BB7: Did Shabazz just deserve that?

Saucy Jack

May 24, 2006, 4:16:58 PM5/24/06
Sezer was acting like a prick and throwing away Shab's cerial when he
was trying to eat it and Shab got the blame from the rest of the HMs
for being wasteful. Shab's been a dick but he's been getting a lot of
undeserved shit too.

Ŧ๏หყ

May 24, 2006, 4:25:39 PM5/24/06

Sezer's just a shithouse hairy midget. Puts me of me grub just looking
at him.

Dom Robinson

May 24, 2006, 4:27:02 PM5/24/06
In article <1148501818.5...@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
saucyj...@hotmail.com says...
For that, Sezer deserved criticism for throwing away food (the second bowl
only, since the first one sounded like it could've been just left by Shab and
assumed to be finished with) and so was wasteful, but there's so much shit
that deserves to be flung in Shab's direction that it gave them the starting
point they needed.
--

Dom Robinson Gamertag: DVDfever email: dom at dvdfever dot co dot uk
/* http://DVDfever.co.uk (editor)

Join the DVDfever.co.uk forum - http://dvdfever.co.uk/phpbb2
New music charts - http://dvdfever.co.uk/music.shtml

Martyn at

May 24, 2006, 4:26:48 PM5/24/06
But he hasn't helped himself since day 1 and he's started more shit that
he's been dragged into...

Melodolic

May 24, 2006, 4:30:51 PM5/24/06

Looks that way. Sezer has gone down to zero in my estimation. He's just a
jumped-up prick.

--
Melodolic Spielberg

Saucy Jack

May 24, 2006, 4:30:54 PM5/24/06

Dom Robinson wrote:
> In article <1148501818.5...@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> saucyj...@hotmail.com says...
> > Sezer was acting like a prick and throwing away Shab's cerial when he
> > was trying to eat it and Shab got the blame from the rest of the HMs
> > for being wasteful. Shab's been a dick but he's been getting a lot of
> > undeserved shit too.
> >
> For that, Sezer deserved criticism for throwing away food (the second bowl
> only, since the first one sounded like it could've been just left by Shab and
> assumed to be finished with) and so was wasteful, but there's so much shit
> that deserves to be flung in Shab's direction that it gave them the starting
> point they needed.

They were being proper shady to him. Even if you don't like someone,
locking them out, stealing their clothes and ganging up on them to take
the piss is just childish.

Saucy Jack

May 24, 2006, 5:03:46 PM5/24/06

Martyn (at) wrote:
> But he hasn't helped himself since day 1 and he's started more shit that
> he's been dragged into...

If someone pisses you off, just tell them to fuck off and ignore them.
No need for all the playground stuff.

Shabazz looks like he has a screw loose anyway.

DAB sounds worse than FM

May 24, 2006, 5:05:54 PM5/24/06

Hear hear, they'd been ganging up on him for 2 days solid. He has brought a
lot of it on himself, but people like Sezer, Lisa and Richard were just
obnoxious to him and other than Pete the rest of the group sided with them
rather than Shahbaz.

Anyway, we know who the obnoxious ones are now.

What I couldn't figure out though was the porn star having a go at Shahbaz
for being a sex maniac and a pervert?!?

Find the cheapest Freeview & DAB prices:
http://www.digitalradiotech.co.uk/freeview/freeview_receivers.php
http://www.digitalradiotech.co.uk/dab/dab_radios.php

Saucy Jack

May 24, 2006, 5:05:46 PM5/24/06

Most of them are wankers or attention seekers. Apart from Bonnie, Dawn
and Glynn, they're all acting up for the cameras.

Saucy Jack

May 24, 2006, 5:07:50 PM5/24/06

DAB sounds worse than FM wrote:
> Saucy Jack wrote:
> > Sezer was acting like a prick and throwing away Shab's cerial when he
> > was trying to eat it and Shab got the blame from the rest of the HMs
> > for being wasteful. Shab's been a dick but he's been getting a lot of
> > undeserved shit too.
>

> Hear hear, they'd been ganging up on him for 2 days solid. He has brought a
> lot of it on himself, but people like Sezer, Lisa and Richard were just
> obnoxious to him and other than Pete the rest of the group sided with them
> rather than Shahbaz.
>
> Anyway, we know who the obnoxious ones are now.
>
> What I couldn't figure out though was the porn star having a go at Shahbaz
> for being a sex maniac and a pervert?!?

An old high milage slapper who sucks cock for money calling Shab a
dirty old perv has got to be the most hypocritic thing said so far.

Danny

May 24, 2006, 5:09:20 PM5/24/06

Yeah, and you don't hide their food either. Oh wait, that was the other way
around...

--
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

Warmtoe

May 24, 2006, 5:15:48 PM5/24/06
You know, Sezer is a really spiteful piece of work - I am horrified at
the way he rounded on Shahbaz.

Frankly Shahbaz deserved some crap - but not the amount he got.

Another (probably unpopular) opinion I am forming is that Richard is a
serious sh*t stirrer. Throughout all of the Shahbaz witch-hunt, he's
been a ring-leader.

Now we just have to wait for them to get bored with one another and the
sparks will start to fly again.

====

Sezer would lie about Blog Brother: http://bb7-uk.blogspot.com

Saucy Jack

May 24, 2006, 5:15:49 PM5/24/06

Danny wrote:
> Saucy Jack wrote:
> > Dom Robinson wrote:
> >> In article <1148501818.5...@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> >> saucyj...@hotmail.com says...
> >>>
> >> For that, Sezer deserved criticism for throwing away food (the
> >> second bowl only, since the first one sounded like it could've been
> >> just left by Shab and assumed to be finished with) and so was
> >> wasteful, but there's so much shit that deserves to be flung in
> >> Shab's direction that it gave them the starting point they needed.
> >
> > They were being proper shady to him. Even if you don't like someone,
> > locking them out, stealing their clothes and ganging up on them to
> > take the piss is just childish.
>
> Yeah, and you don't hide their food either. Oh wait, that was the other way
> around...

Doesn't mean that they have to stoop to his level. They're all meant to
be grownups for fucks sake.

Saucy Jack

May 24, 2006, 5:20:01 PM5/24/06

Warmtoe wrote:
> You know, Sezer is a really spiteful piece of work - I am horrified at
> the way he rounded on Shahbaz.
>
> Frankly Shahbaz deserved some crap - but not the amount he got.
>
> Another (probably unpopular) opinion I am forming is that Richard is a
> serious sh*t stirrer. Throughout all of the Shahbaz witch-hunt, he's
> been a ring-leader.
>
> Now we just have to wait for them to get bored with one another and the
> sparks will start to fly again.

