Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

naomi

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 10:26:4303.12.01
an
It's not related to the subject of DVD's as such, but I've just started
using newsgroups and on browsing this one, have now got sore sides after
reading the little spa session between Nigel, Fat Boy and Paul (I think
that's the main three!).

Thank you all for making my night...now I can't see the screen for the
tears!!!

You should all consider becoming comedians!!! lol

Now I've probably set myself up for a "flaming" (please explain this term to
a dumb blonde aussie!) but I've got broad shoulders, so I'll risk it for a
biscuit!

Cheers
Naomi from Australia

A Phased Plasma Rifle In A 40 Watt RangeŽ

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 10:47:2203.12.01
an
"naomi" <yi...@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message

> It's not related to the subject of DVD's as such, but I've just started
> using newsgroups and on browsing this one, have now got sore sides after
> reading the little spa session between Nigel, Fat Boy and Paul (I think
> that's the main three!).

What a threesome in a spa? :/

Nigel Ince

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 10:52:4903.12.01
an
Photo would be nice, im particualry fond of 'dumb blond aussies' !! (if you
are female that is !)

Nige

"naomi" <yi...@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message

Nigel Ince

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 10:53:0503.12.01
an
Norty

"A Phased Plasma Rifle In A 40 Watt RangeŽ" <u...@dr.com> wrote in message

naomi

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 10:55:4203.12.01
an
I meant spa as in fight...not spa as in bubbles in da barf!!!

DB2k

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 11:10:5403.12.01
an
Some geezer fell down his stairs and on the way typed in news:9ug74c$865k9$1
@ID-99547.news.dfncis.de:

> Photo would be nice, im particualry fond of 'dumb blond aussies' !! (if
you
> are female that is !)
>

> Nige

(forwareded to Jane..)

;)

A Phased Plasma Rifle In A 40 Watt RangeŽ

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 11:13:2303.12.01

> I meant spa as in fight...not spa as in bubbles in da barf!!!

That would be the English 'spar'.

I realise you PoHMs (Prisoner of Her Majesty's) don't have the full grasp of
English ;-)

:o)

Where in Australia are your Naomi and is it nice? I'm in Scotland and it's
dark (4.15pm) and there's a mixture of rain and snow coming down.

Nigel Ince

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 11:12:3403.12.01
an
Bog off you manky bastard, your only jealous of my technique !!!!!

Nige
:~)

"DB2k" <tb...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Paul Irvine

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 12:21:3203.12.01
an

A good time not to swallow the water!

Nivek Edrof

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 12:22:0603.12.01
an

> "naomi" <yi...@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
> > I meant spa as in fight...not spa as in bubbles in da barf!!!
>

> That would be the English 'spar'.

I think the word she was looking for (though none-too hard) was 'spat').

If theres photos going though, I would certainly like to see the one with
those 3 in the spa. WIth all the hot-air they generate my guess is it
wouldn't need any external power.

-Kevin.

Paul Irvine

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 12:23:4303.12.01
an
On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 01:56:43 +1030, "naomi" <yi...@dingoblue.net.au>
wrote:

>It's not related to the subject of DVD's as such, but I've just started
>using newsgroups and on browsing this one, have now got sore sides after
>reading the little spa session between Nigel, Fat Boy and Paul (I think
>that's the main three!).
>
>Thank you all for making my night...now I can't see the screen for the
>tears!!!
>
>You should all consider becoming comedians!!! lol

Many think we already are ;-)

> so I'll risk it for a biscuit!

Would you be suggestive for a digestive?

Paul Irvine

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 12:32:0203.12.01
an
On Mon, 3 Dec 2001 15:52:49 -0000, "Nigel Ince"
<nigel.inc...@btinternet.com> wrote:

>Photo would be nice, im particualry fond of 'dumb blond aussies' !! (if you
>are female that is !)
>
>Nige

That's a bit fussy for you isn't it?

Northerners normally just require a heartbeat and a minimum of 2 legs

;-)

Bardo

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 12:37:4503.12.01
an

"Nigel Ince" <nigel.inc...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> Bog off you manky bastard, your only jealous of my technique !!!!!

