BB5 - Michelle interview

已查看 4 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Damot

未读,
2004年7月31日 03:31:112004/7/31
收件人
I guess Davina didn't have to tell Michelle about Nadia then? Curious
or did she just run out of time?

I was impressed Michelle didn't say anything about sex with Stuart,
but lets see if she lasts the week!!

Bob

未读,
2004年7月31日 04:35:292004/7/31
收件人
In article <f511be30.04073...@posting.google.com>,
thed...@mailcan.com (Damot) wrote:

> I guess Davina didn't have to tell Michelle about Nadia then? Curious
> or did she just run out of time?

I wondered about that but I suppose someone might've let the cat out of
the bag in the ad break. Nice to see they're sticking with studio
interviews now. The outdoor ones with the baying mob were just ridiculous,
even Davina looked annoyed at times.

> I was impressed Michelle didn't say anything about sex with Stuart,
> but lets see if she lasts the week!!

She'll have her baps out in the Star on Monday, blabbing all and probably
saying he's got a tiny willy or something classy like that.

Bob

Cuzman

未读,
2004年7月31日 04:39:152004/7/31
收件人
"Damot" <thed...@mailcan.com> wrote in message

" I was impressed Michelle didn't say anything about sex with Stuart, but
lets see if she lasts the week!! "

Having studied psychology, I can tell you that she was lying her ass off
about 'not having a game plan'. I'm guessing she is banking on a big
pay-out from a tabloid, but she's not gonna get as much as she thinks. Only
The Sport would print a full explanation of the 'swallow' story.

Von Gibbling

未读,
2004年7月31日 05:00:352004/7/31
收件人

"Cuzman" <cuzN...@supanet.com> wrote in message

By prostituting herself to Page3, she'll succeed only in cementing herself
as an object of crash-TV derision and hate.
She's almost universally loathed by both sexes - securing 76% of the two
million votes cast this week.
She's an avaricious bread-head - but more entertainingly, lacks sufficient
guile or intellect to disguise her gluttonous greed.
There's only one thing people hate more than a money-grubbing whore - and
that's a devious, bunny-boiling, weird, fat money-grubbing whore.
Can't wait til Stuart gives her the order of the boot.
But apart from that, I hold her in the highest esteem.

andy

未读,
2004年7月31日 05:07:092004/7/31
收件人

"Damot" <thed...@mailcan.com> wrote in message

When told about her bunny-boiler tag, she was pretty obviously lying about
it being a laugh, imho, from her body language.

Denied she'd stalked Stu around the house, which, unless it was really
selective editing, was pretty clear.

Andy

steeler

未读,
2004年7月31日 06:44:132004/7/31
收件人

"Damot" <thed...@mailcan.com> wrote in message

don't be silly. The average pram face dreams of selling their sordid story
to the tabloids. From the early age of 5 when most little children dream of
being a princess or an astronaut - your geordie chav Michelle is already
daydreaming of getting her tits out in the news of the world for more money
thatn she could earn in 20 lifetimes with her meagre talent alone.

steeler

未读,
2004年7月31日 06:45:432004/7/31
收件人

"Cuzman" <cuzN...@supanet.com> wrote in message

You need a degree in psychology to tell that? Shit that was tax payers
money well spent ;-)

Nick Humphries

未读,
2004年7月31日 07:34:092004/7/31
收件人
On 31 Jul 2004 00:31:11 -0700, thed...@mailcan.com (Damot) wrote:

>I guess Davina didn't have to tell Michelle about Nadia then? Curious
>or did she just run out of time?