I don't like the way that Dick is trying to make himself leader of the
house and influence people. He's playing a clever game, the sly fucker.

Message has been deleted

Danny

May 24, 2006, 5:23:47 PM5/24/06
Warmtoe wrote:
> You know, Sezer is a really spiteful piece of work - I am horrified at
> the way he rounded on Shahbaz.
>
> Frankly Shahbaz deserved some crap - but not the amount he got.

Hmmm, problem is he brought a lot of it on himself. I don't like bullying,
but some people just put themselves up for it.
Shades of Jodie.

> Another (probably unpopular) opinion I am forming is that Richard is a
> serious sh*t stirrer. Throughout all of the Shahbaz witch-hunt, he's
> been a ring-leader.

As predicted from day one. By me :)

> Now we just have to wait for them to get bored with one another and
> the sparks will start to fly again.

We can only hope. Because the last 2 nights have been very poor in
entertainment.

Danny

May 24, 2006, 5:24:01 PM5/24/06
Saucy Jack wrote:

>> Yeah, and you don't hide their food either. Oh wait, that was the
>> other way around...
>
> Doesn't mean that they have to stoop to his level. They're all meant
> to be grownups for fucks sake.

I do take your point.

yidaho

May 24, 2006, 5:16:17 PM5/24/06
"DAB sounds worse than FM" <dab...@loooow.quality> wrote:

>What I couldn't figure out though was the porn star having a go at Shahbaz
>for being a sex maniac and a pervert?!?

And don't forget fake - She called him fake too! :-o

--
~yidaho~
))<>(( Forever

JohnM

May 24, 2006, 5:29:16 PM5/24/06
In article <SU3dg.554$bO5...@newsfe2-win.ntli.net>, DAB sounds worse
than FM <dab...@loooow.quality> writes

>What I couldn't figure out though was the porn star having a go at Shahbaz
>for being a sex maniac and a pervert?!?

Yeah, that was rich.
--
JohnM

Saucy Jack

May 24, 2006, 5:27:56 PM5/24/06

Pluck wrote:
> DAB sounds worse than FM wrote

> > What I couldn't figure out though was the porn star having a go at Shahbaz
> > for being a sex maniac and a pervert?!?
> >

> He doesn't charge for a shag?

We know that he once charged some bloke £10 for one off the wrist. How
much extra would you have to pay him to shut up while he was doing it?
:)

Saucy Jack

May 24, 2006, 5:30:21 PM5/24/06

Danny wrote:
> Saucy Jack wrote:
> >>
> >> Yeah, and you don't hide their food either. Oh wait, that was the
> >> other way around...
> >
> > Doesn't mean that they have to stoop to his level. They're all meant
> > to be grownups for fucks sake.
>
> I do take your point.

I do think that there's something seriously wrong with Shabba. I don't
know if he was even in control of his own behavior. Did you see the way
that BB was being nice to him and trying to reassure him tonight? I've
never seen them talk to anyone like that before. I think they really
were worried about him.

Sid

May 24, 2006, 5:26:42 PM5/24/06
"DAB sounds worse than FM" <dab...@loooow.quality> wrote in

> Hear hear, they'd been ganging up on him for 2 days solid. He has
> brought a lot of it on himself, but people like Sezer, Lisa and
> Richard were just obnoxious to him and other than Pete the rest of the
> group sided with them rather than Shahbaz.
>
> Anyway, we know who the obnoxious ones are now.

And who the hypocrites are...

> What I couldn't figure out though was the porn star having a go at
> Shahbaz for being a sex maniac and a pervert?!?

Because she doesn't constantly turn the conversation to sexual issues,
and she only touches willing participants?

Sid

Sid

May 24, 2006, 5:24:05 PM5/24/06
"Saucy Jack" <saucyj...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> Martyn (at) wrote:
>> But he hasn't helped himself since day 1 and he's started more shit
that
>> he's been dragged into...
>
> If someone pisses you off, just tell them to fuck off and ignore them.
> No need for all the playground stuff.

They tried.
Shabazz didn't listen.
End of...

Admittedly, shoving crisps through a door at him was a bit childish, but
not half as immature as half the stuff that Shabazz has done.

Danny

May 24, 2006, 5:35:47 PM5/24/06

Yes, it was actually uncomfortable listening to what the BB guy was saying
to mollycuddle him. It actually sounded like a psychologist trying to give
him, as you say, reassurance.

Danny

May 24, 2006, 5:37:49 PM5/24/06

And he gets my respect for that.

From day one I could tell he was going to be the daddy of the group who
everyone would listen to.

He's sly, clever, and has really started to play a game.

So that's, for me: Sezar, Lea, Nikki and Richard who're playing the game.
Others will start to join in time.

DAB sounds worse than FM

May 24, 2006, 6:09:41 PM5/24/06

Yep.

DAB sounds worse than FM

May 24, 2006, 6:10:27 PM5/24/06
yidaho wrote:
> "DAB sounds worse than FM" <dab...@loooow.quality> wrote:
>
>> What I couldn't figure out though was the porn star having a go at
>> Shahbaz for being a sex maniac and a pervert?!?
>
> And don't forget fake - She called him fake too! :-o

Are you suggesting her breasts aren't real?

Saucy Jack

May 24, 2006, 8:32:51 PM5/24/06

Two wrongs don't make a right. I don't like seeing a person being
ganged up on.

Sofa - Spud

May 25, 2006, 3:49:06 AM5/25/06

Well its all in the edit isn't it? Poor Shabby the victim whilst
leaving out 70% of the crap he has been throwing at the others , the
prime example being what was (or wasn't ) shown on Mondays show. After
railing at everyone for an hour - an hour - he finally shouted at Lea
theat he wasn't listening to Lisa anymore as she was just
""suckysuckyfuckyfuckytendollar"" THATS why Lea was screaming at him .
During a game in the living room earlier everyone had been rolling
around and he grabbed a less than happy Grace , fell over then ran off
crying - what did we see on the highlights? him crying and Grace saying
"whats the problem" - Shabby the victim .

He has go on and on and on - they didn't show him having a go at Imogen
before the cereal incident , thats why she was outside confiding in
george. The reason for this is simple , if they show him fully for
what he is anyone can see he isn't the full pack then questions are
asked as to why they chose him in the first place - reports say he's
been trying to get on for years.