As Eddie Murphy would say, is that the 'scare the bitches into liking you'
technique, Nige? ;-)

news

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 13:31:4203.12.01
an
In article <4kdn0ukpcl5qeugkv...@4ax.com>, Paul Irvine
<mclane.dello...@btinternet.com> writes

>Northerners normally just require a heartbeat and a minimum of 2 legs

Christ, I didn't know we were getting fussy!.

I suppose it depends on how far North you go, I'm in Durham, the posh
bit of the North East, you can tell it's posh because we get out of the
bath if we need a wee ;)

Kind Regards,

Jeff Davison

Display Systems Consultants UK

Bobby Spuggets

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 14:32:5503.12.01
an
> I suppose it depends on how far North you go, I'm in Durham, the posh
> bit of the North East, you can tell it's posh because we get out of the
> bath if we need a wee ;)

Us Southerners do that too... but then only go and piss in the sink cos
we're completely half-cut from all our shandys...

Spugs
----
*Hic*

Bobby Spuggets

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 14:38:2903.12.01
an
> Now I've probably set myself up for a "flaming" (please explain this term
> a dumb blonde aussie!)

No one seems to have answered this yet?
Usenet flaming: Sending messages of bitter, scything abuse aimed at one
poster on the group because you disagree with them but haven't the written
aptitude to articute your opposition in a civilised manner... :)

What did you call me Nige?

> but I've got broad shoulders, so I'll risk it for a
> biscuit!

I thought all Oz women had broad shoulders.. all part of the "looking like
men" thing... Kylie excepted of course, she was obviously premature.

Spugs
----
I'd give her a 4 ex ! tee hee hee

craig meakin

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 14:35:5903.12.01
an

"Bobby Spuggets" <na...@spam4me.com> wrote in message
I'm from Stoke and we don't have either baths or sinks, they're a luxury.
I piss on the ground to make a dirty puddle and then bath in that.
I'm so poor that even this computer I'm typing on has been made from scraps
of bread, a tin can with ragged edges and some 1980's shoulder pads.

Damon

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 14:54:0003.12.01
an
"Nigel Ince" <nigel.inc...@btinternet.com> wrote in

> Bog off you manky bastard, your only jealous of my technique !!!!!
>

> Nige
>:~)

Damn I missed the bit with technique

Damon

GGG

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 17:23:2303.12.01
an

Bobby Spuggets wrote:

> I thought all Oz women had broad shoulders.. all part of the "looking like
> men" thing... Kylie excepted of course, she was obviously premature.

Yuck, she looks more like a little boy

GGG

Celeborn

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 17:22:2703.12.01
an
On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 01:56:43 +1030, "naomi" <yi...@dingoblue.net.au>

>Now I've probably set myself up for a "flaming" (please explain this term to
>a dumb blonde aussie!) but I've got broad shoulders, so I'll risk it for a
>biscuit!

Welcome to our little group :) I'm a hom so you have nothing to fear
from me except the prospect of my Antipodean adventures in 2002... cash
willing.
--
#!/usr/bin/perl -w
# 531-byte qrpff-fast, Keith Winstein and Marc Horowitz <sipb-i...@mit.edu> # MPEG 2 PS VOB file on stdin -> descrambled output on stdout

Jimbo

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 17:52:3203.12.01
an

>>tears!!!
>>
>>You should all consider becoming comedians!!! lol
>>
>Many think we already are ;-)
>
>> so I'll risk it for a biscuit!
>>
>Would you be suggestive for a digestive?

Or have a fuck for a Tuc.

naomi

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 18:26:5503.12.01
an
I knew that!!! LOL Blondes and spelling don't really mix too well at the
best of times!! Hee hee hee.

I'm in Adelaide where it's now around 10am (so you'll be sleeping) and very
overcast...even though summer has started!!!

Naomi

naomi

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 18:31:0703.12.01
an
What the f*%k is a TUC?????

naomi

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 18:30:4003.12.01
an
How suggestive do ya want me to get??? LOL

Bobby Spuggets

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 18:44:2503.12.01
an
> > I thought all Oz women had broad shoulders.. all part of the "looking
like
> > men" thing... Kylie excepted of course, she was obviously premature.
>
> Yuck, she looks more like a little boy

Thats a bit rude mate... but how come you've seen Naomi and we haven't??

