My Greatest Hits #1

brockton...@my-deja.com

Nov 1, 2000, 1:31:01 AM11/1/00
I just thought in my pursuit of advancing fraudulence as well as
unsafe, illegal practices, I thought I'd regale you all with some of my
greatest hits -- with my very own flat spoon to the buttocks!

Menty loves this - he has always lacked a cause, unless you count
recruiting submissive women to failed prodomme house he tried to start
in Boston.

Hey Menty! Don't Plagiarise me, okay?

Smileys!
Kink...@aol.com
Brockton...@aol.com
Fuzzy...@aol.com

Making the unsafe and illegal that much more appalling