What gets me about this kind of thing is the sort of unspoken rule that
he can act any selfish way (hiding the food , damaging it in the
process and getting away with it) or any inappropriate way (Glyn spoke
of inappropriate touching in the DR first then confronted him with it -
to no avail , nothing from BB) and the group is expected to put up
with it , adjust to it , take it into account etc etc. Errr no ,
whilst goverments may encourage this no responsiblilty attitude the
reality of real life is that people won't put up with it - they'll bin
a pratt like Shaz without a second thought , others may give him a
smack in the mouth and certainly noone will work with him . The group
have had enough and joined to gether to bin the bloke - the end . No
more heart to hearts no more fake apologies or crocodile tears - F off
and quick about it.

Sofa - Spud

May 25, 2006, 4:04:58 AM5/25/06

DAB sounds worse than FM wrote:
> Saucy Jack wrote:
> > Sezer was acting like a prick and throwing away Shab's cerial when he
> > was trying to eat it and Shab got the blame from the rest of the HMs
> > for being wasteful. Shab's been a dick but he's been getting a lot of
> > undeserved shit too.
>

> Hear hear, they'd been ganging up on him for 2 days solid. He has brought a
> lot of it on himself, but people like Sezer, Lisa and Richard were just
> obnoxious to him and other than Pete the rest of the group sided with them
> rather than Shahbaz.

You obviously just see the highlights then - they compress over a day
into 40 minutes. He never stopped once in there he just wore everyone
down , loads of folk tried to talk to him and to be honest the food
thing was the last straw. Either they came together to do something or
he could fake an apology and do it all over again and again and again.

> Anyway, we know who the obnoxious ones are now.

So what ? its a gameshow - they'll eat each other in a few weeks and
this jerk will be long forgotten .

> What I couldn't figure out though was the porn star having a go at Shahbaz
> for being a sex maniac and a pervert?!?

Err no there is a world of difference between someone who willingly
with other adults works in the porn industry as opposed to some dirty
old queen who can't keep his hands off an 18yr old - even after being
told not to - and to a 37 yr old who pulls his trousers down and gets
it out ( they didn't show that - and it was very different form pool
antics with laughter) and brings sex into every conversation.

I'm no Lea fan but perspective is needed here - she stuck up for him
for ages and he just threw it all in her face . Called betrayal I think
. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

DAB sounds worse than FM

May 25, 2006, 6:35:51 AM5/25/06
Sofa - Spud wrote:
> DAB sounds worse than FM wrote:
>> Saucy Jack wrote:
>>> Sezer was acting like a prick and throwing away Shab's cerial when
>>> he was trying to eat it and Shab got the blame from the rest of the
>>> HMs for being wasteful. Shab's been a dick but he's been getting a
>>> lot of undeserved shit too.
>>

>> Hear hear, they'd been ganging up on him for 2 days solid. He has
>> brought a lot of it on himself, but people like Sezer, Lisa and
>> Richard were just obnoxious to him and other than Pete the rest of
>> the group sided with them rather than Shahbaz.
>>

> You obviously just see the highlights then - they compress over a day
> into 40 minutes.

I'm trying to avoid watching during the day, but I've watched quite a lot
after 10pm, and I've followed threads on here, on the other NG and I've read
threads about it on DS.

The way I see it is that people that don't like Shahbaz, which includes
yourself, look at it in a similar way to the likes of Sezer and Richard et
al. Basically, they see Shahbaz as being 100% to blame -- Grace said that
exact thing yesterday on the highlights. It's bullshit. They were bullying
him. Sezer was explicitly bullying him, but in general it was a gang
mentality all against one person, with the only person not joining in in the
gang being Pete (and Bonner and Glyn, because they don't join in with
anything anyway). All the rest were goading the rest of the gang into
bullying Shahbaz.

Yes, he was annoying at time. Yes, he brought some/a lot of it on himself.
But he was also an absolutely harmless gay drama queen.

I couldn't care less if the highlights are 24 hours squeezed into 40
minutes. What the highlights showed was numerous examples of intense group
bullying on a defenceless person. In between these intense group bullying
sessions Shahbaz had to no doubt spend hours on his own because he was
ostracised by the group.

> He never stopped once in there he just wore everyone
> down ,

Is that worthy of being bullied by the full group in the way that they did?
No, sorry, it wasn't.

> loads of folk tried to talk to him and to be honest the food
> thing was the last straw.

Leaving fresh food out of the fridge was daft. But then look at the way Lisa
flew off the handle when Sezer was throwing away Shahbaz's breakfast. She
blamed him for wasting milk. That was typical of the way they treated him.
He could do nothing right, because a few of them were absolutely intent on
bullying him. Richard didn't like the fact that he wasn't the only gay in
the village. Sezer wanted someone to bully to assert his alpha male status.
Lisa wanted to get in with the group by having a go at someone to show that
she's part of the gang. He was basically a convenient figure of ridicule
ripe for bullying by a group of people that didn't know each other but
wanted to show they're all part of a group.

And the more decent of the housemates didn't take part: Pete, Imogen and
George all sympathised with him, so if it was so right to treat him in the
way that the bullies did, why didn't they fully agree with it?

> Either they came together to do something or
> he could fake an apology and do it all over again and again and again.

They didn't give him a chance from about Saturday onwards. Richard and Sezer
made sure of that. *Anything* he did they would lead the group in slagging
him off, so who were the group to side with, the alpha males of the group or
Shahbaz and risk being ostracised along with him?

>> Anyway, we know who the obnoxious ones are now.
>>

> So what ? its a gameshow - they'll eat each other in a few weeks and
> this jerk will be long forgotten .

Yes, he will be forgotten, but I felt some of them were unnecessarily nasty
towards a lone individual who'd been ostracised by them, which makes them
bullies.

>> What I couldn't figure out though was the porn star having a go at
>> Shahbaz for being a sex maniac and a pervert?!?
>>
> Err no there is a world of difference between someone who willingly
> with other adults works in the porn industry as opposed to some dirty
> old queen who can't keep his hands off an 18yr old - even after being
> told not to

Did Shahbaz GROPE someone? Did he try and feel their penises? Or did he just
like hugging people of both sexes?

If Glyn cannot face being touched by another man then he needs to sort his
sexuality problems out.

If you look at the thing with Glyn and try and look at it from Shahbaz's
perspective, which you won't, because you labelled him as being someone you
were against from the first day, what Glyn said was no different from the
usual homophobic stuff gay people have to live with day in day out. You
know, why shouldn't a gay man TOUCH (not grope) a straight man? Is he dirty
or something? What's the difference between a gay man and a straight man
touching another man? Nothing other than the perceptions of the person being
touched, which in this case was Glyn who lives in some backward intolerant
shithole in north Wales. He even speaks Welsh as his first language FFS.