Spugs
----

naomi

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 18:32:3803.12.01
an
Thanks for explaining the "flaming" to me...I'm now in the know so LOOK
OUT!!! hee hee hee

MarkR

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 18:52:0403.12.01

> What the f*%k is a TUC?????

Some really salty crispbread style snack.

naomi

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 19:03:0803.12.01
an
Cheers big ears.

I'm glad I subscribed to this ng now....I'm learning all sorts of stuff!!!
hee hee hee

naomi

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 19:05:2403.12.01
an
Trust me, he is referring to Kylie, at least I think he is....otherwise it's
the first time I've been referred to as a little boy!!!! LOL

If ya really wanna see this dumb blonde (believe me I'm no raving
beauty...far from it....so no snide remarks ok?!?) check out my website
www.geocities.com/yishy/index.html

GGG

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 19:17:5703.12.01
an

naomi wrote:

> Trust me, he is referring to Kylie, at least I think he is....otherwise it's
> the first time I've been referred to as a little boy!!!! LOL

Of course I meant Kylie, I just couldn't think of something to say clever back
to him.

GGG

Paul Irvine

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 19:41:2203.12.01
an

Probably a bit like Jimbo's nob ;-)

Paul Irvine

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 19:42:4703.12.01
an
On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:00:40 +1030, "naomi" <yi...@dingoblue.net.au>
wrote:

>How suggestive do ya want me to get??? LOL

As suggestive as you like, just let me keep a good rythm ;-)

Paul Irvine

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 19:43:4103.12.01
an
On Mon, 3 Dec 2001 18:31:42 +0000, news
<display...@btinternet.com> wrote:

>In article <4kdn0ukpcl5qeugkv...@4ax.com>, Paul Irvine
><mclane.dello...@btinternet.com> writes
>>Northerners normally just require a heartbeat and a minimum of 2 legs
>
>Christ, I didn't know we were getting fussy!.
>
>I suppose it depends on how far North you go, I'm in Durham, the posh
>bit of the North East, you can tell it's posh because we get out of the
>bath if we need a wee ;)

You mean you don't fart in the bath to stir up the matey?

Paul Irvine

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 19:51:0103.12.01
an
On Mon, 03 Dec 2001 22:22:27 +0000, Celeborn <cele...@lpuk.co.uk>
wrote:

>On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 01:56:43 +1030, "naomi" <yi...@dingoblue.net.au>
>>
>>Now I've probably set myself up for a "flaming" (please explain this term to
>>a dumb blonde aussie!) but I've got broad shoulders, so I'll risk it for a
>>biscuit!
>
>Welcome to our little group :) I'm a hom so you have nothing to fear
>from me except the prospect of my Antipodean adventures in 2002... cash
>willing.

Does that mean you will poke fun at her poor choice in curtain
material?

(Hoping I got the 'hom' meaning right)

((in jest))

Paul Irvine

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 20:02:1603.12.01
an

Bloody hell, even thinking about it has done my spelling in ;-)

news

ungelesen,
03.12.2001, 23:27:1903.12.01
an
In article <s07o0uoskt7p1pd81...@4ax.com>, Paul Irvine
<mclane.dello...@btinternet.com> writes

>You mean you don't fart in the bath to stir up the matey?

