OT: Wanking

Chocolate Chimney Sweep®

Jul 28, 2002, 12:35:57 PM7/28/02
I use my left hand.

Anyone ambidextrous?

Philip

Chunky

Jul 28, 2002, 12:40:57 PM7/28/02

"Chocolate Chimney Sweep®" <Phi...@MYARSEpmurphy.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
message news:ai16d8$f8i$1...@news5.svr.pol.co.uk...

> I use my left hand.
>
> Anyone ambidextrous?
>
> Philip

Some of us don't have a choice.
I *have* to use both hands, or it flaps about on the floor.

:-)

Chunks

Chunky

Jul 28, 2002, 12:41:50 PM7/28/02

"Chunky" <ry...@sinister.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

... That is, as to say, when the wife won't do it for me :-)

Chunks

Colin Wilson

Jul 28, 2002, 1:46:53 PM7/28/02
> > > Anyone ambidextrous?

> ... That is, as to say, when the wife won't do it for me :-)

With her mouth

<< markww >>

Jul 28, 2002, 2:23:39 PM7/28/02

but surely that defeats the point of wanking?

Colin Wilson

Jul 28, 2002, 3:00:03 PM7/28/02
> > With her mouth
> but surely that defeats the point of wanking?

Perhaps, but i`ll go for it everytime !

Damon

Jul 28, 2002, 5:34:30 PM7/28/02
"Chunky" <ry...@sinister.freeserve.co.uk> spurted the following news:ai16qs
$10513i$1...@ID-116425.news.dfncis.de:

> Some of us don't have a choice.
> I *have* to use both hands, or it flaps about on the floor.
>
>:-)
>
> Chunks

Is that because you can't get hard?
Oh flaps, I thought you said flops, anyway you should stop lying face down
on the floor when wanking then it wouldn't

--
Damon

Check out the UK.MEDIA.DVD FAQ/Charter &
The Bad Traders List of fuckers here:
http://www.uzi.org.uk/

Celeborn

Jul 28, 2002, 5:34:43 PM7/28/02
On Sun, 28 Jul 2002 17:35:57 +0100, "Chocolate Chimney Sweep®"
<Phi...@MYARSEpmurphy.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>I use my left hand.
>
>Anyone ambidextrous?

I can write with both hands ;)

--
<{---Celeborn---}>
>Welcome to the English Police State, leave your freedom outside.
Why put off 'til tomorrow what you'll never do anyway?

the mekon

Jul 28, 2002, 5:03:47 PM7/28/02
dshawcross...@hotmail.com wrote:
> "Chunky" <ry...@sinister.freeserve.co.uk> spurted the following
> news:ai16qs $10513i$1...@ID-116425.news.dfncis.de:
>
>> Some of us don't have a choice.
>> I *have* to use both hands, or it flaps about on the floor.
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> Chunks
>
> Is that because you can't get hard?
> Oh flaps, I thought you said flops, anyway you should stop lying face
> down on the floor when wanking then it wouldn't

you idiot, he was on about his sperms. I hope he washes his hand
afterwards.

--
http://geocities.com/virtual_moustache/

MC

Jul 28, 2002, 5:03:32 PM7/28/02
On Sun, 28 Jul 2002 17:35:57 +0100, "Chocolate Chimney Sweep®"
<Phi...@MYARSEpmurphy.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

Aren't you supposed to change hands each month, or the little fellah
will get a pronounced curve....?

Colin Wilson

Jul 28, 2002, 6:18:08 PM7/28/02
> >Anyone ambidextrous?
> I can write with both hands ;)

The yellow snow variety ?

Paul Irvine

Jul 28, 2002, 6:35:36 PM7/28/02
On Sun, 28 Jul 2002 17:35:57 +0100, "Chocolate Chimney Sweep®"
<Phi...@MYARSEpmurphy.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>I use my left hand.
>
>Anyone ambidextrous?

Yep...

99 and change over without a loss of speed!
--
Paul

I hate the smell of fear......

High

Jul 28, 2002, 8:38:38 PM7/28/02
I can type with boht hndas, well almost. :-)

"Celeborn" <cele...@lpuk.co.uk> wrote in message

High

Jul 28, 2002, 8:38:54 PM7/28/02
I swap hands at half time.

"Chocolate Chimney Sweep®" <Phi...@MYARSEpmurphy.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
message news:ai16d8$f8i$1...@news5.svr.pol.co.uk...

Celeborn

Jul 29, 2002, 4:03:51 AM7/29/02

Don't need hands for that.