And if porn star pervert isn't a pervert or sex maniac, why did she say when
they thought they were going to get a replacement HM that she hoped he'd
have a big cock and a nice body? Also, why did she have sex for money while
being filmed then enter the BB house, which meant that it was certain that
the porn film she took part in would be available on the Internet within a
couple of days of BB starting?

At the end of the day, Lea has ruined her son's teenage life. He will never
be able to live down the fact that his mum is a trollop slapper who not only
sucks cocks for money, but moreover, all the lads in his school will have
seen this either in a video or at least seen the picture of her with a cock
in her mouth.

>- and to a 37 yr old who pulls his trousers down and gets
> it out

Sezer and Pete both got their knobs out as well. Are you having a go at them
as well?

Shahbaz is just an immature man who is as harmless as it is possible to get.

>( they didn't show that - and it was very different form pool
> antics with laughter) and brings sex into every conversation.
>
> I'm no Lea fan but perspective is needed here

Yes, perspective is most definitely needed. Get the perspective that Shahbaz
was hardly a pervert.

>- she stuck up for him
> for ages and he just threw it all in her face . Called betrayal I
> think .

And she flew off the handle at the slightest thing he did. She's a fool.

> Good riddance to bad rubbish.

And now the show will undoubtedly be more boring because he's gone due to
the lack of personalities on the show this year.

Sofa - Spud

May 25, 2006, 7:31:34 AM5/25/06

DAB sounds worse than FM wrote:
> Sofa - Spud wrote:
> > DAB sounds worse than FM wrote:
> >>

> >> Hear hear, they'd been ganging up on him for 2 days solid. He has
> >> brought a lot of it on himself, but people like Sezer, Lisa and
> >> Richard were just obnoxious to him and other than Pete the rest of
> >> the group sided with them rather than Shahbaz.
> >>

> > You obviously just see the highlights then - they compress over a day
> > into 40 minutes.
>

> I'm trying to avoid watching during the day, but I've watched quite a lot
> after 10pm, and I've followed threads on here, on the other NG and I've read
> threads about it on DS.

So you haven't seen it then ?

> The way I see it is that people that don't like Shahbaz, which includes
> yourself, look at it in a similar way to the likes of Sezer and Richard et
> al.

No I don't like him but I think Sezer is a knob too and richard is just
another muscle mary but what has this to do with it.

Basically, they see Shahbaz as being 100% to blame -- Grace said that
> exact thing yesterday on the highlights. It's bullshit. They were bullying
> him. Sezer was explicitly bullying him, but in general it was a gang
> mentality all against one person, with the only person not joining in in the
> gang being Pete (and Bonner and Glyn, because they don't join in with
> anything anyway). All the rest were goading the rest of the gang into
> bullying Shahbaz.
>
> Yes, he was annoying at time. Yes, he brought some/a lot of it on himself.
> But he was also an absolutely harmless gay drama queen.

Err no not harmless at all the bloke was well unstable and to have
shown him in any other light other than a victim puts the spotlight on
C4 as to why he was chosen.

> I couldn't care less if the highlights are 24 hours squeezed into 40
> minutes. What the highlights showed was numerous examples of intense group
> bullying on a defenceless person. In between these intense group bullying
> sessions Shahbaz had to no doubt spend hours on his own because he was
> ostracised by the group.

You couldn't care less beacuse it fits with the perception of how you
want it to be - as I said Sezzer is a knob and Dicky a poor stereotype
but I want facts not spin. Many times over the few days folk tried to
talk with him and he just threw it in their faces , many times things
seem to settle down then he had to start again , dicky tried to talk to
him several times and well before the group came together against him
most of the HGs had spoken to each other about how OTT he was and what
an idiot he was.

> > He never stopped once in there he just wore everyone
> > down ,
>

> Is that worthy of being bullied by the full group in the way that they did?
> No, sorry, it wasn't.

In your view - you can see it as bullying from the edit but I'll bet
from the control room POV over the 24+ hours it was the groups last
chance to either get him in line to make him understand just how much
he had tagged off the group or he would destroy it for them.

> > loads of folk tried to talk to him and to be honest the food
> > thing was the last straw.
>

> Leaving fresh food out of the fridge was daft. But then look at the way Lisa
> flew off the handle when Sezer was throwing away Shahbaz's breakfast. She
> blamed him for wasting milk. That was typical of the way they treated him.
> He could do nothing right, because a few of them were absolutely intent on
> bullying him. Richard didn't like the fact that he wasn't the only gay in
> the village. Sezer wanted someone to bully to assert his alpha male status.
> Lisa wanted to get in with the group by having a go at someone to show that
> she's part of the gang. He was basically a convenient figure of ridicule
> ripe for bullying by a group of people that didn't know each other but
> wanted to show they're all part of a group.

No thats not right - you are atributing loads of stuff there with no
evidence. I'll take Lisa for instance, she tried and tried with him at
first but he just wouldn't make the effort not to go off on his act .
The shopping thing was a farce - did you see it live ? a complete farce
in which if only he would have stopped playing the queen to the cameras
, it took ages he rubbed out half of what Pete did by accident beacuse
he was playing the fool to the cameras running in and out . Then when
he'd ruined it all he was in the DR and changed it all when he was
acting the fool - he was in there a good hour , we only saw 10 minutes
of verbal crap from him going on with BB getting more and more annoyed.
Lisa was just exasperated and as I've said elsewhere the Bangkok
prostitute jibe just finished it with her and rightly so - said in a
club to her and he'd have needed an ambulance . He wasn't told by BB
about it or if he was we never got to see it.

> And the more decent of the housemates didn't take part: Pete, Imogen and
> George all sympathised with him, so if it was so right to treat him in the
> way that the bullies did, why didn't they fully agree with it?

They want a quiet life and are in to win - hoping the trouble will go
away - which in a way it did.

> > Either they came together to do something or
> > he could fake an apology and do it all over again and again and again.
>

> They didn't give him a chance from about Saturday onwards. Richard and Sezer
> made sure of that. *Anything* he did they would lead the group in slagging
> him off, so who were the group to side with, the alpha males of the group or
> Shahbaz and risk being ostracised along with him?

Apologise?? 20 minute drama queen act they are all so pissed off with
because he can't just act bloody normal ?? - why should they have to
listen again and again just so he can be centre stage and thats all it
was.

> >> Anyway, we know who the obnoxious ones are now.
> >>

> > So what ? its a gameshow - they'll eat each other in a few weeks and
> > this jerk will be long forgotten .
>

> Yes, he will be forgotten, but I felt some of them were unnecessarily nasty
> towards a lone individual who'd been ostracised by them, which makes them
> bullies.