Certainly not!, with our healthy Northern diet of chips, chips, peas,
chips, pies & chips we can't risk the "follow through" effect :)

craig meakin

ungelesen,
04.12.2001, 01:39:1904.12.01
an

"naomi" <yi...@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
I don't understand it, I looked at your pics on the website and it appears
that you are a baby. What kind of hellish experiments are the Aussies doing
now to create a baby that can post messages to a DVD forum?
What's even worse is that you have already had a daughter that is at least
10 times your age.
When will the world learn? <sighs and shakes head>

Jimbo

ungelesen,
04.12.2001, 04:50:1504.12.01
an
On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:35:24 +1030, "naomi" <yi...@dingoblue.net.au>
wrote:

I think you're trying to cater for the Jonathon King and Gary Glitter
types in the group.
Or just anyone with the surname "Irvine". :-)

DB2k

ungelesen,
04.12.2001, 06:09:3804.12.01
an
Some geezer fell down his stairs and on the way typed in news:9ug8r6$884mg$1
@ID-99547.news.dfncis.de:

> Bog off you manky bastard, your only jealous of my technique !!!!!
>

> Nige
>:~)

well it was pretty impressive I have to admit...
:P

Dave

TheFatBoy

ungelesen,
04.12.2001, 06:12:2204.12.01
an
> It's not related to the subject of DVD's as such, but I've just started
> using newsgroups and on browsing this one, have now got sore sides after
> reading the little spa session between Nigel, Fat Boy and Paul (I think
> that's the main three!).

I appear to have missed this thread. Oh well. I'm got the fecking flu, so
I'm not bothering with witty comments this week. What session where you
referring to, anyway?

naomi

ungelesen,
04.12.2001, 06:56:3704.12.01
an
Ahhhh crap, I've gone up and down the list of posts and do u think I can
find the original one now? Nope, not on your nelly, oh well, suffice to say,
it was farkin funny!!!!

Naomi
ICQ # 21474401

naomi

ungelesen,
04.12.2001, 06:59:1504.12.01
an
I'll have to check out what's happened with the pics of me!!! There's my
baby pic, and then just under that somewhere, there shld be a pic of me and
Darryl (b/f) hugging??

Naomi
ICQ # 21474401

Paul Irvine

ungelesen,
04.12.2001, 07:54:1004.12.01
an
On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 04:27:19 +0000, news
<display...@btinternet.com> wrote:

>In article <s07o0uoskt7p1pd81...@4ax.com>, Paul Irvine
><mclane.dello...@btinternet.com> writes
>>You mean you don't fart in the bath to stir up the matey?
>
>Certainly not!, with our healthy Northern diet of chips, chips, peas,
>chips, pies & chips we can't risk the "follow through" effect :)

Yes, yes...I can understand..

The "pea soup & gravy" bath effect is not a pretty sight.

DB2k

ungelesen,
04.12.2001, 08:27:5004.12.01
an
Some geezer fell down his stairs and on the way typed in news:3c0c0d16$0
$21613$afc3...@news.optusnet.com.au:

> How suggestive do ya want me to get??? LOL

dont get him started...
I am sure he can spew pages of what he'd like..and quite frankly reading it
would make us all blind..

news

ungelesen,
04.12.2001, 11:11:1504.12.01
an
In article <gphp0u0vg92acoj4h...@4ax.com>, Paul Irvine
<mclane.dello...@btinternet.com> writes

>The "pea soup & gravy" bath effect is not a pretty sight.

Could be worse in the future if Star Trek has it's way, imagine the soup
AND the Captains Log!

Celeborn

ungelesen,
04.12.2001, 12:48:0304.12.01
an
On Tue, 04 Dec 2001 00:51:01 +0000, Paul Irvine
<mclane.dello...@btinternet.com> wrote:

>>Welcome to our little group :) I'm a hom so you have nothing to fear
>>from me except the prospect of my Antipodean adventures in 2002... cash
>>willing.
>
>Does that mean you will poke fun at her poor choice in curtain
>material?
>
>(Hoping I got the 'hom' meaning right)

You did indeed :) But curtains, nah... I'm gonna try and hire a Mini
and drive from Sydney to Mt. Isa :))