--
<{---Celeborn---}>
>Welcome to the English Police State, leave your freedom outside.

Half of the people in the world are below average.

Chunky

Jul 29, 2002, 5:02:44 AM7/29/02
"Celeborn" <cele...@lpuk.co.uk> wrote in message

No. Just fairly good balance :-)

Chunks

Damon

Jul 29, 2002, 5:22:07 AM7/29/02
"High" <d.n...@lineone.net> wrote in message news:<3d448de5$0$236$cc9e...@news.dial.pipex.com>...

> I swap hands at half time.

How do you know it is half time, I only know when it very nearly full
time but it is not the whistle that blows.

Tony Tupman

Jul 29, 2002, 6:03:45 AM7/29/02
On Mon, 29 Jul 2002 01:38:38 +0100, "High" <d.n...@lineone.net> wrote:

>"Celeborn" <cele...@lpuk.co.uk> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 28 Jul 2002 17:35:57 +0100, "Chocolate Chimney Sweep®"
>> <Phi...@MYARSEpmurphy.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> >I use my left hand.
>> >
>> >Anyone ambidextrous?
>>
>> I can write with both hands ;)
>
>I can type with boht hndas, well almost. :-)

I write left handed, am left footed when it comes to football, play tennis,
snooker etc. left handed, but play golf, cricket, baseball right handed and
also play the guitar right handed. Go figure!

--

Tony

"The cheerleader waves her cyanide wand
There's a smell of peach blossom and bitter almond"

My DVDs: http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=ajtupman

Gunther Gloop (was Nivek Edrof)

Jul 29, 2002, 6:32:41 AM7/29/02
"High" <d.n...@lineone.net> wrote in message
> I swap hands at half time.

You do it during a football match?

Chunky

Jul 29, 2002, 6:36:27 AM7/29/02

"Gunther Gloop (was Nivek Edrof)" <ne...@SPAMNOkevinforde.com> wrote in
message news:dR819.2299$lC5....@news.iol.ie...

He must be a referee.. hence the well known phrase...
:-)

Chunks

Paul Irvine

Jul 29, 2002, 10:13:42 AM7/29/02

So he's the bastard that does that down my trousers in the Spurs stand

Chunky

Jul 29, 2002, 3:32:12 PM7/29/02

"Paul Irvine" <mclane...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

Thats disgusting....

"SPURS STAND" YEUK!

:-)

Chunks
(Up the Hammers!)

the mekon

Jul 29, 2002, 3:43:56 PM7/29/02

I find it useful to look at a picture of Mo Mowlam at the change hands
point, it helps to 'keep the wolf from the door' so to speak.

--
http://geocities.com/virtual_moustache/

Stu

Jul 29, 2002, 3:45:11 PM7/29/02
> Thats disgusting....
>
> "SPURS STAND" YEUK!
>
> :-)
>
> Chunks
> (Up the Hammers!)

It's funny, mentioning Hammers, Wanking and Wankers in the same sentence.
Goes hand in hand.

Stu
(Come on you Spurs)

Chunky

Jul 29, 2002, 3:45:52 PM7/29/02

"Stu" <newsgroup...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message

How come? West ham is miles from soho.

;-)

Chunks

Stu

Jul 29, 2002, 3:47:09 PM7/29/02

> I find it useful to look at a picture of Mo Mowlam at the change hands
> point, it helps to 'keep the wolf from the door' so to speak.

I've always had this thought of Lisa Reilly as you hit the vinegar
stroke.....
Works every time.

Stu

Chunky

Jul 29, 2002, 3:51:39 PM7/29/02

"Stu" <newsgroup...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message

What would happen if u thought of Lisa Tarbuck instead?

Stu

Jul 29, 2002, 3:53:26 PM7/29/02

aww mate, I'm trying to stop hitting the vinegar stroke. I'm not trying to
chuck up....

Stu

the mekon

Jul 29, 2002, 4:05:06 PM7/29/02
to...@hotelearle.co.uk wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Jul 2002 01:38:38 +0100, "High" <d.n...@lineone.net>
> wrote:
>
>> "Celeborn" <cele...@lpuk.co.uk> wrote in message

>>> I can write with both hands ;)
>>
>> I can type with boht hndas, well almost. :-)
>
> I write left handed, am left footed when it comes to football, play
> tennis, snooker etc. left handed, but play golf, cricket, baseball
> right handed and also play the guitar right handed. Go figure!

I suspect that the left side of your brain is possessed but the devil

--
http://geocities.com/virtual_moustache/

the mekon

Jul 29, 2002, 4:45:31 PM7/29/02

You sick bastard, get help for fuck's sake.