I'm sure this will lose them sleep - we weren't there , I'll bet half
of them would have decked him after only half what they put up with.

> >> What I couldn't figure out though was the porn star having a go at
> >> Shahbaz for being a sex maniac and a pervert?!?
> >>
> > Err no there is a world of difference between someone who willingly
> > with other adults works in the porn industry as opposed to some dirty
> > old queen who can't keep his hands off an 18yr old - even after being
> > told not to
>

> Did Shahbaz GROPE someone? Did he try and feel their penises? Or did he just
> like hugging people of both sexes?
>
> If Glyn cannot face being touched by another man then he needs to sort his
> sexuality problems out.

Doesn't work like that I'm afraid - respect for personal space is
decided by whose space it is. He annoyed folk from Thursday by touching
and stroking - even Dicky told him but when Glyn brought it up in the
DR and then to his face his (glyns) wishes should be paramount.

> If you look at the thing with Glyn and try and look at it from Shahbaz's
> perspective, which you won't, because you labelled him as being someone you
> were against from the first day, what Glyn said was no different from the
> usual homophobic stuff gay people have to live with day in day out.

What rubbish - if I thought there was hohmphobia I'd be down on it
before you'd have noticed . He is 37 yrs old - Glyn is 18 - according
to news reports Shaz has a history of inappropriate advances . He
doesn't know or respect others spaces as he should. Turn this around to
a 37yr old man and 18yr old girl - she'd have slapped him but Glynn
should put up or shut up? I think not and neither did the group there.

You
> know, why shouldn't a gay man TOUCH (not grope) a straight man? Is he dirty
> or something? What's the difference between a gay man and a straight man
> touching another man?

No problem at all as long as it is appropriate and respects the others
space - if you think what Shaz was doing was fine then find a very
young woman at work and do the same , sacked I reckon by the end of the
day.

Nothing other than the perceptions of the person being
> touched, which in this case was Glyn who lives in some backward intolerant
> shithole in north Wales. He even speaks Welsh as his first language FFS.

Completely stupid opinion totally irrelevant to the question and to be
honest beneath you Dabs

> And if porn star pervert isn't a pervert or sex maniac, why did she say when
> they thought they were going to get a replacement HM that she hoped he'd
> have a big cock and a nice body? Also, why did she have sex for money while
> being filmed then enter the BB house, which meant that it was certain that
> the porn film she took part in would be available on the Internet within a
> couple of days of BB starting?

All done in the appropriate setting and with consent - Shaz brought sex
up at the most inappropriate times , irelevant times and in lurid
detail . Much of it cut from the highlights

> At the end of the day, Lea has ruined her son's teenage life. He will never
> be able to live down the fact that his mum is a trollop slapper who not only
> sucks cocks for money, but moreover, all the lads in his school will have
> seen this either in a video or at least seen the picture of her with a cock
> in her mouth.

We'll never know what her son thinks and its largely irrelelvant - I
think Lea is misguided but thats not the subject in hand.

> >- and to a 37 yr old who pulls his trousers down and gets
> > it out
>

> Sezer and Pete both got their knobs out as well. Are you having a go at them
> as well?

Both at appropriate times with group consent - Shaz came in, went off
on one, then jumped on the bed with his trousers down .

> Shahbaz is just an immature man who is as harmless as it is possible to get.

Not harmless - not dangerous as a smack in the moth would be easy but
certainly destructive to the enviroment he is in . Thats why he hasn't
worked for 16 yrs.

> >( they didn't show that - and it was very different form pool
> > antics with laughter) and brings sex into every conversation.
> >
> > I'm no Lea fan but perspective is needed here
>

> Yes, perspective is most definitely needed. Get the perspective that Shahbaz
> was hardly a pervert.

I think the word I've used most here is appropriate - he was the most
inappropriate person on every level, attitude, relations , actions and
behaviour.

> >- she stuck up for him
> > for ages and he just threw it all in her face . Called betrayal I
> > think .
>

> And she flew off the handle at the slightest thing he did. She's a fool.

After provocation that never made the highlights - hours of it.

> > Good riddance to bad rubbish.
>

> And now the show will undoubtedly be more boring because he's gone due to
> the lack of personalities on the show this year.

Said every year - said after Kitten went .

There are tasks to be done - wait till it hits the fan , wait till Lea
runs into Dicky.

I say Dabs - lets not expect these threads to be 2000 word essays my
typing finger is hurting.

DVDfever Dom

May 25, 2006, 11:08:02 AM5/25/06

Totally wrong. I've watched plenty of it and read plenty about it and I
can see the type of person that Shahbaz is. He's a bully, plain and
simple. He's spent every day fucking with people's emotions by doing
things like inexplicably getting his tackle out and bleating on about
how it has "potential" and then crying crocodile tears when, say,
Richard counteracts with the opposite.

Shahbaz has now revealed that he lied to get into the house about the
state of his mental health and we can see from his extremely odd
behaviour, which C4 has tried to tone down in the highlights show, that
he and only he is the victim of his own downfall. Such edits including
calling Lisa a prostitute and further goading of his housemates 24/7
(since he rarely seemed to sleep) to the point where everyone hated him
with just cause.

> Yes, he was annoying at time. Yes, he brought some/a lot of it on himself.
> But he was also an absolutely harmless gay drama queen.

He brought all of it on himself. He knew he was doing this, by lying
about his condition to C4, and it's too late to claim otherwise now as
he's left the house and confessed it.

> I couldn't care less if the highlights are 24 hours squeezed into 40
> minutes. What the highlights showed was numerous examples of intense group
> bullying on a defenceless person. In between these intense group bullying
> sessions Shahbaz had to no doubt spend hours on his own because he was
> ostracised by the group.

And he was ostracised with good cause. I liken it to a group of people
being in the same block at a University halls of residence. Everyone
has to get on as best they can, and when you get situations of food
getting nicked or loud music being played by someone every other night
until 5am then fingers will point and tempers will fray.

We also had a bloke who never left his room except for lectures, never
socialised with anyone and even on a hot summer day he'd sit in his
room with the door locked, curtains shut and chain-smoked (the cleaners
told us how at the end of each term they had to wash his walls down!).
We never picked on him but thought him an extremely odd fellow and
didn't bother talking to him except for occasional niceities like
"Hello" which he rarely returned.
Whenever he had a problem about anything anyone had done in the block,
he didn't approach one of us who may be able to resolve it - or even
apologise if we'd done anything to offend him - he just went straight
to the Dean of Students the following morning and got us all in the
collective shit.

At least at Uni you can go out of the block or, if you're in your own
room, you'll be out of his way, but in a place like the BB house
there's no escape and unless you leave yourself then you're forced to
spend 24/7 with an arrogant, destructive case like him.