--
#!/usr/bin/perl -w
# 531-byte qrpff-fast, Keith Winstein and Marc Horowitz <sipb-i...@mit.edu> # MPEG 2 PS VOB file on stdin -> descrambled output on stdout
# arguments: title key bytes in least to most-significant order
$_='while(read+STDIN,$_,2048){$a=29;$b=73;$c=142;$t=255;@t=map{$_%16or$t^=$c^=(
$m=(11,10,116,100,11,122,20,100)[$_/16%8])&110;$t^=(72,@z=(64,72,$a^=12*($_%16
-2?0:$m&17)),$b^=$_%64?12:0,@z)[$_%8]}(16..271);if((@a=unx"C*",$_)[20]&48){$h
=5;$_=unxb24,join"",@b=map{xB8,unxb8,chr($_^$a[--$h+84])}@ARGV;s/...$/1$&/;$
d=unxV,xb25,$_;$e=256|(ord$b[4])<<9|ord$b[3];$d=$d>>8^($f=$t&($d>>12^$d>>4^
$d^$d/8))<<17,$e=$e>>8^($t&($g=($q=$e>>14&7^$e)^$q*8^$q<<6))<<9,$_=$t[$_]^
(($h>>=8)+=$f+(~$g&$t))for@a[128..$#a]}print+x"C*",@a}';s/x/pack+/g;eval

Paul Irvine

ungelesen,
04.12.2001, 14:42:5804.12.01
an
On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 16:11:15 +0000, news
<display...@btinternet.com> wrote:

>In article <gphp0u0vg92acoj4h...@4ax.com>, Paul Irvine
><mclane.dello...@btinternet.com> writes
>>The "pea soup & gravy" bath effect is not a pretty sight.
>
>Could be worse in the future if Star Trek has it's way, imagine the soup
>AND the Captains Log!
>
>Kind Regards,

LOL...

Paul Irvine

ungelesen,
04.12.2001, 14:43:0104.12.01
an

Nah, it would take me too long typing it with one hand...

Paul Irvine

ungelesen,
04.12.2001, 14:43:0304.12.01
an
On Tue, 04 Dec 2001 17:48:03 +0000, Celeborn <cele...@lpuk.co.uk>
wrote:

>On Tue, 04 Dec 2001 00:51:01 +0000, Paul Irvine
><mclane.dello...@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>>>Welcome to our little group :) I'm a hom so you have nothing to fear
>>>from me except the prospect of my Antipodean adventures in 2002... cash
>>>willing.
>>
>>Does that mean you will poke fun at her poor choice in curtain
>>material?
>>
>>(Hoping I got the 'hom' meaning right)
>
>You did indeed :) But curtains, nah... I'm gonna try and hire a Mini
>and drive from Sydney to Mt. Isa :))

LOL...Never heard of anyone called Isa before.

Btw, a mini...you are insane!!

news

ungelesen,
04.12.2001, 16:07:2704.12.01
an
In article <m47q0ukuo0q1cafcj...@4ax.com>, Paul Irvine
<mclane.dello...@btinternet.com> writes

>Nah, it would take me too long typing it with one hand...

Do you only need one hand? (not for typing that is) :)

Paul Irvine

ungelesen,
04.12.2001, 23:24:0404.12.01
an
On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 21:07:27 +0000, news
<display...@btinternet.com> wrote:

>In article <m47q0ukuo0q1cafcj...@4ax.com>, Paul Irvine
><mclane.dello...@btinternet.com> writes
>>Nah, it would take me too long typing it with one hand...
>
>Do you only need one hand? (not for typing that is) :)

No but you should see the definition on my right arm now :-)

Pete Rixon

ungelesen,
04.12.2001, 12:07:2204.12.01
an
On Mon, 3 Dec 2001 19:35:59 -0000, "craig meakin"
<crai...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> *Hic*
>>
>I'm from Stoke and we don't have either baths or sinks, they're a luxury.
>I piss on the ground to make a dirty puddle and then bath in that.
>I'm so poor that even this computer I'm typing on has been made from scraps
>of bread, a tin can with ragged edges and some 1980's shoulder pads.

Oh so you are from the "posh" end of the town then?
--
Best regards
Pete Rixon

Celeborn

ungelesen,
06.12.2001, 07:13:4206.12.01
an
On Tue, 04 Dec 2001 19:43:03 +0000, Paul Irvine
<mclane.dello...@btinternet.com> wrote:

>LOL...Never heard of anyone called Isa before.
>
>Btw, a mini...you are insane!!

I must be.. I've got two :)

0 neue Nachrichten