Magazine with MAJOR SPOILERS

"e.m.mcdonald-em"

May 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/10/96

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but there's a
magazine out at the minute with some incredibly major
spoilers for S3. B*****d.

I think it's called Dreamwatch, or Dreamscape, or Dream-
something. The title's in big red letters on the cover,
anyway. I was browsing through it in John Menzies, and on
about page 4, there was a small article about B5. To be
fair, it does have a miniscule spoiler warning, but I didn't
notice that until I'd already read it. The damn thing tells
you every single major plotline for the whole season!

DO NOT READ THIS MAGAZINE!!!

Just a little warning-ette there, so nobody else gets the
whole, entire, complete damn season spoiled for them like
I did. sob...sob...

This public information notice was brought to you by sad and
embittered B5 fans Ltd.
(and by the letters F and O...)

David Patrick

May 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/10/96

In article: <4mvhco$5...@rockall.cc.strath.ac.uk> "\"e.m.mcdonald-em\""
<hfu95155> writes:

> I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but there's a
> magazine out at the minute with some incredibly major
> spoilers for S3. B*****d.
>
> I think it's called Dreamwatch, or Dreamscape, or Dream-
> something. The title's in big red letters on the cover,
> anyway. I was browsing through it in John Menzies, and on
> about page 4, there was a small article about B5. To be
> fair, it does have a miniscule spoiler warning, but I didn't
> notice that until I'd already read it. The damn thing tells
> you every single major plotline for the whole season!
>
> DO NOT READ THIS MAGAZINE!!!

That is more than a little harsh. I'm sorry you got spoiled, but I read the
same article and thanks to the warning (printed in red and a larger font,
what more do you want? ROT 13?) I managed to avoid being spoiled at all.

DreamWatch is the best british magazine when it comes to protecting
spoilers. TV Zone is the worst and SFX is somewhere in the middle.

Again, I'm sorry you got spoiled, but if there is one magazine I think it's
reasonable safe to read its DreamWatch.

/ David Patrick da...@alberon.demon.co.uk "Please do not offer \
/ d.j.p...@reading.ac.uk my god a peanut" APU \
------http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/3535 'Fist of Fun' web page-------