> > He never stopped once in there he just wore everyone
> > down ,
>
> Is that worthy of being bullied by the full group in the way that they did?
> No, sorry, it wasn't.

They were reacting to a situation he caused. They didn't start it.

> > loads of folk tried to talk to him and to be honest the food
> > thing was the last straw.
>

> Leaving fresh food out of the fridge was daft. But then look at the way Lisa
> flew off the handle when Sezer was throwing away Shahbaz's breakfast. She
> blamed him for wasting milk. That was typical of the way they treated him.
> He could do nothing right, because a few of them were absolutely intent on
> bullying him. Richard didn't like the fact that he wasn't the only gay in
> the village. Sezer wanted someone to bully to assert his alpha male status.

Even if Lisa was shouting at Shahbaz when Sezer had thrown one of the
bowls into the sink, Shahbaz had thrown so much shit at her that it had
to come back at him full pelt one day, and there it was. He had it
coming even if that particular moment wasn't 100% his fault.

> Lisa wanted to get in with the group by having a go at someone to show that
> she's part of the gang. He was basically a convenient figure of ridicule
> ripe for bullying by a group of people that didn't know each other but
> wanted to show they're all part of a group.

You're clearly not a good judge of character if you don't think Shab
was a bully.

> And the more decent of the housemates didn't take part: Pete, Imogen and
> George all sympathised with him, so if it was so right to treat him in the
> way that the bullies did, why didn't they fully agree with it?

In a group situation like that, there's a number of people who'll wait
to see what happens when the dust settles, or be more cautious, since
doing the wrong thing at the wrong time gets you chucked out.

Last year, it was fairly even between Saskia and Makosi as to who could
end up being up for eviction, but at the crucial moment Saskia had a go
at Makosi which was heightened on the highlights, enough people sided
with the latter so Saskia was up for eviction. All the teenage girl
voters gave her her marching orders that Friday, but had it gone the
other way in the house is Saskia had kept her cool and Makosi would've
been the one nominated and then evicted.

Look how close she came to leaving when she ended up against Vanessa,
but C4 couldn't have their star attention seeker leaving and so
engineered a situation to keep her in by having everyone nominate one
of the two people in front of their faces.

> > Either they came together to do something or
> > he could fake an apology and do it all over again and again and again.
>

> They didn't give him a chance from about Saturday onwards. Richard and Sezer
> made sure of that. *Anything* he did they would lead the group in slagging
> him off, so who were the group to side with, the alpha males of the group or
> Shahbaz and risk being ostracised along with him?

A lot of what you're saying here is getting repetitive. Shab was the
bully because it's the only way he knows how to behave given his mental
state.

> >> What I couldn't figure out though was the porn star having a go at
> >> Shahbaz for being a sex maniac and a pervert?!?
> >>
> > Err no there is a world of difference between someone who willingly
> > with other adults works in the porn industry as opposed to some dirty
> > old queen who can't keep his hands off an 18yr old - even after being
> > told not to
>
> Did Shahbaz GROPE someone? Did he try and feel their penises? Or did he just
> like hugging people of both sexes?
>
> If Glyn cannot face being touched by another man then he needs to sort his
> sexuality problems out.
>
> If you look at the thing with Glyn and try and look at it from Shahbaz's
> perspective, which you won't, because you labelled him as being someone you
> were against from the first day, what Glyn said was no different from the
> usual homophobic stuff gay people have to live with day in day out. You
> know, why shouldn't a gay man TOUCH (not grope) a straight man? Is he dirty
> or something? What's the difference between a gay man and a straight man
> touching another man? Nothing other than the perceptions of the person being
> touched, which in this case was Glyn who lives in some backward intolerant
> shithole in north Wales. He even speaks Welsh as his first language FFS.

It was nothing to do with Shab being gay, Shab kept invading Glyn's
personal space and being very "tactile" as Shab called it, even when
he'd been told not to keep touching him. Shab continued to touch him
saying, "Yes I know, but I can't help it, I'm very tactile".

> And if porn star pervert isn't a pervert or sex maniac, why did she say when
> they thought they were going to get a replacement HM that she hoped he'd
> have a big cock and a nice body? Also, why did she have sex for money while
> being filmed then enter the BB house, which meant that it was certain that
> the porn film she took part in would be available on the Internet within a
> couple of days of BB starting?

Just because she's been in a porn film (and a rather crap one at that,
since she has to be prompted to speak all the time) doesn't make her a
pervert nor a sex maniac. She's just someone who enjoys sex. I wouldn't
mind being in such a film (not with her) but I don't fancy the idea of
performing in front of other people, and on a set like that there'd be
about 50 of them, most probably walking through on to the filming of
another scene somewhere.

> At the end of the day, Lea has ruined her son's teenage life. He will never
> be able to live down the fact that his mum is a trollop slapper who not only
> sucks cocks for money, but moreover, all the lads in his school will have
> seen this either in a video or at least seen the picture of her with a cock
> in her mouth.

She's not a trollop slapper, but certainly very misguided. The papers
will print anything about any housemate, whether it's true or not. Look
at the date-rape stuff about Sezer in the paper today. It happened two
years ago and he was found innocent. They still printed it though, even
though it's a non-story.

> >- and to a 37 yr old who pulls his trousers down and gets
> > it out
>
> Sezer and Pete both got their knobs out as well. Are you having a go at them
> as well?

They were playing around, they weren't getting it out to ask for
considered opinions.

> Shahbaz is just an immature man who is as harmless as it is possible to get.

No, he's a mental.

> >( they didn't show that - and it was very different form pool
> > antics with laughter) and brings sex into every conversation.
> >
> > I'm no Lea fan but perspective is needed here
>

> Yes, perspective is most definitely needed. Get the perspective that Shahbaz
> was hardly a pervert.
>

> >- she stuck up for him
> > for ages and he just threw it all in her face . Called betrayal I
> > think .
>

> And she flew off the handle at the slightest thing he did. She's a fool.

No, SofaSpud is right.

> > Good riddance to bad rubbish.
>
> And now the show will undoubtedly be more boring because he's gone due to
> the lack of personalities on the show this year.

No, he's just this year's Kitten, ie. this year's week one storyline.
It'll move on and he'll be forgotten but Shab himself will still think
the meeja give a hoot weeks down the line.

Dom

Luke Croll

May 25, 2006, 2:14:46 PM5/25/06
On 24 May 2006 13:16:58 -0700, "Saucy Jack" <saucyj...@hotmail.com>

wrote:
>Sezer was acting like a prick and throwing away Shab's cerial when he
>was trying to eat it and Shab got the blame from the rest of the HMs
>for being wasteful. Shab's been a dick but he's been getting a lot of
>undeserved shit too.

