2012, 6:10:25 PM1/17/12
Easy:- dogs forming into packs; blood weeping from the walls.

Judith

Jan 18, 2012, 8:16:13 AM1/18/12
On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 15:14:58 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
<usen...@chapmancentral.co.uk> wrote:

>On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 15:40:50 +0000, Judith <jmsmi...@hotmail.co.uk>
>wrote:
>
>>As you may know as a shareholder I am (and others are) very concerned about
>>some of the antics of BP employees which are reported in this group.
>
>No, that's your view as a deeply unpleasant individual who can't
>tolerate dissent, not as a BP shareholder.

Oh really - and you think you know this precisely how?

Have you pulled any false accusations you have made to the police this week?

How are you getting on helping Simple with his court case?

Are you still having a piss-up - I think we should be told.

Simon Mason

Jan 18, 2012, 8:22:12 AM1/18/12
> Easy:- dogs forming into packs; blood weeping from the walls.- Hide quoted text -

I will easliy be able to tell as all of the other questions will be
business related and not from some deranged lunatic.
--
Simon Mason

Judith

Jan 18, 2012, 8:32:48 AM1/18/12
On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 13:26:47 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason <swld...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Indeed - I understand that *you* may well be at the meeting :-)

You may have not received your *invite* just yet.

Simon Mason

Jan 18, 2012, 8:38:27 AM1/18/12
On Jan 17, 9:44 pm, Tony Dragon <tony.dra...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> powers?- Hide quoted text -

It is a fat bald bloke who stacks shelves in Aldi and lives in a flat
in north Manchester.

--
Simon Mason

Squashme

Jan 18, 2012, 9:03:36 AM1/18/12
Wow, no wonder Judith and Dave make such an unbeatable team. Dave
builds them and Judith fills them.

Judith

Jan 18, 2012, 10:09:17 AM1/18/12
On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 05:22:12 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason <swld...@gmail.com>
wrote:
I wonder - would a question asking BP how could they justify to their
shareholders one of their employees making 1679 posts to a newsgroup in working
time - and not even during lunch or coffee breaks?

What was the record? Something like 23 posts made in the first half-hour of a
single shift.

I would have thought if there is so little work to do, then BP need to look at
their manning levels.

I guess that that will be a legitimate question to ask as well.

Judith

Jan 18, 2012, 10:11:34 AM1/18/12
On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 05:38:27 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason <swld...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Oh yes - didn't you post a map of where you thought that I lived.

I must check to see if that was done from a BP work's computer. Can you tell
me please - save me looking? That could be another AGM question.

Mr Pounder

Jan 18, 2012, 11:09:59 AM1/18/12

"Judith" <jmsmi...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
> [...]
I can't agree with the path you are following.
This medium was once for fun.
Now there is so much hate. I don't like minds that hate.

Man at B&Q

Jan 18, 2012, 11:13:24 AM1/18/12
On Jan 18, 4:09 pm, "Mr Pounder" <MrPoun...@RationalThought.com>
wrote:
> "Judith" <jmsmith2...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
http://www.badscience.net/2009/07/evidence-based-revenge/#more-1253

"Bitterness is a response that endures destructively, argues Dr
Michael Linden, driving people to ruminate endlessly, and seeth for
revenge, which itself is no cure. It is a psychiatric problem. It
requires diagnosis and treatment."

MBQ

Mr Benn

Jan 18, 2012, 12:07:22 PM1/18/12
"Mr Pounder" <MrPo...@RationalThought.com> wrote in message

> I can't agree with the path you are following.
> This medium was once for fun.
> Now there is so much hate. I don't like minds that hate.

Tell that to the twat who keeps threatening to report people to the police
for nothing more than taking the piss out of him.

Squashme

Jan 18, 2012, 12:42:25 PM1/18/12
wrote:
> "Judith" <jmsmith2...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
Good Lord Mr P, I agree with you!

It won't last, of course.

Dave - Cyclists VOR

Jan 18, 2012, 2:24:37 PM1/18/12
More powers to add to Lycraman's super power list. Clairvoyance.

Simon Mason

Jan 18, 2012, 11:50:52 PM1/18/12
wrote:

> I can't agree with the path you are following.
> This medium was once for fun.
> Now there is so much hate. I don't like minds that hate.- Hide quoted text -

Don't worry, Mr P.
I feel sorry for those fools who have hatred in their hearts; when
they look in the mirror at their faces they can see the results in
their ugly mugs and how the hatred has changed them for the worse.

--
Simon Mason

Mr Pounder

Jan 19, 2012, 12:03:45 PM1/19/12

"Simon Mason" <swld...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Maybe if you stopped winding her up?
Maybe if you stopped baiting her?
Maybe if you stopped telling everyone that you swigged 18 pints per night?
But if you did all of those thing this NG would die.
Keep up the good work Simon. There are too many dead NGs.

Mr Pounder

Jan 19, 2012, 3:19:44 PM1/19/12

"Dave - Cyclists VOR" <davi...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> What is wrong with stacking shelves in Aldi?
Hmmm?

Simon Mason

Jan 19, 2012, 10:38:22 PM1/19/12
On Jan 19, 5:03 pm, "Mr Pounder" <MrPoun...@RationalThought.com>
wrote:
> "Simon Mason" <swldx...@gmail.com> wrote in message
I never "wind up" JMS.
It is in my killfile and I never engage with it anymore.
Blame all the others who still talk with it, because I don't.
And my max is 12 pints, not 18.

--
Simon Mason

Judith

Jan 20, 2012, 8:19:38 AM1/20/12
On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 19:38:22 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason <swld...@gmail.com>
wrote:
--

Have you noticed how some wankers actually need to tell someone when they have been put in the kill-file?
But then of course - the really serious wankers have to remind people periodically; particularly when they have let

si...@simonmason.karoo.co.uk

Jan 20, 2012, 8:23:00 AM1/20/12
wrote:
> Maybe if you stopped telling everyone that you swigged 18 pints per night?
> But if you did all of those thing this NG would die.
> Keep up the good work Simon. There are too many dead NGs.

My pleasure, Mr P :-)

--
Simon Mason

The Medway Handyman

Jan 20, 2012, 2:38:56 PM1/20/12
Simple writes;

“They are also starting to pull all of the one eyed monsters around here
as well”.

And when people who he claims are in his kill file take the piss, he writes;

“One eyed monsters are cars with a front headlamp missing.
There are 100's of them about so it about time they came down on them”.

> And my max is 12 pints, not 18.

Thank heavens for that, I thought you had a drink problem for a minute.

Simon Mason

Jan 20, 2012, 11:39:37 AM1/20/12

"Squashme" <squa...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> How will you be able to identify JMS, or is it yet another of your magic
>> powers?
>
> Easy:- dogs forming into packs; blood weeping from the walls.

All preceded by the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

--
Simon Mason

Peter Keller

Jan 20, 2012, 10:19:57 PM1/20/12
On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 13:19:38 +0000, Judith wrote:

> --
>
> wankers

Hagfish have elongated, eel-like bodies, and paddle-like tails.