Hopefully they've realised that the angle they've taken up until then was all
wrong. It started out as "Did you know...?", but turned into "Nadia used to be
a man! Point and laugh!"
| Nick Humphries -- ni...@egyptus.co.uk -- http://www.egyptus.co.uk |
| ZX Spectrum stuff * Your Sinclair archive * Time-lapse weather MPEGs |

Subtext Whore

未读,
2004年7月31日 08:02:422004/7/31
收件人
On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 11:45:43 +0100, steeler wrote:
//

>> Having studied psychology, I can tell you that she was lying her ass off
>> about 'not having a game plan'. I'm guessing she is banking on a big
>> pay-out from a tabloid, but she's not gonna get as much as she thinks.
> Only
>> The Sport would print a full explanation of the 'swallow' story.
>>

> You need a degree in psychology to tell that? Shit that was tax payers
> money well spent ;-)

Watch out for Damot on Trisha in months to come. He can give her
post-show therapy for her blacker dog problem. ;)

--
Subtext Whore

"Where there is a perpetual fast there are very few crumbs
on the floor." - Henry James, The Aspern Papers (1888)

steeler

未读,
2004年7月31日 11:07:432004/7/31
收件人

"Nick Humphries" <ni...@egyptusWIBBLE.co.uk> wrote in message

> On 31 Jul 2004 00:31:11 -0700, thed...@mailcan.com (Damot) wrote:
>
> >I guess Davina didn't have to tell Michelle about Nadia then? Curious
> >or did she just run out of time?
>
> Hopefully they've realised that the angle they've taken up until then was
all
> wrong. It started out as "Did you know...?", but turned into "Nadia used
to be
> a man! Point and laugh!"

Well she has to be the least convincing women ever. Looks like John Wayne
in a dress when she staggers around.

Dom Robinson

未读,
2004年7月31日 13:59:552004/7/31
收件人
In article <410b613d$0$41792$65c6...@mercury.nildram.net>, "andy"
<andyatajchard.co.uk> says...

> "Damot" <thed...@mailcan.com> wrote in message
> > I guess Davina didn't have to tell Michelle about Nadia then? Curious
> > or did she just run out of time?
> >
> > I was impressed Michelle didn't say anything about sex with Stuart,
> > but lets see if she lasts the week!!
>
> When told about her bunny-boiler tag, she was pretty obviously lying about
> it being a laugh, imho, from her body language.

Is that becos she wuz black?

At one point she waved her right hand and gesticulated in a "What-ev-er" pose,
to which Davina responded in a deservedly demeaning fashion.
--

Dom Robinson Gamertag: DVDfever email: dom at dvdfever dot co dot uk
/* http://DVDfever.co.uk (editor), http://LeilaniWeb.co.uk (editor),

Dom Robinson

未读,
2004年7月31日 14:00:472004/7/31
收件人
In article <410bb5be$0$6450$cc9e...@news-text.dial.pipex.com>,
nos...@nomail.com says...

They'd need to show Nadia's western in cinemascope for that :)

Bob

未读,
2004年7月31日 17:55:182004/7/31
收件人
In article <410bb5be$0$6450$cc9e...@news-text.dial.pipex.com>, "steeler"
<nos...@nomail.com> wrote:

What, like Tina Turner then?

Bob

andy

未读,
2004年8月1日 07:25:482004/8/1
收件人

"Dom Robinson" <murphyi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> In article <410b613d$0$41792$65c6...@mercury.nildram.net>

> At one point she waved her right hand and gesticulated in a "What-ev-er"
pose,
> to which Davina responded in a deservedly demeaning fashion.

Yeah, can't stand that whatever thing.

Also Michelle's hand to nose gestures as soon as she was asked about her
obsession, generally seen as a sign of lying.

andy

steeler

未读,
2004年8月1日 14:06:462004/8/1
收件人

"Bob" <ro...@ratnest.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

LOL, yeah like Tina, good call - another chick with a dick.

Bob

未读,
2004年8月1日 20:07:282004/8/1
收件人
In article <410d3136$0$6447$cc9e...@news-text.dial.pipex.com>, "steeler"
<nos...@nomail.com> wrote:

I always thought Tina did a wonderful mime of having her knickers round
her ankles. The way she walked was just so odd.

Bob

0 个新帖子