When I watched the highlights show last night, for the first time I
did think that Shabaz was getting a raw deal and that the other
housemates were going a little bit too far. There was quite a bit said
and done which seemed just a bit too near the knuckle, despite
everything that Shabaz had done to annoy the other housemates.
--
Luke Croll
The alt.books.dean-koontz FAQ is at:

Luke Croll

May 25, 2006, 2:17:00 PM5/25/06
On Wed, 24 May 2006 21:30:51 +0100, "Melodolic" <a@b.c> wrote:
>Saucy Jack wrote:
>> Sezer was acting like a prick and throwing away Shab's cerial when he
>> was trying to eat it and Shab got the blame from the rest of the HMs
>> for being wasteful. Shab's been a dick but he's been getting a lot of
>> undeserved shit too.
>
>Looks that way. Sezer has gone down to zero in my estimation. He's just a
>jumped-up prick.

He has been from the start. The only thing he's interested in is
sleeping with Imogen and I've no doubt that if he does or doesn't
succeed there, he'll soon turn his "charms" to someone else, such as
Grace. He clearly thinks he's God's gift to mankind and that people
should be throwing themselves at his feet.

DAB sounds worse than FM

May 25, 2006, 2:33:58 PM5/25/06
DVDfever Dom wrote:

<snip>

To Dominic and Couch,

I've enjoyed reading your replies immensely. However, I disagree with so
much of what you've both said and I've got so much to do ATM (seriously) I'm
afraid I simply haven't the time to demolish each and every point made.

Suffice it to say that Shahbaz was entertaining (most of the time) and he
was bullied. Therefore, I'm right and you're wrong.

Furthermore, I think you both might be overcompensating for your repressed
homosexual tendencies -- Mr Sofa, being married is no excuse, Pete Burns was
once married, remember.

Happy viewing!

Sofa - Spud

May 25, 2006, 3:16:05 PM5/25/06

DAB sounds worse than FM wrote:
> DVDfever Dom wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> To Dominic and Couch,
>
> I've enjoyed reading your replies immensely. However, I disagree with so
> much of what you've both said and I've got so much to do ATM (seriously) I'm
> afraid I simply haven't the time to demolish each and every point made.

Oh dear, and I think I can speak for Dom, we're heart broken that you
can't demolish our replies we had so looked forward to it!!

___Sheesh_____

> Suffice it to say that Shahbaz was entertaining (most of the time) and he
> was bullied. Therefore, I'm right and you're wrong.

Steady

> Furthermore, I think you both might be overcompensating for your repressed
> homosexual tendencies -- Mr Sofa, being married is no excuse, Pete Burns was
> once married, remember.

I hate to disappoint you Dab but I'm not gay - I have no problem with
gays , I enjoy some gay literature and I'm comfortable around gays ,
however some years ago I worked with a gay man and whilst discussing it
I asked if he thought I was attractive to gay men - when we'd picked
him up off the floor and bound his burst sides he assured me I'm a
munter and no mistake. So I'm not in luck then - with you or anyone
else of the same gender.

> Happy viewing!

With your approval we can now.

**sigh**

Major ChrisB

May 25, 2006, 4:31:47 PM5/25/06

"Saucy Jack" <saucyj...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Sezer was acting like a prick and throwing away Shab's cerial when he
> was trying to eat it and Shab got the blame from the rest of the HMs
> for being wasteful. Shab's been a dick but he's been getting a lot of
> undeserved shit too.

I'm from Glasgow and I know a few people who know Shabaz. A couple of
bouncers in the club I work in used to work in a club called the Volcano.
They had a gay night in the early 90's and Shabaz was a regular, he used to
turn in in leapard print cat suits or really short mini skirts and there was
one bouncer in particular that he used to follow arround. He was thrown out
several times for trying to feel up bouncers and male bar staff and was
regularly an antagonist and getting into fights with the other gay men in
the club. He was also involved in an incident which ended up in a big cat
fight which ended up getting the gay nights canceled altogether.

Of course I'm not saying all this is true, but it's what I've heard from
people who dont watch the show and havn't seen him on the show and it
certainly seems to back up Glyns complaining and shabaz' own statements of
gay men not liking him....

DAB sounds worse than FM

May 25, 2006, 4:37:40 PM5/25/06
Sofa - Spud wrote:
> DAB sounds worse than FM wrote:
>> DVDfever Dom wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> To Dominic and Couch,
>>
>> I've enjoyed reading your replies immensely. However, I disagree
>> with so much of what you've both said and I've got so much to do ATM
>> (seriously) I'm afraid I simply haven't the time to demolish each
>> and every point made.
>>

> Oh dear, and I think I can speak for Dom, we're heart broken that you
> can't demolish our replies we had so looked forward to it!!

I realised you would be heart broken, but sometimes you have to be cruel to
be kind.

> ___Sheesh_____
>
>> Suffice it to say that Shahbaz was entertaining (most of the time)
>> and he was bullied. Therefore, I'm right and you're wrong.
>
> Steady
>

>> Furthermore, I think you both might be overcompensating for your
>> repressed homosexual tendencies -- Mr Sofa, being married is no
>> excuse, Pete Burns was once married, remember.
>
> I hate to disappoint you Dab but I'm not gay - I have no problem with
> gays , I enjoy some gay literature

More supporting evidence.

> and I'm comfortable around gays ,
> however some years ago I worked with a gay man and whilst discussing
> it I asked if he thought I was attractive to gay men - when we'd
> picked him up off the floor and bound his burst sides he assured me
> I'm a munter and no mistake. So I'm not in luck then - with you or
> anyone else of the same gender.

You'll find a suitable man eventually. Don't worry about it or you might
turn into Shahbaz.

>> Happy viewing!
>>
> With your approval we can now.

Goodo.

DAB sounds worse than FM

May 25, 2006, 5:01:22 PM5/25/06

Oh, BTW, I'm pulling your pisser you sensitive muthafucka.

Tommo

May 25, 2006, 5:55:40 PM5/25/06

"Major ChrisB" <cgbrannig...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> mofonts of gay men not liking him....

From the footage I saw he seemed to have no respect for an individuals
personal space. I personnally would find this uncomfortable and would let
the invader know this. Glyn is only 18 and is probably not comfortable with
telling a 37 y/o to 'back the fuck up'. Shab knew what he was doing and was
a creepy mofo, at his age he should know better. I still can't understand
how at 37 he's never had a job or a relationship!?!