--

http://geocities.com/virtual_moustache/

Damon

Jul 29, 2002, 6:09:04 PM7/29/02
"the mekon" <the_m...@yahoo.co.uk> spurted the following news:ai45tt
$110mqu$2...@ID-115312.news.dfncis.de:

> I find it useful to look at a picture of Mo Mowlam at the change hands
> point, it helps to 'keep the wolf from the door' so to speak.

Or think about the pedestrianisation of Norfolk city centre.
Ah haa

Damon

Jul 30, 2002, 4:37:15 AM7/30/02
ma...@alimar.co.uk (MC) wrote in message news:<3d445c0...@news.cable.ntlworld.com>...

> Aren't you supposed to change hands each month, or the little fellah
> will get a pronounced curve....?

That's pronounced "cuuuurve"
anyway it is a genetic condition and is not caused by one handed panel beating.
Bill Clinton has it apparently

GG

Jul 30, 2002, 5:33:48 AM7/30/02
Damon wrote:
:: ma...@alimar.co.uk (MC) wrote in message

I think my winky would also turn if it had to shag Hillary............

:: D

Gunther Gloop (was Nivek Edrof)

Jul 30, 2002, 5:43:49 AM7/30/02
"GG" <sp...@spam.ca> wrote in message

Winky?

LOL

Someone Like You

Jul 30, 2002, 12:08:55 PM7/30/02

"Damon" <dshawcross...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "the mekon" <the_m...@yahoo.co.uk> spurted the following news:ai45tt
> $110mqu$2...@ID-115312.news.dfncis.de:
>
> > I find it useful to look at a picture of Mo Mowlam at the change hands
> > point, it helps to 'keep the wolf from the door' so to speak.
>
> Or think about the pedestrianisation of Norfolk city centre.

Norfolk is a county. Unless you're American...in which case leave this
newsgroup.

There, that put you off didn't it...

the mekon

Jul 30, 2002, 1:47:37 PM7/30/02

Newsgroup Bitch©

Jul 30, 2002, 2:48:53 PM7/30/02

Not before time. Ever staggered around Norwich pissed? It's an art not being
run over.
I would like to stagger around with no traffic.

Stu

the mekon

Jul 30, 2002, 2:48:58 PM7/30/02

Yes, but people don't realise that traders need access to Dixons

--

http://geocities.com/virtual_moustache/

Newsgroup Bitch©

Jul 30, 2002, 2:55:03 PM7/30/02

>> Not before time. Ever staggered around Norwich pissed? It's an art
>> not being run over.
>> I would like to stagger around with no traffic.
>>
>> Stu
>
> Yes, but people don't realise that traders need access to Dixons

The latest idea is these raising posts. They let through the right people
but stop regular people driving through the town.
Anyway, since when is a Saturday afternoon a good time for deliveries?

Stu

Damon

Aug 12, 2002, 3:35:34 AM8/12/02
"Someone Like You" <someone...@bbtinternet.com> spurted the following

> Norfolk is a county. Unless you're American...in which case leave this
> newsgroup.
>
> There, that put you off didn't it...

I meant to write Norwich
Sorry for any offence

Damon

Aug 12, 2002, 3:37:16 AM8/12/02
"Newsgroup Bitch©" <newsgroupbi...@hotpop.com> spurted the
following news:ai6n1g$112l3v$1...@ID-140193.news.dfncis.de:

> Not before time. Ever staggered around Norwich pissed? It's an art not
> being run over.
> I would like to stagger around with no traffic.
>
> Stu

Once got lost with the ex missus for 2 hours at night in Nottingham, knew we
were close to our hotel when we found the sausage she dropped out of her
hotdog just after we left the place. Are there no dogs or rats?

Jerry Brown

Aug 12, 2002, 1:42:22 PM8/12/02
On 12 Aug 2002 07:37:16 GMT, Damon <dshawcross...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>"Newsgroup Bitch©" <newsgroupbi...@hotpop.com> spurted the
>following news:ai6n1g$112l3v$1...@ID-140193.news.dfncis.de:
>
>> Not before time. Ever staggered around Norwich pissed? It's an art not
>> being run over.
>> I would like to stagger around with no traffic.
>>
>> Stu
>
>Once got lost with the ex missus for 2 hours at night in Nottingham, knew we
>were close to our hotel when we found the sausage she dropped out of her
>hotdog just after we left the place. Are there no dogs or rats?

No, the crocs ate them all.

Jerry Brown
--
A cat may look at a king