Dom Robinson

May 25, 2006, 5:56:48 PM5/25/06
In article <qMmdg.63$_7....@newsfe2-win.ntli.net>, dab...@loooow.quality
says...

> DVDfever Dom wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> To Dominic and Couch,
>
> I've enjoyed reading your replies immensely. However, I disagree with so
> much of what you've both said and I've got so much to do ATM (seriously) I'm
> afraid I simply haven't the time to demolish each and every point made.
>
> Suffice it to say that Shahbaz was entertaining (most of the time) and he
> was bullied. Therefore, I'm right and you're wrong.

And I'm right and you're wrong, but there is only really one way to settle
this - a tug of war!

I'll grab hold of Shabby's left arm, you grab his right, and the first one to
pull an arm out of it's socket will be the one deemed in the right.

Everyone's a winner! :)
--

Dom Robinson Gamertag: DVDfever email: dom at dvdfever dot co dot uk
/* http://DVDfever.co.uk (editor)
/* 1096 DVDs, 324 games, 228 CDs, 108 cinema films, 34 concerts, videos & news
/* pursuit force (psp), the storys, wallace & gromit, broken flowers, 24 game

Join the DVDfever.co.uk forum - http://dvdfever.co.uk/phpbb2
New music charts - http://dvdfever.co.uk/music.shtml

Dom Robinson

May 25, 2006, 5:56:52 PM5/25/06
In article <4475f3d9...@news.individual.net>, Luke...@yahoo.com says...

> On 24 May 2006 13:16:58 -0700, "Saucy Jack" <saucyj...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> >Sezer was acting like a prick and throwing away Shab's cerial when he
> >was trying to eat it and Shab got the blame from the rest of the HMs
> >for being wasteful. Shab's been a dick but he's been getting a lot of
> >undeserved shit too.
>
> When I watched the highlights show last night, for the first time I
> did think that Shabaz was getting a raw deal and that the other
> housemates were going a little bit too far. There was quite a bit said
> and done which seemed just a bit too near the knuckle, despite
> everything that Shabaz had done to annoy the other housemates.

There's only so many times, as Shabby, you can keep picking and picking and
picking at people until they turn on you and snap. There was one of him and 13
of the others. The only option for them was to turn on him, particularly Lea
because she stuck up for him the whole time and he was proved to lie to her
after she backed him to the hilt.

He built his own wicker man and they rightfully put him in his place.

Dom Robinson

May 25, 2006, 5:59:47 PM5/25/06
In article <Xuodg.336$OB....@fe68.usenetserver.com>, cgbrannigan-remove-
@ntlworld.com says...

> I'm from Glasgow and I know a few people who know Shabaz. A couple of
> bouncers in the club I work in used to work in a club called the Volcano.
> They had a gay night in the early 90's and Shabaz was a regular, he used to
> turn in in leapard print cat suits or really short mini skirts and there was
> one bouncer in particular that he used to follow arround. He was thrown out
> several times for trying to feel up bouncers and male bar staff and was
> regularly an antagonist and getting into fights with the other gay men in
> the club. He was also involved in an incident which ended up in a big cat
> fight which ended up getting the gay nights canceled altogether.

Bummer! :)

DAB sounds worse than FM

May 25, 2006, 6:14:42 PM5/25/06
Dom Robinson wrote:
> In article <qMmdg.63$_7....@newsfe2-win.ntli.net>,
> dab...@loooow.quality says...
>> DVDfever Dom wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> To Dominic and Couch,
>>
>> I've enjoyed reading your replies immensely. However, I disagree
>> with so much of what you've both said and I've got so much to do ATM
>> (seriously) I'm afraid I simply haven't the time to demolish each
>> and every point made.
>>
>> Suffice it to say that Shahbaz was entertaining (most of the time)
>> and he was bullied. Therefore, I'm right and you're wrong.
>>
> And I'm right and you're wrong, but there is only really one way to
> settle this - a tug of war!
>
> I'll grab hold of Shabby's left arm, you grab his right, and the
> first one to pull an arm out of it's socket will be the one deemed in
> the right.

Fair enough.

> Everyone's a winner! :)

I'd be the winner cos I'd throw Dawn's sweatshirt over to your side to put
you off with the smell. Ha!

Dom Robinson

May 25, 2006, 6:22:11 PM5/25/06
In article <m%pdg.102$nc...@newsfe3-win.ntli.net>, dab...@loooow.quality
says...

> Dom Robinson wrote:
> > In article <qMmdg.63$_7....@newsfe2-win.ntli.net>,
> > dab...@loooow.quality says...
> >> DVDfever Dom wrote:
> >>
> >> <snip>
> >>
> >> To Dominic and Couch,
> >>
> >> I've enjoyed reading your replies immensely. However, I disagree
> >> with so much of what you've both said and I've got so much to do ATM
> >> (seriously) I'm afraid I simply haven't the time to demolish each
> >> and every point made.
> >>
> >> Suffice it to say that Shahbaz was entertaining (most of the time)
> >> and he was bullied. Therefore, I'm right and you're wrong.
> >>
> > And I'm right and you're wrong, but there is only really one way to
> > settle this - a tug of war!
> >
> > I'll grab hold of Shabby's left arm, you grab his right, and the
> > first one to pull an arm out of it's socket will be the one deemed in
> > the right.
>

> Fair enough.
>

> > Everyone's a winner! :)
>

> I'd be the winner cos I'd throw Dawn's sweatshirt over to your side to put
> you off with the smell. Ha!

Ooh, you cheating bastard! Right, if you're gonna play dirty then I'll fight
back by getting Bonn-eh to French kiss you so hard that you end up with her
accent!

Sofa - Spud

May 26, 2006, 3:25:36 AM5/26/06
Theres no backing out now - I know you fancy me and if you remember a
thread last year about your BB fave Teacosy you said how you spend your
time clubbing and buying designer clothes!!

Gay I reckon

So that should be "Puff sounds worse than Gay??""

LOL:)

DAB sounds worse than FM

May 26, 2006, 6:39:46 AM5/26/06

Clearly.

> So that should be "Puff sounds worse than Gay??""

Coincidentally, I've been thinking of changing it to "Fisting's better than
Bumming" for some time now actually.

DAB sounds worse than FM

May 26, 2006, 6:42:44 AM5/26/06

If she tried to snog me I'd have to karate chop her.

Sofa - Spud

May 26, 2006, 1:37:34 PM5/26/06

DAB sounds worse than FM wrote:
Nah she'd be ready with a block then smother you with her jellybelly!!

DAB sounds worse than FM

May 26, 2006, 3:13:56 PM5/26/06

<shudder>